VeniseVenice 1986 Eau de Toilette

Version from 1986
Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher
Venise (1986) is a popular perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 1986. The scent is oriental-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
MossMoss
SandalwoodSandalwood
MuskMusk
CivetCivet

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 18.09.2021.

Yves Rocher at their best
Floral-oriental, green-vanillic, resinuous, sweet and creamy. A very lovely perfume for cool weather.

Yves Rocher were very popular back in the 80s, with their high-quality, reasonably priced perfumes that could be ordered by catalogue. I believe almost every household had a few. In my case it was Magnolia and Ispahan, initially bought by my mother but which ended up for display on my dresser, along with all the other perfumes that she tried and then got tired of.
I discovered Venice many, many years later, when it had already been out of production for a long time, but today it is probably my favourite from Yves Rocher. The combination of vanilla and green notes makes it something of a relative of Must de Cartier, Krazy Krizia, Obsession and their likes, but still different, and a glorious creation of its own.
The only improvement I can think of, would be about the strength, as I find my edt fairly light after the initial spray cloud settles, and in a few hours it almost turns into a skin scent. But I still love every part of it.
Für´n Appel und´n egg...
"Guilt" is actually Jeton Toni ;-)
The man is a living fundus of classics and often I read with him and reminisce because we sometimes have the same taste.
When I saw the bottle in the bay, for almost nothing, I made a bid to catch a tilted bottle at the risk. Somehow the time was probably unfavorable for the seller (lucky me!), in any case I bought the bottle für´s Appel und´n Ei ersteigert.
And when he got here, I could hardly believe my luck. Scent totally fine, durability may not be what it used to be, but it's mine.

I bought Venice in the wonderful little YR shop when I (had to) go for walks with my first child because otherwise the little toad wouldn't have slept at all We always had the same route, along the canal, into the city centre with the cobblestone pavement (then she fell asleep...) and past the mentioned shop. Then he became mine, I loved him very much.
Many moves later, I gave him away. How could I???
Years later already deeply regretted because the Yves took the one out of the program - how could he do that?!

Oriental scents are not always my case. Venice already.
It's a skin smoother. Some kind of creamy sheathing of my skin.
I already believe that the Sillagé and the durability of my flacon have suffered, do not want to know where this treasure was living its existence. Nevertheless still a wonderful vanilla revelation of a classic. I can't tell the exact scents apart anymore, I remember him stronger and more powerful. So I wear a flowery-spicy fragrance with a beautiful base on the skin, with such a dreamlike vanilla that I missed so much!
He will stay with me, I will wear him before this great charisma is completely gone and I will always remember this unpleasant cobblestone pavement and the happy smile of my sleeping daughter!

by Entenradio
by Schrippe
by Schahram
by Schahram

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Monoï Vague d'Été by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Nature Millénaire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Oui à L'Amour by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher