Cuir de Nuit 2019

Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher
Cuir de Nuit is a popular perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher. Pronunciation

Papua New Guinea vanillaPapua New Guinea vanilla
Ivory Coast cocoaIvory Coast cocoa
CoffeeCoffee
Mauritian pink pepperMauritian pink pepper

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 11.10.2021.

Pinkdawn
The enigmatic suggestion of the scent of summer glove leather
You enter and feel like you're in another world. Everything is as it was then, at the time of the fin de siècle. Marble, golden brass decor, black bentwood furniture, high columns, plenty of windows, a distinguished clientele sipping coffee cups and - the soul of the café: a sparkling display case full of the most delicious nibbles, tarts, Danish pastries, cakes and petit fours, whose loving production - from our own patisserie, of course - you can already tell how wonderful they will taste.

For me, a stay in one of Vienna's oldest cafés, Café Central in the City, which has been around since 1876, always begins in front of this display case with the careful selection of the sweets you're in the mood for, and which you'd like to enjoy with your French pronounced coffee, with a long E.

There's no pot of coffee here. One keeps faith with the many traditional Viennese coffee specialties. Of course, all served with a glass of fresh Viennese high spring water.

It smells of the finest vanilla, fine chocolate, cocoa and coffee.

Cuir de Nuit immediately reminds me of this old, elegant coffee house in the Palais Ferstel, which was once a luxurious temple of banking.

It's been a very long time since I bought a perfume from Yves Rocher. Normally, I tend to hang around in the niche segment. Why I made an exception here?

The trendy leather fragrances begin to interest me more and more. I mean now not the dignified leather scents of the old men's perfumes and also not the sexy leather scents of the Dominas. I don't feel like sweaty biker jackets either. I mean fine suede, gossamer, light and thin like the fine ladies' gloves that used to make the outfit of the woman of the world perfect.

Then one thing led to another: A 5-euro voucher for Yves Rocher including free shipping fluttered to me. I did not want to let the chance pass me by. Of course, I started looking at the fragrances - and came across La Collection, a series of eau de parfums consisting of Garden Party, a rose-mint fragrance by Marie Salamagne, Matin Blanc, a fresh bergamot-orange blossom fragrance by Fabrice Pellegrin, Autour de Minuit, a sensual fragrance by Amadine Clerc-Marie, Sel d'Azur, a fragrance of citrus notes and cedar by Marie Salamange, Voile d'Ocre, a spicy oriental by Ane Ayo and Fabrice Pellegrin, Plein Soleil, a bewitching tropical scent by Fabrice Pellegrin, Tropical Tentation, also a tropical scent by Amandine Clerc-Marie, Sable Fauve, a warm desert scent by Marie Salamange, Nouveau Genre, a patch by Marie Salamange and Cuir de Nuit by Amandine Clerc-Marie. This well-known perfumer has created fragrances for many important brands, including Kenzo, Chloé, Lalique, Mugler, Marc Jacobs, and Lancome.

I usually stay away from fragrances that have night - in all languages -, mystery, magic, love, seduction, hypnotic, etc. in their names, for good reason.
Here, I was intrigued by the leather. There is no leather note, but there is talk of "dark facets" that are "almost as animalic as leather". Well.

In the short advertising text on the website of Yves Rocher, which is aimed at the mainstream and actually does not do justice to the fragrance, it must be said honestly, target group-appropriate, as it is called in the jargon so beautiful, is mentioned twice that the fragrance is addictive or should make. Cuir de Nuit is also described as the "origin of a longing" - whatever that means. The fragrance character is described as "sensual vanilla". Well.

Cuir de Nuit deserved not only a slightly less populist description, but also a different name. Cuir de Nuit, "night leather," is not a particularly happy choice. The fragrance contains, as I said, no leather notes and very nocturnal - in the sense of erotic or sensual - it does not seem to me either.

Nevertheless, I have chosen him because I suddenly long for vanilla as a result of the days getting cooler, and I am interested in this illusion of leather.

The fragrance surprises at first with a distinct note of pink pepper. I was expecting vanilla and not this almost somewhat pungent pepper. This was new for me in a vanilla fragrance. But this wild phase does not last long. Very soon the scent gives itself as expected: soft and warming.

The vanilla here appears dark, dry and unsweet. I like. There is nothing sticky, pick-sweet, kitschy. It's a modern vanilla. Yet it retains its comforting, warm, soothing attributes. I like that, too.

Gourmandy the scent already seems, but in a new, less sweet way. The cocoa spreads bittersweet, subtly tart charm and pairs perfectly with the vanilla, which gradually enters its powdery, clean phase. Together with the aromatic cocoa or chocolate notes, it spreads a sense of well-being, security and something comfortingly enveloping.

The creamy fragrance has something ingratiating, pleasant, but also mysterious, because the vanilla just very self-confident and "different" than usual occurs. That it is nevertheless so soft and feminine, makes the charm.

Among the secrets of Cuir de Nuit is for me also a strange phenomenon: When I move and a breath of the fragrance touches me, I very often have the feeling to sniff coconut. It's like that. Even if I can not explain it to myself.

The durability is not endless, but acceptable. In its final phase, the fragrance seems a little synthetic sweet. But does not disturb.

The sillage I do not feel as intense. Also does not bother me. Because that makes the fragrance unobtrusive, suitable for everyday use and versatile wearable.

As a discreet autumn and winter fragrance - that's Cuir de Nuit for me - for well-discounted € 25, - for 100 ml this EdP is a welcome addition and variety to my numerous other fragrances for the cool season.

Of course, the perfume in its simple, pleasing flacon can not compete with expensive fragrances like my current favorite Baccarat Rouge by MFK or the ouds of this house.

I also did not expect.

Whether I'm imagining it or actually perceiving it: I really do perceive the suggestion of leather. Admittedly not as "animalistic" as in the questionable description of the manufacturer to read, but restrained, delicate and bright as in summer gloves made of thin goatskin. This has convinced me and at least made curious about other "leather fragrances" of the fine kind.

My next candidate I have already ersoukt - given the price for now as a filling. It is none other than the famous Cuir Beluga by Guerlain, which plays in a completely different category. I look forward to the test.
Blind Review
I am writing this review blindly, not knowing what the fragrance is. I found it very interesting what my beginner nose perceives unbiased. Let's see.

When I smelled my way through the 8 samples, I knew right away that it was supposed to be this fragrance. He liked me right away.
Initially, I smell sweet and floral notes. A little sultry floral, in my opinion. It almost smells like a sticky floral syrup, which I think is beautiful. Later on, there is a certain heaviness that pushes the initial fresh sweetness into the background. Vanilla, amber or even almond could be at work here. It reminds me of something, but I'm still pondering what it could be. Maybe partly the scent of a spicy punch at the Christmas market, or several scents creeping through the air there, in tandem. At the same time, I absolutely don't think it only suits winter. Quite the contrary. It is very creamy and sweet-spicy, but not at all too heavy.
I perceive it as a warm, comforting fragrance. The development of the fragrance is captivating and takes you on an exciting journey.

I will definitely empty the sample with love.

Herewith also many thanks for the opportunity dear Kima, has been a lot of fun
Strength with pure elegance
The first attempt to write a review. Since the question came to me with which fragrance probably start.
The choice was then but quickly made... because it had to be a current favorite fragrance.
Cuir de Nuit has for me everything you need. Delicious dark chocolate, a touch of roasted coffee and comforting vanilla.
Every time I put this scent on I feel great, strong and independent coupled with a soft loving component.
Found this cutie by accident, while strolling through the mall. But aren't chance encounters often great? ... in this case, definitely.
Have a great day.
Perfect for everyday use
I love vanilla. After falling so in love with Zara - Starjasmine & Candy, I've been desperately searching for a similar scent that I can wear daily, not just in winter. And here it is. Vanilla-y, but at the same time so fresh and light that I don't have to miss out on my beloved vanilla even in summer. So unobtrusive due to the pink pepper, followed directly by the warm cocoa note that makes it so exciting - Fresh and sweet. Perfectly matched.
Leather desperately sought
Cuir de Nuit is one of the new fragrances from the range launched in 2019
"la Collection Eau de Parfum" in the unified design. For this, Rocher has taken to the chagrin of many fans as good as all other fragrances from the assortment.
This makes things easier for the company. Since Rocher brings mainly dupes of great fragrances on the market must be able to react quickly. The one fragrance out, another comes for it in the program.
The variety Rocher had earlier is probably too expensive in the long run. Because from the recipe development up to the packing design everything must be settled twice. One could observe this standardization already with Guerlain. A malicious person who thinks evil of it. The result of this streamlining is an unfortunately unattractive bottle with a cheap plastic lid. The could be so also in the Edeka or otherwise a well-stocked supermarket.

The creations are velvet and sonders to the current best sellers. It is also advertised with great perfumers. It must be clear that you get with such a Fläschlein no olfactory highlight with high-quality ingredients. But what can the customer expect when he buys Cuir de Nuit? With leather I think of sensual hours or an elegant day fragrance.

The name richly misleading. Who expects a dark, sensual or even erotic fragrance here will be disappointed. Cuir de Nuit is not a nocturnal erotic leather or a sensual Tom Ford Violet Blonde, nor a neat Bottega Venetta, but a warm and soft chocolate fragrance. That's not bad per se, but it's not leather. Cuir de Nuit caters to the current preference for sweet in fragrances. After the initial alcohol note, it immediately smells powdery chocolatey, soft and warm. Milk chocolate with a hint of coffee and vanilla filling. Delicious, gently enveloping and soft. There is something about the scent of body care products with cocoa butter. It stays on the skin for a very long time and is still noticeable in clothes the next day. The sillage, however, is very limited and the fragrance does not evolve. It remains as it is. This makes him unfortunately also a little boring.

Who likes vanilla warm fragrances is right here but. I wear Cuir de Nuit at the moment very happy at home because he wraps me in a comfortably warm cloud. Together with a vanilla body lotion a great feel-good fragrance for the cool season. For the job, however, it would be too flat for me. The price performance is here in a good range. In the offer you currently get the 30ml for 30,00, - €. Since you can not complain.

Who likes Narcisso Rodriguez Rouge will also find Cuir de Nuit favor. Its finesse and quality, of course, you can not expect.
Overall, Rocher has not developed with the new perfumes upwards, but is unfortunately again a bit more slipped into the mass market. Nevertheless, you get with the series current and trendy fragrances or dupes at a budget-friendly price.

Oh yes: Chocolat de Nuit would be the better name ;-).
CleoAkasha
A touch of powder on suede
Surely I am not the first to wonder about the name of this fragrance. Leather in the sense of a typical men's scent, a horse saddle for example or a biker's outfit, is definitely not to be found here. And certainly not does the fragrance suggest the presence of a nocturnal beauty in leather corset and with riding crop in her hand. But I do suspect a touch of suede, a delicate pair of ladies' gloves or a jacket. Anyone who knows Madness by Chopard knows what I mean, by the way, both fragrances have red pepper in common. But while Madness had a tangy, cinnamon spice, Cuir de Nuit is much more reserved, very close, subtle, you will have to get close enough to get into the enjoyment of this delicate scent taura, as it likes to happen at night, in the intimacy of a dark room.

But the vanilla is definitely dominant in the fragrance. A very dry vanilla, just like Pure DKNY once presented to us, not at all gourmand sweet, no sticky treat. The outer carton is lying in no way. Even the notes of cocoa and coffee that were announced to us can be found, directly after spraying, the cocoa also rather subtly dusted over it, by no means sweet like a drinking chocolate. And the coffee... here too, just a hint in the air, an old-fashioned coffee note like from a classic café, here no barista conjures up milk-foamy pretentiousness in the cup with a loud hiss, here the coffee was still ground and poured by hand. It is a gourmet fragrance in the sense that edible and drinkable ingredients were processed here, but the result is by no means sweet and certainly not childish. In the course of the fragrance, the perception of cocoa and coffee first increases, only to then enter a more abstract liaison, no longer differentiable.

The sillage is low and therefore the scent is wearable for all occasions, but overall I would be more inclined to the cool and cold season. The closeness to the skin should prevent you from killing other people with it, it is not suitable to attract the attention of strangers, but on a first date it should be a rather subtle and surprising companion, which only becomes noticeable when sympathy has been established and you perhaps dare a first tender hug at the end of a promising evening to say goodbye. Also for autumn walks or cozy evenings on the couch, alone with a book or cuddling in twos, I would like to reach for this bottle from time to time.

For relatively little money you can get a quite surprising and pleasant scent, which may bring variety into the everyday life of scent lovers. As a signature fragrance, however, it would be a touch too airy for me.

5.5
Winter more humid
As a supplement to my package there was this scent. Like lately, YR only offers "Husch und weg" and "Dicker Wummser" fragrances. The intermediate scents that I used to prefer don't seem to exist anymore. Certainly you would like to have a fragrance that is more expressive, but with a little bit of pep. So lately it is difficult for me to make friends with the YR scents. But they have been my favourite scents for many years. I remember Eglantine, Chévrefeuille, Milrose, Ming Shui, or Isfahan. But at some point the concept was changed and since then you only have the choice between the two extremes
Cuir de Nuit is such a big guy who will surely find his fans. Only I'm not one of them, because he's too meaningless for that. He begins with me directly with a boom of vanilla, musk, leather and sandalwood. It shouldn't be in there, but I can smell it. This mixture intensifies a little bit with me, without other fragrances being added. Fortunately there is also no more increase. The smell is there, stays almost 2 hours. Then it is gone all at once. As if it had never been there. Recently noticed in various YR fragrances.

Herb is the fragrance and already on the borderline of masculine. But without any noteworthy depth. It is a 0815 fragrance in a 0815 bottle. I only attach limited value to richly decorated flacons. It depends on the content. But what is sold to you as a container is an imposition. Cheap paper label, which dissolves from the glass when you get to know water. The bottle itself is practical and simple. But it does not justify the officially high price. These are many fragrances from the bend shelves in better bottles.

The bottom line for me is a fragrance for the autumn/winter. I can use it, because I have it. But I don't necessarily need it, because I don't find it extraordinary
Liquid bliss
Normally I do not describe fragrances until I have worn them for a while. This is not the case in the perfume at hand, and yet I dare to comment.

Do you know that, you smell a fragrance and you are sure you don't want to live another day without it? Until I found this fragrance, I did not know this immense passion for a fragrance. I have always liked many fragrances and have some that I would not want to miss anymore. And yet this inconspicuous, almost ugly bottle of liquid bliss is almost a sprayable blanket.

Now it wasn't that I tried this perfume in the shop, because I avoid the city centre wherever I can. In addition, for years I have imposed on myself to use up my products as much as possible and not to buy any more until I have come down to 3-4 perfumes.

Now I surely had the perfume in my shopping cart for weeks until I finally ordered it. Only 30ml, I was sure that I could not like it that much after all. I have been at war with YR fragrances for a long time and find many of them unoriginal. All the more I was attracted by the scent, as the components almost physically jumped out at me.

When I got it, I noticed the boring look again - but as with Sable Fauve, I wear the fragrance, not the bottle
A first spray made me dizzy. What was THAT? The scent was warm, soft and spicy. And on my body it became even softer (and every other nice adjective with w, as I just noticed :) ). You can smell the vanilla, but as warm and cuddly as hardly any other. And I like little vanilla, a lot smells like cheap vanillin to me. But here the vanilla smells grown-up, not leathery, whereby I can perceive a hint. Is that the pepper? You can smell the coffee too. It is not an espresso, but a light touch of the fine Café Crema from the coffee house. Anyway, the scent fits right here, in the fine society that is having a good time.

When I apply the fragrance, I feel incredibly sensual. It is not a headache scent, because I am very sensitive here. When I wear it, I am different, really self-confident and a woman in the middle of life. There are fragrances that smell so boring and yet good that I can't get the feeling. But here I feel strong and feminine, almost beautiful - and no fragrance has managed that yet!

The scent is not complex, and that's what I like about it. It is straightforward, you know what you are getting - from the beginning to the end. It becomes softer and lighter towards the end, and yet a touch of homesickness remains.

I've probably never before loaded a fragrance with so many positive adjectives, and yet I can't help it here. Does anyone else remember the lucky potion from Harry Potter? When it has a fragrance, it smells like Cuir de Nuit.

When I wear it and close my eyes, I see an oversized blanket above me. It is cosy and wraps me up, comforts me on bad days and warms my soul. I see a Viennese coffee house in front of me, fine ladies and smart gentlemen enjoying their delicious cakes and excellent coffee. Somewhere a whiff of cocoa still blows over, and I look at all the colourful hustle and bustle with a blanket over me.

I feel secure and that is exactly what the perfume is for me: a piece of home. Incredibly corny, I'm sure. But also honest and true.

In the end, the perfume lasts for a day, and on the scarf I can still smell it after two days. The silage, on the other hand, is not extreme; you have to get close to it to really notice it. But since only dear people come so close to us, this is perfectly fine.

If you are unsure whether you want to try this slightly oriental, slightly powdery but not extremely sweet and gourmand scent: If you like those grades, go ahead. If you like fresh, maybe still citric, this is certainly not your scent. And he's not right for a girl. I even think the older you are, the better it fits. He looks like a strong and well-behaved lady, respectable and noble. What does it matter if the scarf is from the rummage table - true style has no price tag

A Nice Surprise Like a Jewel in a Plain Encasement
So, today I had the opportunity to test the new Yves Rocher Perfume Collection fragrances. I immediately wanted to head for the one with leather and vanilla notes first, and my intuition was confirmed: Cuir de Nuit Eau de Parfum is a surprising perfume, and it has that exciting aspect I look for in a fragrance. Cuir de Nuit is far from leathery, and rather it is all too vanillic. The vanilla you get here is neither the gourmand one nor the bourbon one, not cloying, not cheeky, instead of a flowery, woody, and smoky vanilla. And the Cuir in the name is just a leather subtlety of this kind of vanilla. There are no leathery notes here. Delicious, I would say.

Among the other Eau de Parfum Collection's items, this is the most captivating and original one. All of the scents are bottled in an understandable and minimal bottle, with transparent and thick glass and a massive base, the juice of this cologne is a pale violet. This scent evokes me as much in the afternoons by the fireplace to enjoy a cake still hot with a cup of tea as in the elegant dark interiors where leather and raw wood would have a place of choice.

It greats you with a blast of the grassy and sour accord, also has a slight boozy sweet feeling. There is something akin to terebinth reminiscents of the smell of mango. In a while, the beauty of the wild pink pepper kicks in and gives off a pleasant, penetrating aroma. In perfumery, its essence fragrance is sought after for its delicacy and is particularly enjoyed when it enhances floral harmony. Soft and sweet with a feminine characteristic, its welcoming aroma invites the nature enthusiast to share.

And then appears the chocolate accord. The cocoa is represented here in its natural form and aroma, with all the nuttiness of the fermented cacao pods. It is bitter, and it is dark, it is pure, it is a powder, ain't too praline or toffee or brownies as in Mugler Angel or Valentino Uomo, which I adore. Still, with a dusty feel and a bitterish edge, so if you are chocoholics like me, you will appreciate it.

At last, it's all about vanilla, and any of the different facets vanilla can have. The vanilla here has a dark, somewhat dry, woody, and leathery feeling. Cacao makes the dryness more pronounced, and the coffee strengthens the ominous sense of the scent without smelling like strong coffee. In addition to the notes mentioned, I also feel something that reminds of lavender and cedarwood in here. I think the combination of Tahitian vanilla and cacao is the culprit, together they create a chocolate liqueur accord, to my nose anyway.

It's a pleasant fragrance, a perfect one. Well made and long-lasting. I've had it on for about 8 hours now, and it's still quite prominent. But at the end of the day, it's just vanilla. I haven't smelled this type of vanilla fragrance before. It does say much to me, so it feels not redundant for me. This perfume is a pleasant surprise, like a jewel in a clear encasement.
The vanilla here is incredibly well done, so elegant, powdery, even leathery! Also, accompanied by the right amount of cacao, pink pepper, and just a hint of coffee, it stays creamy till the end.

Cuir de Nuit is a perfect treat for the wintertime, and long-lasting too. In my opinion, it is a safe bet, a fragrance with character and timeless, and I see it well worn with a thick woolen fabric and a leather jacket a little rock, innocuous for wearing at the office. On the outfit side, nothing about to complain. I like the fact that it is not heady from the start but that it remains stable throughout the day with a tendency towards the vanilla-musk side at the end of the day. This perfume is a lovely favorite, in the same collection I also really liked Sable Fauve but I reserve it for the next days!

-Elysium
GirlofNow
I know maybe I'm late but I wish you all a merry Christmas!
I have not written a text for a long time now! Admittedly, it was a little due to my own laziness and the Christmas stress I had... No I don't try to justify my laziness!:D I love Christmas, but the stress is part of it, I think. Especially if you come from an extended family... Christmas was for me, just beautiful! Above all, the togetherness with the family at the delicious Christmas dinner is, as always, just beautiful!:))))) I hope you all had a nice Christmas time too :) Anyway, there are many people here who would like to rave about this fragrance, because I wanted to test it and see how it would develop on my skin:) Also my grandfather was very curious how the smell would probably smell :) The scents sounded very promising, so I ordered a small 5ml bottle from yves rocher. When the little bottle finally arrived I was very curious how, which would probably smell:) I wanted to test the fragrance together with my grandfather because I wanted to see on which skin it would develop well. I dabbed two drops on my wrist and on my grandfather's from the perfume...

I will now describe the course of the fragrance on my skin but also on my grandfather's skin, something I must emphasize I was extremely surprised how different but also different this fragrance developed on every skin!

The scent on my skin:
Starts very, very sweet! I could smell at the beginning very clearly a sweet but nevertheless a light artificial vanilla note... I must say that I have never smelled such a vanilla note in any fragrance before! I found her to be very soothing... But she also made a slight special impression Unfortunately I could not smell coffee at all! Much more a subtle lavender note, even my grandfather could smell the lavender note just like me! Now comes the special part: I had mentioned at the beginning that the scent on my skin was very sweet... But after exactly 5min. the scent, or rather the vanilla note, was suddenly no longer sweet but fresh... I've never smelled a vanilla note that's fresh... I only know the sweet and heavy vanilla notes! The fresh vanilla note was new to both me and my grandfather: I could smell the cocoa very discreetly, but when I had to sniff it with my nose very close to my wrist! The scent had hardly changed or better said not at all! Unfortunately I could not smell the scent after 4.hours... Too bad!
So now I describe the scent on the skin of my grandfather:)

The scent on my grandfather's skin:
With him the smell process began very similarly as with me, only that it was MUCH MUCH sweeter... With him the vanilla note wasn't so much in the foreground as it was with me, but he thought he smelled a leather note...It wasn't an ordinary leather note, but a musty but also powdery leather note, which was strongly present throughout the fragrance...With him the sweet note remained strongly present, which my grandfather doesn't like at all, especially not with himself! He could smell a spicy note, but I could also smell it clearly in the base note... My grandfather began to grin and said that this scent would remind him a little bit of an old leather bag:D The scent simply reminded me very strongly of another scent that unfortunately has not come to my mind until now... But it is well said that everyone perceives scents differently! And that is also true!:) With him I could not smell a vanilla note or cocoa! Much more a musty leather note...:D Also with him the scent had not changed much except that the sweet note was no longer so strongly present after 3.hours.

And once again it was very interesting for me how, different but fragrances can be especially on the skin! I just love such comparisons because I, for myself, have noticed that I can train my nose so better:) I hope very much that, this text has become good:)

ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
Cuir de Nuit is far from leathery, rather it is all too vanillic. The vanilla you get here ain't gourmand nor bourbon but woody and smoky.

by Pinkdawn
by Pinkdawn
by Pluto
by Pluto
by Elysium
by Elysium

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Monoï Vague d'Été by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Nature Millénaire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Oui à L'Amour by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher