Rose Ispahan 1997 Eau de Toilette

Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher
Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 1997. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesRose hipRose hip
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
PralinéPraliné
PatchouliPatchouli
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 02.07.2021.

Rosaviola
Sweet roses sweetened with raspberries and vanilla pudding
Rose Ispahan I knew since its launch in 1997, I got my new Yves Rocher catalogue, ordered something and got a nice miniature of this fragrance.

I immediately liked the fragrance and I used my mini diligently. I then had a second mini, but never a large bottle. I only came to him a few years ago. When the second Mini was empty, other scents came, but I never completely forgot Rose Ispahan. An empty miniature was probably still lying around in my dressing table for years and now and then I smelled at the empty bottle.

Rose Ispahan is an oriental rose fragrance with slightly gourmand notes. It is a sweet fragrance and radiates a lot of warmth, but the sweetness is never annoyingly sticky. The colours yellow-pink go well with the fragrance.

It begins immediately with a good portion of sweet roses and a light fruitiness can also be heard. There should also be raspberry inside, but the scent does not smell directly of raspberries, these are at most tenderly indicated.
A delicate woodiness is about to be added to what could come from rosewood. Vanilla takes over from now on and remains dominant until the end.
Rose Ispahan gets even more warmth from patchouli and sandalwood.

Despite all the sweetness I don't find it too much and at an appropriate dosage not too loud.
The shelf life is very good, the fragrance lasts at least 6 hours on me.

It bears a slight resemblance to Rose Kashmirie from Les Parfums de Rosine, which is even rosier, slightly less vanilla and generally more refined. But I love both scents.

Rose Ispahan is a very well done fragrance by Yves Rocher.

Faded Potpourri
Hmmm ... rather disappointing this one. I had high expectations judging by rave reviews all over the internet, but all I get from this is faded potpourri.
It smells a little neglected, like the parfumier ran out of ideas and then ran out of ingredients. What a shame! I guess one needs to be an Yves Rocher fan to enjoy what this house puts out. I like this one only marginally better than it's big sister Ispahan (which is a blatant ripoff of Cinnabar dissolved in water)but I was curious and found two mini's reasonably priced on Ebay and thought "what the hell, try them". I'm glad I didn't spring for full bottles in a blind buy.
Weak and insipid ... ah well, at least I've assauged my Rocher curiosity.

Tame Roses
but it wasn't what i expected i
thought it was going to be a a sharp
daring scent but i'v got is a tame
scent of cloying vanilla
i don't smell any evdidence of rose or
spices and i can detect cherries like
cherry cough syrup it does smell like
cherry cough syrup. It's Extreamly

by Hatka
by Hatka
by Herzogin
by Herzogin
Pour ma cousine d'Ispahan, qui s'appelle Fille de la lune. Für meine Cousine aus Esfahan, die Tochter des Mondes heißt. Madookht.
by Tribu
by Tribu
Une carte postale adressée à une ville qui prend une place spéciale dans mon cœur ❤️
by Kobold
by Fresia
by SweetApricot
by SweetApricot

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Monoï Vague d'Été by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Oui à L'Amour by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Nature Millénaire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher