So Elixir Purple 2012

So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher
Bottle Design Catherine Levy, Sigolene Prebois
So Elixir Purple is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fruity. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher.

Marie Salamagne

BenzoinBenzoin BergamotBergamot TuberoseTuberose PatchouliPatchouli VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Estate, last update on 03.02.2022.

Mozart1756
Sweet, flirty, red grape juice dances with patchouli
I have to admit= In my first try I didnt like it. Maybe I tried too much scents in that day so thats the reason. Also Im not '' patchouli fan''. I generally disslike lots of patchouli dominant scents. (La vie est Belle edp, Chanel coco mademoiselle edp, Mugler Angel edp, Victor and rolf flowerbomb...) but here in Y.R. Patchouli is milder than the others. Yves rocher says it has tuberose in it but I cant smell or clearly say= oh it has %100 tuberose in it. Tuberose in here smells much more GRAPEY. People wrote Hubba Bubba bu we dont have it here. But I remember when I smell or drink RED GRAPE JUİCE I got same taste smell of So elixir purple's tuberose. Projection= dissappointing. I wait from these types of scents good at projection but it is not. Very bad sillage for vetiver/patchouli/ grapey floral. My fave part in So Elixir Purple= red grape juice effect. Sadly discontinued.

Great scent - doesn’t last
On me this pulls patchouli and tuberose and simulates a kind of berry scent that isn’t too sweet. With my body chemistry, these notes are perfect without being heavy (as usually heavy scents work better on me or very clean scents).
It’s a great day-to-night medium scent except it doesn’t last too well. So then you have to reapply... Got lots of compliments on it.
I wish it wasn’t discontinued.
Purple Rain
In the Rocher Shop stood under the beautiful purple bottle " sensual ".

Of course, the raindrop cartouche appealed to me - and I had to think of Prince's Purple Rain, which was played at every party in the 80s at an advanced hour.

You could dance closely to the song, or loll lasciviously alone on the dance floor.

And Purple would have fitted in this time and this scene.

He is indeed very sensual - and is not ashamed of it.
Just as I wore my black leather mini as a matter of course - it sat as if painted on.
Clearly sexy - and it should be.

So Purple's tuberose doesn't take a back seat, but rather stands beguilingly in the foreground.
The Patchouli promises secrets, but does not reveal them.
The vetiver is added juicily - another sensual impression.

A scent for hot - cold nights - where you play with feelings
My favorite tuberose perfume
I've known this perfume for a very long time just like almost all Yves Rocher fragrances. As you can see from the title this is my favourite tuberose perfume because most tuberose scents I know are simply very artificial or very old scents I hope you can understand what I mean by that;).

Let's get to the fragrance: In the beginning you can smell the bergamot very strongly which then becomes softer with time. The strongest note that one perceives very strongly is of course the tuberose that one perceives the whole course of fragrance it becomes from time to time sweeter and gentler. The tuberose becomes very beautiful as soon as it unfolds. For me, this is a very loud and strong fragrance, you notice that this fragrance likes to be the center of attention and likes to present itself;). You can also wear this perfume well in the office where a splash is enough and you can smell it all day long. I have heard from many that this perfume should be a copy of the perfume of Lancome midnight rose but in my opinion it doesn't smell like the perfume of Lancome at all! With Lancome perfume you can smell the raspberry and rose as well as the vanilla note very strongly and I can't explain who came up with the idea that it should be a copy of the Lancome perfume because you can't smell raspberries or vanilla with this fragrance. I only smell tuberose and bergamot.... who there raspberry or vanilla perceives this person has a very special nose. Finally, yes, I can recommend it to anyone who loves tuberose scents.

sweet grape
dont know why have a review hate it ? its sweet and grape scent , but its young ,fresh :v , my children like it alot
2.5

Awfully...strong
This is one of the worst offerings by Yves Rocher ever. I can't smell anything pleasant in this composition at all, it is vile from head to "toe"-note. Strong and screechy, synthetic in a repulsive and vulgar way, this one is slightly reminiscent of the iconic "Poison" by Dior in the first minute, but the tuberose which made "Poison" great is treated in such a coarse manner in this awful "Elixir" that it is hard to bear. Doesn't come off even after 5 washes in a row. Absolutely nasty. If this the future of Yves Rocher's fragrances, I'm prepared to shed a tear.

by Zora
by Callas
by Annkom
by Annkom

Popular by Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Monoï Vague d'Été by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Nature Millénaire by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Voile d'Ocre by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Parfum) by Yves Rocher Autour de Minuit by Yves Rocher Sel d'Azur by Yves Rocher