Nuit Vanille 2018

Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher
Nuit Vanille is a popular limited perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2018. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Bergamot, Jasmine, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by FrauLohse, last update on 13.09.2020.

Long awaited
The Christmas parcel of a dear Parfuma was long on the way.

But it doesn't matter, because it fuelled the anticipation.
And after Christmas another surprise can't hurt.

The bulging parcel actually arrived in January - and besides many treasures I discovered the nocturnal vanilla.

She really is a soft consolation, especially as I struggle with tooth and cold.
No, my nose is no longer affected, so I can make an objective statement.
And this is consistently positive.

A real sugarless vanilla reaches me - like out of a pod.
No Dr. Oetker vanilla pudding.
The cedar blows smokily over it - but the jasmine illuminates the authentic vanilla aroma.
Bergamot gently refreshes the fragrance so that it is also suitable for daily use - but also for the evening.

A full-bodied, but not heavy Rocher - with a good durability.
Direct hit vanilla
This vanilla simply deserves a comment, not just a short statement.
I have to say that at the first test, on a test strip, I was only moderately enthusiastic. The scent was too dull and too sticky for me.
The second test, then of course on skin, was the - proverbial - direct hit. I couldn't get my nose off my wrist! Logical that this vanilla had to go with me!
Citrus, or rather bergamot - sparkling citrus notes are indicated on the packaging - can be noticed at the beginning, but only very briefly. But then there is a liqueur note, which makes me think a little of the spiritual double vanilla of Guerlain The vanilla, which hovers very beautifully over everything, is just right, not too puddingmäßig artificially sweet, not too darkly tart, simply beautiful, quite lightly smoky and caramel-like breathed.
I find the scent very beautiful even after one or two hours, there are hazelnut and dark chocolate notes on my skin wide, wonderful!
So incredibly dark, what you might think because of the packaging and the "nocturnal" name, I don't find the fragrance, by the way, is rather flattering for me and to feel comfortable.
Yves Rocher may not have reinvented the vanilla wheel (as written in a statement below), but this vanilla brings a smile to my face, and that's the beauty of it, isn't it?

Hab mit meinem Smartphone ausprobiert. Thema: Winter, Gold.
by Baeumchen
by Rosedusoir
by Rosedusoir
by Ninina
by Ninina

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Monoï Vague d'Été by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Nature Millénaire by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau by Yves Rocher