So Elixir Bois Sensuel (2015)

So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher

So Elixir Bois Sensuel is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-oriental. It is still in production.

Patchouli, Vanilla absolute, Orris absolute

Submitted by Michael, last update on 25.02.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

pudelbonzo
Baking in the magic forest
I'm not a reieselustig, but a side trip to Iceland I would like to dare to walk in the footsteps of the elves and trolls.

I'm sure the soft Bois Sensuel will show me the way to the tempting forest bakery, where the gnomes eagerly bake magic cookies.

A vigilant shrew monitors her do -and d´sie adds a handful of stardust to the wooden bowls here and there.

A chubby troll eats a cookie - turns ad hoc into an attractive prince a la Tom Hiddleston - and gallops on his snow-white grey horse towards an enchanted castle in the fog.

I taste the biscuits, too, and I'm as beautiful as Snow White.

My fiery black horse outstrips the Beau - because I want to be in front of him on the fairytale castle, and receive him with my endless hair and wrap him up.

Patchouli and vanilla will bewitch Tom - and the iris will make him willless.

What a beautiful birthday !
5.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

GirlofNow
Beautiful cuddle and winter scent
I discovered this perfume through my mother and got to know it. She knew that I love vanilla fragrances and ordered me a bottle because it was on offer. She bought it for me because I passed my exam and got a good report card. When I got this perfume I was very happy about it and opened it and sprayed it on my scarf and very lightly on my wrist. On my scarf you could perceive it better and stronger it smelled very creamy, smoky and vanilla. On my skin it smelled very spicy at the beginning after about 2-3 minutes, then one smelled the vanilla which was very present and pleasant. Patchoulie I took the time then also more clearly on my skin. I took Iris I then completely, completely easily perceived which one smelled only with light body contact. For me this fragrance is very successful and also very good! It also brings a bit of Christmas atmosphere which makes this fragrance even more pleasant and beautiful:). In winter I wear it very often because it is well suited. I also used it once in summer because I missed it very much and on warmth this scent reacts very strongly not in the negative sense but in the positive (for me anyway) it is more present and it sticks then also very on the skin and it holds better. I got many compliments for this perfume because it spreads good mood. My last words about this fragrance I think men can wear this fragrance very well because it is not so feminine. What do you think of that?

Anessa 24 months ago
Bois So Intense de patchouli et de miel. YR's version of gourmand smoky patchouli. Could well be included in the Häagen Dazs menu.+2
6.0

'Bois sensuel' bedeutet 'Sinnliches Holz'
by Santalwalti
Welch schöner Duftname: Bois Sensuel – Sinnliches Holz – Sensual Wood – Sinnieren im Wald.......
by Santalwalti
Kleiner Akrobat mit Irisabsolue...
by Pluto
by Pluto
by Magdulenka
by Magdulenka
by YumiLo
by YumiLo

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher