Monoï Vague d'Été (2020)

Monoï Vague d'Été by Yves Rocher

Monoï Vague d'Été is a new and limited perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesTiaré
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.07.2020.

Vanillily
plain and simple, beautiful.
Ohhh, I love that smell!

The perfume fever has grabbed me and for some weeks now I have been trying out new fragrances, ordering samples, or - due to the situation - sometimes even making a blind purchase.
Students purse - and accordingly often more a disillusionment than a joy, with the cheap drugstore fragrances.
But last week I ordered a few bits and pieces from Yves Rocher and when I checked out I packed a free Monoi tasting size (I had already heard about the fragrance, it was a dupe to Guerlain's terracotta - I can't confirm that yet, but bottling is on the way :D ).
So after days of impatient waiting I unpacked my package, full of anticipation and was not disappointed!
After many attempts to find a few cheap summer scents, I have finally come a big step closer to my goal!
I tried fresh or flowery scents, but something always bothered me. To toilet stone, to room spray, to sweet...bäh.
Monoi, on the other hand, is not fresh, a bit warm and flowery, sweet, but creamy-sweet, which gives me a bit of a wellness feeling. It smells like freshly creamed and pleasantly warm from the sun. I don't know if I would still like to wear it at 40 degrees, but to push the spring a little bit into the summer emotionally...hammer!
It hardly changes at all, and is not particularly "interesting", that has to be said.
But I find it in the truest sense of the word: plain and simple - beautiful!
So far I haven't had the feeling that I'm getting on someone's nerves, which is probably due to the modest durability.
My boyfriend even likes him very much, so he passed the endurance test and directly ordered a double pack of original size :D ( 200 ml for 30€ )
Now there is first of all scent shopping withdrawal!
I have to say, now that I have found my spring-summer scent, I hope it will be easier for me too!

Stays healthy

Popular Yves Rocher

Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Rose Ispahan (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher