Vie privée (1989)Eau de Toilette

Version from 1989
Vie privée (1989) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher

Vie privée (1989) (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 1989. The scent is floral-green. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Jasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.06.2020.

Santalwalti
My most beautiful garden room...
Most of you already know that I am at home in my garden, that I not only work in it, but also live, live and enjoy it, suffer from it and rejoice boundlessly. But what does it mean when we talk about our home? Is it primarily the living area that we design according to our taste, where we withdraw into privacy and where we alone have the say? Isn't 'home' also a feeling that we can encounter everywhere, not only in our own four walls and in completely different ways?

Yes, of course! Our feeling 'This is my home' can be a square or a person, it can be a whole city, a café or a garden. A fragrance can also give us this beautiful private feeling, it can come spontaneously and immediately from a flower or a food. Many of us see exactly that in their signature fragrance: that's me in private.

Thanks to dear Serafina, I got to know a perfume that suggests this feeling in its name: Vie privée - Private Life. The fragrance immediately catapults me into my garden, which, by the way, also knows zones that are more public or even more private. I like to talk about garden rooms, about small niches where favourite plants stand, where hedges convey a sense of security and create privacy, where garden furniture invites you to linger.

Vie privée is one such garden room, which houses favourite plants and favourite fruits and colours. In it, different smells find each other and become one single fragrance, which spontaneously gives me the feeling: Here you are at home.

The fragrance conveys warm tinted colours, which change in the play of sunlight and shade... dark nuances appear and are overtrumped by brightness.

To feel and describe a scent, I like to close my eyes. Because then I see more...
There are the white blossoms of the iris, raised and full of pride they open their tongues, show themselves in their richly ornamented dress, whose silky fabric falls fluently. Give freesias in violet blue and delicate yellow
herbaceous spice. Its fine-fibred tubers lie like a net at the top of the abundantly branched stems and as soon as they open one by one, they exhale their fragrance. It is a soap-soft, slightly peppery and also green-spicy scent. But the spiciness probably comes from the lanceolate leaves.

Yellow ylang ylang blossoms complete the flower bouquet, setting invigorating, tropical-looking, naturally sweet accents. The sun glitters and floods all the flowers and bushes around. It seems to me as if someone is drizzling lavender honey with a silver spoon over each flower, very finely dosed. The result is a smell of marzipan.

My eyes are still closed and I continue to explore what surrounds me in my early summer garden room. I perceive something strong, Indolic, but not disturbing. Is it the peasant jasmine with its star-shaped white flowers. But everything remains in balance; the loud talking jasmine is drowned out by something on the table. It is a bowl of green-blue opal glass, in which freshly cut oranges lie, dripping with juice and still resting in their fragrant peel. The plate has probably got some splashes of fresh water from the water feature... it suddenly smells pleasantly cool.

Everything I smell combines in a harmonious way, becomes a single fragrance, which I find creamy, summery and wonderfully fresh flowering. My fragrant garden room makes me dream and so I do not know how much time has passed, how long I have been sitting here like this.
I finally open my eyes. everything was dreamed, everything was felt and everything was very beautiful
What I see are the blossoms, the hedges, the old wooden table with the opal glass bowl, the fruits in it, the water fountain and the bird feeder made of dark wood, which stands a little bit away and where titmice, bullfinches and goldfinches fly in and out.

But there is another smell, which I cannot interpret at first and cannot explain to me from the garden room. It gives me a warming feeling, is pungently sweet and has something smoky about it. Maybe it is a noble musk oil, which is here somewhere

Of course it could not remain with the sample of Serafina. And so I bought several miniatures of the elegantly curved flacon, which is actually green and opal glass-like. The color and especially the curved shape of its creamy white lid reminds me of a Callas flower.

The name of the perfume fits, because this is a very private fragrance, a feel-good fragrance, which conveys elegance, noblesse, security and actually gives me the feeling: 'Here I am at home, here in my most beautiful garden room'.

75ml
by Zora
'Mir ist in solchen linden, blauen Tagen, als müßten alle Farben auferstehen, aus blauer Fern sie endlich zu mir gehen...'  (Joseph von Eichendorff)
by Minea
...was ich rieche, ist so harmonisch... wird zu einem einzigen Duft, den ich als cremig-dicht, sommerlich-mediterran, dezent orientalisch und wunderbar-frischblütig empfinde
zur Erinnerung an meine Mutter
by Santalwalti
Mit diesen Blumen möchte ich mal wieder Danke sagen für all die Fotobesuche und die lieben Kommentare dazu.
by Pistazieneis
by Somebody
by SweetApricot
by SweetApricot

Popular Yves Rocher

Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher