Oui à L'Amour 2017

Oui à L'Amour by Yves Rocher
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
Oui à L'Amour is a popular perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Toilette

AngelicaAngelica
Damask roseDamask rose
Tonka beanTonka bean
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.09.2021.

Scentility
Message in the bottle is love
Today I am writing a love letter to one of my absolute favorite perfumes: Qui A L’Amore! This is love! And I declare it to the world. Qui A L’Amore is a precious Rose perfume gem. I think the composition of all the notes is so well created and balanced that it’s like a beautiful song in perfume. It combines most of my favorite notes in one and then adds some that are out of the ordinary like Angelica, which is an herb, which has some healing properties on the side note. Yves Rocher perfumes use mostly organic and natural ingredients and it shows in the quality and also care for our health and the health of this planet. Love you, love others, love this planet! That is how I interpret the message of this perfume. I discovered this perfume during a fairly happy time in my life. I was surrounded by friends living in a town on a glorious lake in a house that had a rose garden. I recall walking in the summer wearing this perfume meeting with my friends and watching sunsets over the lake that was like an ocean. It’s full of this sunshiny kind of green and pastel orange energy. I have to buy a backup of this for sure, and I hope they never discontinue this rare treasure or my heart will be broken. :). It’s very feminine, and absolutely recreates a feeling of being head over heels in love. The bottle is also very chic with heart embossed in it and a little message like in a romantic letter. Glorious! My absolute true recommendation for any lovers of rose and truly romantic dreamy fragrance fans out there. This is Love!
GirlofNow
Happy Easter to you all:))))))))))
Since I was little I know the brand Yves Rocher, especially since my mother always bought her cosmetic products but also body lotion, face cream from this brand. The older I became the more I came in touch with this brand:) I am also very, very satisfied with the products from the good house Yves Rocher:) And since I am a perfume lover I also had to test some fragrances from Yves Rocher:) I always knew one of her fragrances very well because my mother always liked to wear it for everyday life as well as for going out. The Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum has been her faithful companion for years:D But even there I admit today, reluctantly I did not like in the past ABSOLUTELY! I always found it much too penetrating, which was probably due to the present patchouli note... But today I love this fragrance:D... Do you know it? Scents that you couldn't like at all in your childhood and then when you got a little bit older, they are suddenly perceived as great and beautiful...

I still remember very, very well when this fragrance appeared new!:)) I found the flacon at first go WONDERFUL! *.* I ordered the 100ml without thinking about it for a second. Flacon!
Have not regretted it since today!:)))
At that time I thought that it was sooo beautiful to wear but unfortunately only a few times and then not anymore:( But since the last week I wear it every day and I can't get enough of it! Normally, as many people here know, I only wear fruity caramel bombs:D It may be that for some of you it is or can be a little unusual that I, all of a sudden, also find floral scents great:D But well, the older you get (I think now) the more you tend to flowery - spicy scents ... Or am I wrong?;D
Anyway, I'm just in love with this scent!:))) The more often I wear it, the more beautiful and great I find it!:D

The description of the fragrance:)))))... My favorite part:D!

With me this fragrance begins very citric and refreshing, but then goes very quickly into the floral *.* The rose note is very strong on my skin very present! It is not a penetrating grandma rose but much, much more a freshly picked rose that just smells wonderful after spring *.*.*.* but also has a light body lotion note, which I personally like very much because I love creamy rose scents extremely LOVE *.*.*:D (I am a little bit shocked by myself just now that I suddenly find rose scents great ...:D)
The woody notes give the fragrance a light powdery note... I'm glad that this fragrance doesn't go extremely powdery! Because from too strong powdery scents I get very fast a strong headache! The Tonka note gives the fragrance a very elegant but at the same time a very discreet sweet note. I like it!:D

Yes, I admit I'm raving about this fragrance like a crazy one:D I must also say that this fragrance is in my opinion also a very elegant, and extremely feminine fragrance:) It spreads good mood but also a lot of spring fever!:))) In my opinion this fragrance is worth a test!
If you are looking for a beautiful sensual rose fragrance, you will be very happy with this one! But I like to wear it in everyday life:) For the exit I wear my beloved la nuit tresor;D
(Unfortunately, this scent does not last very long either! On my skin it lasts only 3.hours on my clothes but then half a day ;-)

Wish you all a happy and joyful Easter time with your family and friends:)))
Stay healthy and cheerful:))))
Puni
Bicycle tour through the allotment garden
"Oui à L'Amour was a blind buy. I sat in front of the PC and rummaged at Yves, the description of the scent sounds good, the bottle looked pretty. With the price, the risk of a bad buy was to be overcome. So the ordering finger twitched ... and what can I say I'm very happy with.

As soon as the parcel arrived, I sprayed "Oui à L'Amours". The fragrance immediately spoke positively to me. In my mind I sat on my bicycle and drove through allotments early in the morning. After a while I passed a wooden fence. In front of the bridle stands a wild thimble in all colours, behind the fence roses are climbing up the arch. What a splendour of light pink flowers and the fragrance simply wonderful: sweet, light rose. I stop and admire the vast quantities of roses and inhale their scent. Behind the fence I hear the chanson "Aux Champs-Élysées". I am immediately in holiday mood and linger a little. Before I continue, I take another deep breath and notice that the roses are accompanied by a warm, soft vanilla note. Almost as if, behind the fence, someone has put a homemade vanilla pudding on the windowsill to cool down in the garden house. Much later, when the rose becomes weaker and weaker, a slightly woody note comes through, not heavy and spicy but light and elegant. Overall, the fragrance lasts a good 6 1/ 2 hours before my nose no longer captures it and I spray it.
It is not a highly complex fragrance - unlikely for the price. "Oui à L'Amour" is a pleasant, uncomplicated rose fragrance that I think you can wear all year round. A "handbag scent" that I can wear super at work without colleagues, parents or children bothering themselves. It is a fragrance that does not cause breathlessness in the environment, even when sprayed on freshly, and is nevertheless easily perceptible. So it's a great everyday life for me - all-rounder.
Kitten83
The most beautiful rose in my perfume garden comes from a Frenchman - what a miracle ;-)
I haven't heard from here for a long time;
too fast-moving, too hectic, but also varied was the time that has passed since my last comment until today. And also today, on a Saturday evening, after I just came back home from a girls day, I felt a certain heaviness and was glad when I could close the door behind me and leave the bustle and noise of the city behind me
Whoops! Set on my Stressless (yes, I admit it) armchair and sunk in it, like I do every time I want to switch off after a long day. Unfortunately the desired relaxation didn't want to happen despite beautiful music and a few minutes with closed eyes.
What do we do now? I wondered. For me, the evening was not complete without a proper ending.
What could help me get down now?

Fortunately, there is the world of fragrances, which, as we know only too well on this portal, can always tempt us to dream;
quickly scanned my perfume collection and after (very) short time of consideration I sprayed myself with my favorite rose scent (and I cultivate some of it with me).

Immediately I was embraced again by these royal, soft, soft and warm chords, which made me look disbelieving after buying the bottle and
> again softly entlgeiten into my small dream world,
in which I call the most beautiful roses of the neighbourhood my own and in which they are fervently cared for by a gardener and aromatherapist named Yves Rocher.

Miesegrau
The scent of noble soap, or: very solid Immergeher
In my first comment on this great page I wanted to consciously try a scent that doesn't have too many opinions yet. Oui à L'Amour is probably not a little water that divides minds and sparks great discussions. But it is a very solid rose scent, which deserves a lot of attention.

Once found as a gift to me, he has been accompanying me through daily madness for several weeks now. My first fragrance impression was very similar to what you get to read about Oui à L'Amour here: mainly flowery, really sweet and maybe even a fruity splash of appeal.
On my skin it develops sweetish and rather heavy, somehow strange and yet again terribly pleasant as soon as the woody base comes through.

Applied to a test cloth, however, the fragrance showed itself to me from a completely different side; I suddenly perceived the top note there as very fresh and tart, almost like a well-tolerated cool water. Once flown away, the fragrance shows itself in full splendour and smells wonderfully of expensive rose soap. I like that very much because I like pure rose scents without the classic "Omatouch". For me, there's no powder, no distinct warmth, no lightness. How exciting that the perception differs so :)
The base then brings some fullness into my fragrance impression, the whole looks fuller and actually a little creamy-sweet to the end raus.
Small excursion: In my childhood I had a heart-shaped tin made of an exotic red wood, which really had an extraordinarily strong smell of its own. The vulture knows which wood it was really about, but that's exactly what Oui à L'Amour is for me: a small piece of pink soap in this woody scented box.

The bottom line is a very close to the body scent without a complex and multi-layered course, which unfortunately does not last very long; after about 5 hours, I stop, whereby one will notice fragments of the base still the next day on the clothes. Therefore, replenishing once a day is a must. But it is suitable for every occasion, I would wear it both during the day and in the evening. But I don't see the scent on very young girls, because in the end it is very classic.
Flacon and packaging are not the best in my opinion, but - shame on my head - I don't expect much more from YR ;)
Yes to love ...
... Yes to the scent.

This is once again a Rocher that I like right away.

Love at first sight, so to speak.

Sweet and flattering he greets me, and we exchange looks in love.
Was it with my fair spouse and me the same?
No, we met at a garden party in the evening and were able to see outlines - which were probably sufficient to "overdo" the situation.

But this Yves is more tangible, more direct.
He's targeting the emotional center immediately.
Romanticism without kitsch.

Soft rose makes you feel well and the round Tonka also radiates sympathy.
I feel magically attracted to the scent.
If it should work in such a way on my opposite - then however hello !
The cedar lends a noble frame.

In such a sensitive mood, I go through the album of my " Amouren " - and must, may, smile at every picture.

Bcars10Bcars10 4 years ago
3.5
Pretty average; smells like many other perfumes out there currently. Just a basic, sweet floral. Decent sillage and longevity.

Ein drehbares grosses Herz mit Liegestühlen für Verliebte, romantisch wie der Duft.
by Zora
by Smitty
by Smitty
Neuer Flakon
by Baeumchen

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Monoï Vague d'Été by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Nature Millénaire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher