Nature - Cyprès et Pamplemousse (2015)

Nature - Cyprès et Pamplemousse by Yves Rocher

Nature - Cyprès et Pamplemousse is a perfume by Yves Rocher for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Cypress, Grapefruit, Ginger

Submitted by Michael, last update on 22.04.2019.

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Prescribed pick-me-up
After I had beaten the night with confused alarm systems dreams around the ears ( see Vanille Noire Kommi ) - I am beautiful this morning through , and very tired.

The more electronic stuff you have in your home, the more it makes you fuzzy.
Menno - we have a sharp police poodle !

I told a dear Parfuma about my weak condition - and she immediately knew what to do.

From afar I was prescribed Cypres - and this fresh, lively fragrance guides me friendly into the day.
Mr. Forstmeister also feels addressed by the aromatic cypress, sees himself in his green element - and is in a mild mood.

Tuscan feelings resonate in me, which are intensified by the bitter citric grapefruit.
Cypres reminds me pleasantly of my long-running Hermes Voyage.
But in the Yves, mild ginger is still subtly revealed.
A good alternative to Hermes, especially at the already hot temperatures.

Cypres cautiously cools down - hopefully also the moody, diva-like warning device.
5.0 5.0 5.0 3.0/10

This is not a keeper...
The citrus notes in this new fragrance by YR are not as grapefruity as I had hoped for. What I smell is some nondescript hesperidic accord frequently employed in perfumery to add sparkle and freshness. My husband tried "Cyprès et Pamplemousse" on his skin today and disliked it, but to him, most citrus fragrances smell like dish-washing detergent. So he will not use this one. But will I? There are hardly any interesting features contained in this fragrance. The base note consists of some woody notes which seem rather artificial to me (also Yves Rocher claims that they are natural). Some wintergreen cypress? Only the perfumer Sonia Constant could tell us. Unfortunately, I can't smell much ginger either ( and that was the reason why I ordered the scent in the first place!). All in all a fragrance I could do without. Disappointing.
7.5 7.0/10

Surprizingly unisex
The fragrance notes were familiar from other Yves Rocher perfumes I enjoy wearing, or in the case of the grapefruit, at least similar. They were enough to make me curious about this perfume, though at first I hesitated whether buying one was worth the risk of putting my money on a poorly fitting scent.

In the end, I'm glad I tried it. It's very fresh, with just the right kind of citrus based sourness to complement my skin chemistry. Even though this was made for men, I say it can pass as unisex or even a sporty women's perfume.

by Blauemaus
by Blauemaus
by RiverRun83
by RiverRun83

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher