Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie Malaysian Coconut

Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher

Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued.

Coconut

Submitted by Lobelia, last update on 10.01.2020.

5.0 8.0 6.0 7.5/10

Nostalgia
Ah, the good old Yves Rocher fragrances from the Les Plaisirs Nature series. I almost forgot about her - but then I started being more active at Parfumo again and here I am.
Noix de Coco was my first fragrance ever, so to speak. At that time I was 15 and bought just about everything that even smelled of coconut. But Noix de Coco didn't just smell of coconut, it was a real coconut bomb - but still in a very pleasant way (at least according to my feeling at that time).
And so it was part of my morning ritual before school started, to spray myself from head to toe with my favourite Noix de Coco and then to have this wonderful coconut cloud around me all day long. But I was never aware of its dimension until I had a conversation with some of my classmates during the break about scents and someone in the group said "Your presence at school is actually always very easy to detect - when I enter the classroom in the morning and notice that it smells like coconut, I know immediately that Nacho is there. No matter whether you are present in the room or not". This was then of course also affirmed by all those present. So you can conclude that this is a good sillage in any case ;)
After I used up this rather big bottle of Noix de Coco, my desire for coconut was satisfied and so I did not buy the scent again. I mean, I haven't set foot in an Yves Rocher store since. And yet I became somehow nostalgic by writing this commentary and suddenly find it a great pity that the fragrance no longer exists. I would have loved to take another sniff :)
10.0/10

Pure Coconut
There is not really that much to say about this fragrance from Yves Rocher, though I don't mean that in a bad way. This is coconut in its purest sense from beginning until the dry down. Even though not listed in the notes, there seems to be some vanilla added, which gives a gourmand or oriental feeling, if even only so slightly.

This is a must for all coconut lovers. It can be worn year round and in many settings though I would not wear it for business - unless you work in the tourism industry. The accompanying body lotion is also recommended. All in all good value for the price.

by ElenaN
by ElenaN
by Jerenevin
by Jerenevin
by medicine
by medicine

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher