Chèvrefeuille (2019)Eau Fraîche

Chèvrefeuille (Eau Fraîche) by Yves Rocher

Chèvrefeuille (Eau Fraîche) is a new perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher.

Honeysuckle

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 07.11.2019.

7.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

good advice
In her answer to my last honeysuckle comment, Blauemaus recommended that I simply try Yves Rocher's latest fragrance on this subject.
Today I came unplanned near my Yves Rocher shop and of course I had to put my curious nose (and the rest) into it immediately. Meanwhile you know that I not only show up in the shop with advance notice, but sometimes also like "Jack in the Box" and make a lot of fuss!
So today I had a few splashes of "Chèvrefeuille" (Eau Fraîche) directly on the sun-warm skin; I took the risk.
Neither in the S-Bahn, nor on my bench later under a tree directly at the water, I wanted the direct proximity of strangers.
But as a deterrent this flower creature cannot be abused now.

Blauemaus writes that this fragrance comes very close to the original from the seventies, which a whole "fan community" mourns for here.
That's the way it really is: but a little nostalgia is still allowed - the "old man" is still a bit more lovable in my memory.

Here one has omitted nevertheless really all strange smell notes: this "Chèvrefeuille" is really honeysuckle purely!
Sweet and heavy, creamy, almost a little soapy, with a hint of astringency = wonderfully unspoilt!
And amazingly durable!
Before eleven o'clock I got this rich sample sprayed and still now, despite the meanwhile several times necessary washing/showering still a fine blossom breath is present - I marvel so quietly before me!
Hm! How fine!

Earlier I was informed by the Yves Rocher online shop that the fragrances of this new series are currently available. Blue mouse obviously ran into open doors here.
As it looks, I will bring a bottle of this wonderful flower fragrance with me on my next visit to the shop; it's just a good idea.
Maybe I will be able to capture the charm of that time in a fragrant way.

Thank you, Mrs. Mouse!

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher