Fraîcheur Végétale de… Verveine 2003

Fraîcheur Végétale de… Verveine by Yves Rocher
Fraîcheur Végétale de… Verveine is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and men and was released in 2003. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It was last marketed by Groupe Rocher. Pronunciation

Musk, Lemon vervain

Submitted by Lobelia, last update on 26.05.2020.

5.5
Take two!
Guys, I'm telling you, I hate winter! Temperatures below 5 degrees are an imposition and if it goes below 0 degrees, I call it a bodily injury.
So far the winter season has only been harmless anyway, but I'm still longing for summer sunshine and long evenings. So today I asked for the ultimate summer scent, when I can only pack thickly in front of the door.

Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine I had been generously bottled by a perfume some time ago, but somehow forgot to test it. So today I expected the most wonderful summer refreshment on the skin.

Instead I got take 2!

Take two, the sugar crust I always liked best. Fresh and a little mad. I always tried as long as possible not to bite it apart because it was much better than the overly sticky cream inside the sugar. So now I have a perfume that tastes just like the crust on take two. Not bad either! I don't really associate this with summer now, rather with children's sweets, which somehow also conveys a pleasant feeling.

I can already see the musk. He simply sprinkles a few clean, fresh moments into the fragrance, which makes the whole thing more pleasant, so that you don't just smell of sugar. Otherwise, of course, there is no significant course with this fragrance.

The durability is at least on the clothes now net sooo bad. A little more than six hours ago, I took four sprayers. Now I'm surrounded by a very subtle whiff of Nimm 2. But the Sillage is not worth mentioning one hour after spraying on.

Fraicheur Vegetale Verveine is for me such a "Can I have a little scent". Why not smell like Take Two? But really only to lounge on the couch at home from time to time and dream of summer

AnessaAnessa 8 months ago
Too one-dimensional as my personal fragrance & lemon drops sweetener didn't make it for a summer refreshment. L'Occitane's syrupy version.

by Irini
by Fran
by Thornyrose
by Thornyrose

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Nature Millénaire by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher