Néonatura CocoonLa Nature me donne sa Force (2005)

Néonatura Cocoon / La Nature me donne sa Force by Yves Rocher

Néonatura Cocoon is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2005. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesCocoa
Heart Notes Heart NotesVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.06.2019

2.5 7.5 10.0 6.0/10

EvaK
The darkest chocolate of all
Wow. This bomb is louder than Mugler's Angel!
I remember the first time I tried it. Just a couple of small spritzes and I was in a cloud all day. It wouldn't go away either. I wore it, I woke up in it, I smelled it after shower still. That hardly ever happens to me.
This is chocolate. Rich, thick, spicy dark chocolate, the kind that holds 85% pure cocoa. You know what I mean?
Not to mention the patchouli which is almost as loud and forward as the chocolate. To my nose the vanilla binds it all together very elegantly.
It's very linear to me, the chocolate/patchouli is very much in front for the first... can I say 18 hours? In the late drydown the vanilla takes over, but not entirely.
I love this one. I don't like gourmand scents very much (especially not candy-ish), but this is just so delicious, round, smooth and spicy. True liquid dark chocolate. I think it would have been nauseating if the patchouli had been less prominent actually.
I can't figure out the occasions it would be suitable for. Dinner out? No. It would overpower any dish except chocolate mousse and probably even that too. Work? No. There's no way you can use little enough to keep this one discreet. And I could go on. Otoh, life is more than work and dinners out! I'll wear it when I'm in the killer mode and don't give a damn about others' sufferings!
This one will stay in my collection.

Trax
What I had hoped for Amour de Cacao to be.
This for me turned out to be what I had hoped for Amour de Cacao to be. I remember now that I once had a small bottle of patchouli essential oil and I would say this note is strong in Cocoon which is a very creamy deep and dark scent. Smells awful from the bottle though..
I had it for months never wanting to try it. Got it from my mom who got it from who knows who and she never wanted to try it either.
So if you have this jewel just laying around, brave up and try it!
It has none of the milky cocoadrinky feel that Amour de Cacao has though, this is deep dark no milk patchouly-woody cocoa.

by Delidazo87
by Hermessenz
by Fresia
by Fresia

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher