Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en FleursLily of the Valley (2013)

Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher

Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Sonia Constant

Green notes, Lily-of-the-valley, Pink pepper, Bergamot, Lemon

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 25.02.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

Concerto Grosso in the garden
For weeks the husband and I cough at each other - which is extremely tiring.

As a precaution, we prefer to unsubscribe from visits, as we do not want to distribute our viruses further.
Otherwise Budenhocken is announced.

Not very salubrious - and a diet cure free of charge.

I reach into the Rocher bag, which contains birthday offers, without merriment.

Oops - Lily of the Valley?
The husband threw it into the bag because he likes lily of the valley and the picture on the cartouche is too seductive.

I spray carefully, because lilies of the valley are not always pleasant for me.
Often, a stuffy, nasty leg note spoils my pleasure.

But - hoppla - this lily of the valley is green, white and fresh from the garden.
The juicy stems spread green freshness and the white bells even ring sweetly.
May they summon warm May.

But in such a positive mood, I slip into my fake fur, put on my bobble hat - and go foolhardy into the garden.
May the February sun shower me with vitamins.

Nevertheless a tinny Öchö Öchö escapes me - which is answered by the neighbouring garden with Buchu Buchu.

We will give concerts for a while - until the Concerto Grosso reaches its climax in Öchö Buchu.

Nevertheless the beautiful authentic lily of the valley scent gave me the initial spark to visit the garden again - are the knees also shaky.

The husband has done a good job, which gives rise to hope for "goodbye winter" - and especially for better health.
6.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Serenissima
very fresh and green and different
I love lily of the valley very much: the little white "stinkers", as Meggi would call them, have been with me for a long time.
Especially this heavy earthy sweetness, who plays easily into decay and has finally reached the right "degree of maturity" with my "Le Muguet" by Annick Goutal, inspires me.
The fact that these little bells shine as white dots from the undergrowth brings me a little bit closer to the land of elves and fairies, which I always wanted to get to know.
After all, you never know here who is taking a nap in the heart of the leaf funnel.
Shh, let's keep it down so we don't get in the way!

All these deep, a little dark scents can be found in vain in "Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs/Lily of the Valley" by Yves Rocher.
This scent is fresh and clear and green: this lily of the valley has to subordinate itself to many things.
Very much fresh, deaf covered green of the cool morning greets after the first spraying.
It is accompanied by the freshness kick of the lemon, which is somewhat steamed by the bergamot. This prevents the biting that could otherwise occur very quickly with this ensemble. So here her always a bit musty looking fragrance is a real blessing.
The little white bell goes down a little in this swirl of scent; it plays a minor role here.
The pink pepper adds a bizzeln to it. Whether that's necessary or not, I don't know.

Yves Rocher offers a fresh garden impression in the early morning rather than a lily of the valley scent.
That disturbed me a bit in the beginning and is also a reason that I don't even get into danger to buy a new one of the simple but very pleasant to hold flacon. That's why it doesn't matter whether the fragrance is distributed or not!

Every friend of fresh, green fragrances will feel addressed here and will also like to spray again and again, because the shelf life is accordingly low. But this was not to be expected differently.

Yes, this fragrance refreshes, is green, but for lily of the valley lovers, as I am, it is by no means the right choice.
So here you should clearly decide what exactly you expect.
My choice was clearly "Le Muguet"; this fragrance with the oh, so long name contains too little of these white bells for me.
Please don't misunderstand: it doesn't make it a bad scent; it just doesn't meet my expectations.
10.0 4.0 5.0 8.0/10

True Muguet
You can't go wrong with YR's Muguet en Fleurs if you like lily of the valley. For me, it was a beginner's scent as it goes for the note, since I couldn't tolerate it for years. I've started loving lily of the valley pretty much with this simple yet successful EDT which I also recommend to anyone who likes non-sweet, green, fresh florals.

That's pretty much a soliflore scent truly value for the money. Longevity and sillage is justs as what's supposed to be (more than a cologne but less than an EDT) since the gist of Muguet is lightness and spring.
5.0 2.5 2.5 6.0/10

Smell spring and smile
Don't forget that a quick sniff from a perfume bottle can determine your mood for the next hours. If you're a sucker for spring-fragrances, give "Muguet en fleurs" a try. This simple soliflore is guaranteed to put a smile on your face (provided you like lily-of-the-valley). This pretty floral scent takes me back to a joyful day in spring... with lily-of-the-valley in full bloom, of course.
Lasting power is poor, but given the low price, I won't complain. The best scent from the "Un Martin au Jardin" range so far.

by Seejungfrau
by Seejungfrau
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher