Rose Ispahan (1997)Eau de Toilette

Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher

Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 1997. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesRose hip, Rosewood
Heart Notes Heart NotesBaccara rose, Bulgarian rose, Osmanthus, Raspberry
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Praliné, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 23.04.2020.

Santalwalti
What a fine song, what a beautiful melody...
The sky is cloudy, it rains without ceasing
The roses are satisfied now... almost their head becomes heavy
One might think that the calyxes suffer from it
But inside it, in the buds, it moves
They come back to life: Dew, rain and fine fog
All this invigorates her fragrance anew as soon as the sun shines

I bend down, close my eyes < br /> I sink into the deep red rose heads
Those dressed in black velvet seem
It tickles in my nose and I forget everything around
Even the stings don't bother and frighten me < br /> With caution I kiss one of them and wait
...

The chosen one bears a beautiful name, is called Ispahan
The 'h' is spoken breathy, deep in the back of the throat < br /> A warm, dark, fruity liqueur plays around my nose
Above it float glittering pearls like small mirrors
There must be leftover raindrops
The rose skin feels cool, silky and smooth
What a beauty, what a special moment

The humidity - warmed by the sun - now rises to
Brings everything to shine
The flower may open again and like a smoke
Exude their old, ancient wooden flavors
I also smell wild raspberries and a delicious sweetness
Somewhere in the rose bed patchouli and sandal are hiding
And they stay in hiding so I can't find them
Sound and vibrate softly, let their melody hear

What a fine song
What a rose
And what a name
...Ispa(c)han...
How beautiful you are
You accompany me hour by hour < br /> And I love this day because of you

Thank you, dear Claudi, for this beautiful experience, for this wonderfully exotic rose
Rosaviola
Sweet roses sweetened with raspberries and vanilla pudding
Rose Ispahan I knew since its launch in 1997, I got my new Yves Rocher catalogue, ordered something and got a nice miniature of this fragrance.

I immediately liked the fragrance and I used my mini diligently. I then had a second mini, but never a large bottle. I only came to him a few years ago. When the second Mini was empty, other scents came, but I never completely forgot Rose Ispahan. An empty miniature was probably still lying around in my dressing table for years and now and then I smelled at the empty bottle.

Rose Ispahan is an oriental rose fragrance with slightly gourmand notes. It is a sweet fragrance and radiates a lot of warmth, but the sweetness is never annoyingly sticky. The colours yellow-pink go well with the fragrance.

It begins immediately with a good portion of sweet roses and a light fruitiness can also be heard. There should also be raspberry inside, but the scent does not smell directly of raspberries, these are at most tenderly indicated.
A delicate woodiness is about to be added to what could come from rosewood. Vanilla takes over from now on and remains dominant until the end.
Rose Ispahan gets even more warmth from patchouli and sandalwood.

Despite all the sweetness I don't find it too much and at an appropriate dosage not too loud.
The shelf life is very good, the fragrance lasts at least 6 hours on me.

It bears a slight resemblance to Rose Kashmirie from Les Parfums de Rosine, which is even rosier, slightly less vanilla and generally more refined. But I love both scents.

Rose Ispahan is a very well done fragrance by Yves Rocher.

Faded Potpourri
Hmmm ... rather disappointing this one. I had high expectations judging by rave reviews all over the internet, but all I get from this is faded potpourri.
It smells a little neglected, like the parfumier ran out of ideas and then ran out of ingredients. What a shame! I guess one needs to be an Yves Rocher fan to enjoy what this house puts out. I like this one only marginally better than it's big sister Ispahan (which is a blatant ripoff of Cinnabar dissolved in water)but I was curious and found two mini's reasonably priced on Ebay and thought "what the hell, try them". I'm glad I didn't spring for full bottles in a blind buy.
Weak and insipid ... ah well, at least I've assauged my Rocher curiosity.

Tame Roses
but it wasn't what i expected i
thought it was going to be a a sharp
daring scent but i'v got is a tame
scent of cloying vanilla
i don't smell any evdidence of rose or
spices and i can detect cherries like
cherry cough syrup it does smell like
cherry cough syrup. It's Extreamly
Tame.

hej, da hat sich eine Blüte dazwischen gemogelt
by Santalwalti
tiefgründiger, samtigdunkler Rosenlikör (botanisch Strauchrose 'Roter Korsar')
♡ Rosenblütenkelch mit rauchholzig-feiner Patchouliwolke ♡ thanks, dear sister
by Fresia
by SweetApricot
by SweetApricot

Popular Yves Rocher

Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau by Yves Rocher