Autour de Minuit 2019

Autour de Minuit by Yves Rocher
Autour de Minuit is a new and limited perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher. Pronunciation Limited Edition

Chinese iris, Italian mandarin orange, Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.11.2020.

Sweet honey iris
I ordered the new limited fragrance Autour de Minuit by Yves Rocher in late autumn when it was finally available in our shop as part of the Christmas promotion. It was a blind purchase, since it was only available for ordering and not in the shops The test phase to get to know the scent took a little longer. It doesn't remind me of the fragrance twin Iris Noir at all, for me the two fragrances have no similarity at all.
Autour de Minuit is not such a strongly flowery iris scent as Iris Noir.
The iris, which is a chinese siberian iris that is supposed to withstand temperatures as low as -30°C, is softer and more discreet and not so dominant.
Dominierned in Autour de Minuit is the tangerine and honey sweet patchouly.
All in all, it is therefore only slightly iris-heavy, rather a sweet patchouli scent with a honey note.
He is well made and also quite beautiful but unfortunately not as individual and unique as Iris Noir.
I would place the durability in the middle range. I'm still undecided whether I'll buy another bottle.
Starry sky
A lovely Christmas parcel of a perfume reached me, and I received permission from her to open it now.

And it welcomed me Autour de Minuit.

At midnight - what a nice fitting title - because the soft fragrance reminds me of the velvety blue midnight sky, sprinkled with stars and glittering like a noble jeweller's shop.

The iris is softly powdery and the mandarin sets light accents - so that the fragrance does not appear dark.
Patch gives it depth and vetiver mixes in sweetly.

Autour reminds me of the words of my friend, who tells me when I am depressed: "Remember - at midnight a new day begins.

by Amberfreak
by Amberfreak
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Monoï Vague d'Été by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher