Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Intense (2013)

Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Intense by Yves Rocher

Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum Intense is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Annick Ménardo

Damask rose, Jasmine, White woods, Praliné

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.08.2019.

8.0 8.0 9.0 6.0/10

Soapy Rose Fragrance
I have known this fragrance since my childhood because many women I know like to wear it including my mother. I still have to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of this fragrance now that I prefer gourmand fragrances. Well, anyway, I admit that I can't leave a bad word about this perfume because of beautiful childhood memories. My mother always orders this fragrance from Yves Rocher and likes to use it for everyday use as it is said to be well suited... I have worn it once and have to admit that it is quite okey at least for those who prefer fresh rose scents. The rose is very present in this fragrance - it is not a rose you would find in other rose perfumes or smells it is a very pleasant fresh slightly soapy rose which becomes softer and softer on the skin. This here is now the more intensive Wariante the normal has the same DNA but from the smell process I find the normal Wariante a little bit better she doesn't hold as long as this one but is more pleasant and much more suitable for everyday use. Come back to this fragrance my conclusion who prefers stronger fragrances where rose and jasmine are more present and soapier should have a look at this one.
But who prefers lighter elegant rose scents should look at this person the normal Wariante. That perfume's been on my skin half a day. I give you an important tip the Intense Wariante PLEASE DOES NOT wear if it is outside over 20° from there this perfume reacts very strongly and not in the positive sense it will bring strong headaches and nausea to you
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Crystal bead
Yesterday I was looking for a Gebby Rose for my girlfriend.

tomorrow she celebrates her cradle festival - and I like to give away roses in a pot - or scents in a bottle.

However, a rose can combine beauty and fragrance.

So I let my eyes and nose wander over the roses on offer in the garden centre, and took some thorn scratches.
But sacrifices must be made.

I then lingered at the white rose crystal bead that lives up to its name.
A milky white - combined with a bitter, elegant rose fragrance.
Very special and expressive.
In addition a box of finest Leonidas chocolates - and the gift is perfect.

I also find this fine rose praline combination in the Yves Rocher fragrance.
Despite its elegant statement, Intense remains soft and cuddly.
A good night out - but no conspicuous scent.
Although intense, it retains its transparent character.
You are greeted opulently but easily by roses and delicate chocolate.

A skilful creation by Rocher, which is well suited for giving as a present - but also for keeping yourself
5.0 7.5 7.5 6.0/10

Gold
Evidence of a fine fragrance
The original "Comme une évidence" is a pretty hard act to follow for me: too soapy, too sour, not a proper chypre (although marketed as one). Enter "Comme une évidence INTENSE": also created by the great Annick Ménardo, the new (2013) "intense" version came as an unexpected and pleasant surprise. It begins with a praliné note and then moves on to a fresh, green flowery combo of rose and jasmine. These two achieve a mountain-air freshness and luminosity I couldn't detect in the original version. The base is slightly woody, and there is a whack of greenery somewhere in the background. The contrast between "praliné" and "greenery" creates a sharp and assertive difference to many other mass-market perfumes. A fine low-key chypre at a very reasonnable price.

adorable
Its sweeter than the EDP , i love it alot , a little woody . I dont know but its a little similiar to Love ETC the body shop

by Peanut
by Peanut
by Calista
by Calista
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher