Nature (1994)Eau de Toilette

Nature (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher

Nature (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 1994. The scent is fresh-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Juniper

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 26.04.2020.

The delicate (poisonous) green
I have known Nature as Yves Rocher's Eau de Toilette for a long time.
I already had him as a miniature when he came out fresh in 1994 and already liked him a lot back then.
It was considered a fresh, light, flowery fragrance. But then it's not that easy.
At least not in the older version as splash bottle. In the past there was only the bulk bottle, when the atomizer was added I don't know. My Splash bottle is about twenty years old and still smells flawless.
At the beginning of the nineties, "light", "fresh" fragrances were very popular and modern for fragrances like Eternity, CK one and Tendre Poison. And that's the direction he's going.
Especially at Tendre Poison or he seems to orient himself.

Nature is a very flowery light fragrance, which is called "Nature", but still has this slightly synthetic-poisonous flavor like Tendre Poison or a little bit like Cabotine: Very flowery.
I smell many lilies of the valley out of here with a slightly citric-minty impact.
The individual fragrances are densely interwoven. Oak moss is also inside, not at all little.
I can perceive him well at myself, so Sillage he has quite a good one.
My vintage version is so not shy at all and already holds out good 4-5 hours, then he will be very close.

I can't judge how the current version of it is yet, but it might have been slimmed down a bit.
There was also an EdP of it, also as a splash bottle, which I really remember as a bit frsicher but harber.
Maybe there will be an addendum, if I should test the current version and a small comparison to EdP.
Anyone who finds a loose bottle of it has a go, especially those who liked Tendre Poison.
Nature in Loge R
I used to go to INS concert - which meant classical music - and AUFS concert, which was pop, rock and punk.

Every direction has its justification for me, where I preferred the E music a little bit, because I was alone there in the velvet red Loge R, and could give in to the illusion, the soloist and the Bosys played exclusively for me
Nobody disturbed me by rustling and coughing - and my life expressions were just as little a thorn in the ear for others.

There's a lot of coercion that falls off you.

I was able to lounge comfortably in the plush chair - without reaping crooked looks, and enjoy Gulda's Beethoven interpretation light-heartedly.

This increased my well-being a lot - and fitted Gulda's white but unpretentious game.

I was allowed to get to know Gulda personally, and his uncomplicated nature once again made it clear to me that everything heavy - should be offered easily.
That's the art.

In keeping with the naturalness of his style, I found Rocher's green Nature leaf in my jacket.

And it matched the clear, sparkling piano of the maestro.

Transparent like mandarin, fresh like mint - and bright like lily of the valley.

I was able to commutate uninhibitedly between forest meadows, nostalgic cafe houses and castle gardens - because nothing restricted me.
Even my wardrobe was protected by the box - uninteresting.

Nature and Gulda are for me always connected with the feeling of freedom.

Naturally Nice
This fragrance is pleasant, but I have to admit that I like it far more than I love it. It's a bit weak when it comes to sillage and longevity. It basically smells like you think it would from reading the notes: the mandarin note isn't strong though. It would make a great work scent because it's inoffensive.

AnasaliAnasali 13 months ago
a beautiful citrusy scent slightly warm spicy , really comforting .

by Gandix
by Retrokitten
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher