Pur Désir de Mimosa (2005)

Pur Désir de Mimosa by Yves Rocher

Pur Désir de Mimosa is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2005. The scent is floral-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Annick Ménardo

Floral notes, Fruity notes, Green notes, Mimosa

Submitted by Lobelia, last update on 20.08.2019.

7.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

the birthday set
In pure women's fitness studios, women (if they are older than their mid-twenties) often talk about themselves; there are very trusting conversations from woman to woman.
This fact disappoints men again and again: Many live in the erroneous belief that we only go there to talk about men in peace and without them: Mistake, gentlemen!
And so women's friendships develop on a very private basis.

One of these fitness women was Sylvie; a few years younger than me and a very nice person.
We tried to bend together in yoga (which we both failed), went to the sauna and mostly sat afterwards chatting for some time in the lounge/bar area of the studio.
So even visits and small gifts for Christmas and birthdays would not be missing.
However, we had set ourselves a price limit with which we could both live well.
We both loved the products of Yves Rocher and had the choice.

On the occasion of my 50th birthday I kept "Pur Désir de Mimosa" in a wonderful package (she was just as much an artist as Gerdi!) as a fragrance and as a shower gel!
She knew me and knew how much I was happy about just this fragrance.

Recently, when I once again rummaged in the cupboards and thus automatically in memories, I found this narrow mimosa yellow bottle. He had separated and was in a place where I didn't really expect perfume flacons: "Surprise! Surprise!"
Of course I had to spray and the fine breeze of scent took me immediately into a summer day: sunny and fragrant and full of happiness and laughter.

Green meadows, which sway in the light summer wind and spread a fine "green" scent when you run over them - there is also a little touch of nocturnally damp earth: it smells of pure nature!
Also the wild herbs living in this green carpet and especially the wild flowers, weave their own flavors in "Pur Désir de Mimosa".
The result is a fragrance that is difficult to break down into its individual parts.
It would also be a pity to wipe out something so flattering to the senses.
Citrus groves seem to line these summer meadows; a bit of bergamot, a hint of orange and a bit of dark foliage in the sunshine, now blends in.
So the sweet and yet tart mimosa fragrance of its own is a comfortable base for spreading out and gliding along on a fresh, flower- and fruit-rich wave: fine yellow veils flutter over aromatic green tones on this scented watercolour.

For me, Yves Rocher's "Pur Désir de Mimosa" was a light and charming summer friend, who, reinforced by the shower gel, accompanied me wonderfully through the days.
At that time the sports bag was the home for this duo and for one summer we lived a light but very fragrant life.

It makes me a little sad that I have to write so many "obituaries", especially for the scents of Yves Rocher. What a shame!
But we had a wonderful summer together and for that I just say "Merci!"

by Klopfnote
by Klopfnote
by Gaukeleya
by Gaukeleya
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher