Moment de Bonheur (2011)

Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher

Moment de Bonheur is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher.

Annick Ménardo

Grasse Rosa centifolia, Geranium, Patchouli, Cedarwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 26.06.2019

8.0 8.0 9.0 7.0/10

GirlofNow
Pleasant rose fragrance for the coming spring
Since I already know a lot of Yves Rocher fragrances or even own them myself, I had to test this one. My mother ordered a mascara from Yves Rocher and got a small sample of this scent as a present. She gave me the sample because she knew that I would like to test this fragrance for a long time:)). I took a small drop of this sample and dabbed it on my wrist, I waited a minute or two then I smelled on my wrist...

While sniffing at my wrist I perceived most intensely floral notes, which are neither penetrating nor too strong, are simply very fresh and feminine rose notes. I honestly admit that I am not a big fan of rose fragrances but this one is just beautiful. It is pleasant, feminine, clean and above all suitable for everyday use. I think that this fragrance is very nice for the coming spring;). I noticed very light spicy notes in the course of the fragrance and exactly this spice made the course of the fragrance more interesting and beautiful! On my skin I could perceive this scent almost half a day, with the time this scent becomes very lightly powdery but that didn't bother me personally because I'm used to Yves Rocher scents.
8.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Beere
Delicate scent or lukewarm breeze?
Some days it has to be simple, fresh and girlish. The delicate lily of the valley rose fragrance from Yves Rocher fits perfectly. He conveys to me a fresh, well-groomed and delicate floral scent. This little water cannot be overdosed and lasts 5-6 hours, but for this low price you can also add some more water in between. I notice the scent at the beginning rather strongly flowery I smell the rose but also lily of the valley. With time, the fragrance appears a little fresher green but I perceive the floral note all the time. For me it is a light, fresh spring fragrance, then you can wear it perfectly in everyday life and at work. Since it has no cumbersome Sillage in my opinion, it may be also gladly times a splash more, not that it lies on only as lukewarm breeze. Also the price I find super for this fragrance beautiful for me. It all adds up.
7.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

easy going
Hardcore German fans probably didn't enjoy moments of happiness yesterday - but that doesn't bother me, because I'm a football fan - and I'm all about sport.

And there are still some joyful moments offered to me in this tournament.

The lively, cheerful scent will accompany me.
The roses are processed with the leaf green - light and unobtrusive.
Yet they reach my nose without a problem.

"Problem-free" is also the core word of the fragrance, because it conveys a sympathetic easy going.

Light spice gives it that certain something so that it doesn't seem boring.
The patchouli is also transparent - and Bonheur remains translucent.

A pleasant scent of the day that shines through the window like the sun's rays.

I am looking forward to the kick-off - and will be engaged in passive sports from 16 o'clock.

very classic
I love it alot , but the sillage is too weak. Very classic and elegant. Rosy and sweet , so French !!!! Use it make me feel like Grace Kelly haha ,very confidence and comfortable
2.5 7.5 7.5 6.0/10

A Decent Pink Perfume
How Yves Rocher stays in business is a mystery to me. Yet again, they have sent me an entire bottle of perfume for free. They had offered to send me "my favorite product," which they somehow have deduced from their database is TENDRE JASMIN from the Secrets d'Essence collection. In fact, it's not my favorite Yves Rocher product, nor my favorite Yves Rocher perfume, but they keep plying me with bottles, so perhaps in their database I own more bottles of that perfume than any of the others? I don't know.

Rather than accepting another free bottle of TENDRE JASMIN, this time I decided to call their customer service and see whether they'd send me something else instead. I ended up going for this relatively recent creation, MOMENT DE BONHEUR, in part because I noticed that it was designed by Annick Ménardo, the perfumer behind LOLITA LEMPICKA, Kenzo VINTAGE PEACE, and many other excellent perfumes.

The bottle is unattractive, so things get off to a bad start. Then upon spritzing some on I find that MOMENT DE BONHEUR is not very pleasant in the opening couple of minutes. It seems rather synthetic and low grade, and makes me wonder whether any of the ingredients boasted of on the box have any connection to the reality of the composition:

"Centifolia rose infusion and absolute, essential oils of geranium, cedar wood and patchouli."

However, after a couple of minutes, just as I am beginning to worry that the fragrance is going to begin expanding like the blog, as synthetic florals sometimes do, instead the composition starts smelling rather pleasant and even slightly spirit living. I won't say that this is a full-fledged member of the twenty-first century SSRI frag category, but it is definitely light-hearted and nice to smell. In some ways it reminds me of the rash of musky-rose-patchouli perfumes, except that in this case the musk is either very low key or else simply not detectable. The patchouli is also rather light as compared to most rose-patchouli perfumes available today.

By the drydown, I find that this is an appropriate fragrance for public scenarios such as the workplace or library. The sort of thing that I can spritz on while rushing out the door without giving it a second thought. Inoffensive and cleanish but without smelling like shampoo or cleaning products. Floral without smelling like a big bouquet. It's rather nice. The mystery remains: why did they send it to me for free?

Klitzekleiner Glücksbringer á 5ml
Miniatur 5ml
by Tüdellütti
by Tüdellütti
Miniatur 5ml
Miniatur 5 ml
by Tribu
Moment de Bonheur - der Glücksmoment!
by Turandot
by Alinamaria
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher