Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire 2010

CuteChemist
17.10.2013 - 11:49 PM
Very helpful Review

Love this perfume! Inexpensive, but nothing else like it!

I have to say, I just adore this. I am a huge vanilla lover so of course I was curious to try this. It's not your typical "ice cream" type vanilla. It's slightly sweet, but mostly dry and quite woody. I can smell the cedar trees blowing in the breeze in the background, while the dusty vanilla shines in the forefront. I do get mimosa, but that doesn't bother me (I'm not a huge fan of mimosa) and I think it helps round out the composition. I don't care what anyone says, this is a masterpiece, especially for the price, and in my book, Jacques Cavallier can do no wrong

Latest Reviews

CuteChemistCuteChemist 8 years ago
Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 - Mugler

Alien Liqueur de Parfum - Création 2013 Nice top and middle notes, not so fond of the base notes
I am so glad I got my hands on this!! It's not really out yet in the US but I'm wearing it today (got the hookup! ;)) I have the previous Alien Liqueur de Parfum version, and I can tell you this one is definitely...

CuteChemistCuteChemist 8 years ago
Heartbeat - XOXO

Heartbeat Cheaper dupe of Dior Addict
What can I say? This is a serious dupe for Dior Addict. It may not be quite as nice or as rich, but it's darn close, and can be bought for much cheaper. Don't ask me why on Earth I bought it, as I have 3.4 ounces of the original Dior...