Nature - Bois de Gaiac et Genièvre (2015)

Nature - Bois de Gaiac et Genièvre by Yves Rocher

Nature - Bois de Gaiac et Genièvre is a perfume by Yves Rocher for men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-fresh. It is still in production.

Sonia Constant

Gaiac wood, Juniper, Cardamom

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.05.2019.

Bohannon
The one that isn't talked about...
I'm not much of a comment writer. The first reason is that unfortunately I don't speak German as well as I would like to. That's why I often hold back when it comes to giving my opinion here at Parfumo. I'm gonna have to make an exception for this smell. I am a passionate perfume collector and have an exaggerated amount of different fragrances for my needs. Would rather have less but the collectors know what I mean ;). I can imagine that most collectors feel that way about me. Over 100 bottles, however, are used only if at all a maximum of a dozen.
And as funny as it may seem, by no means are the noblest or most renowned perfumes used in everyday life. There are many in my collection that I really love and don't want to give away, but I know that I will never wear them. Somehow they don't fit me or better said my lifestyle or attitude to life. Thus we come then to the fact that I use mostly fresh smells, aquatics. These fit somehow into (my) everyday life. Among them is Yves Rocher Bois de Gaiac et Genievre. And this scent does exactly his job for me in the mentioned area ! And in my opinion this is better than some brand perfumes which play in the same league and I also own. Compared to other comparable fragrances, I personally do not smell any artificiality here. It smells freshly washed, clean, even like a shower gel, but in a positive sense. Not stabbing. I think you can wear this all year round. I'm in a good mood with this scent. In my opinion, the shelf life is around 4 hours which is sufficient for me. You can spray here whenever you want. The 75 Ml bottle is sold at a discount price although it has nothing to do with discount for me. The collection also includes a deodorant which smells exactly like the perfume and is in the same quality.
Find that Yves Rocher really makes great scents.
So, I wanted to break a lance for this fragrance here, hope I succeeded partially :)
Thanks for reading.

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher