Plein Soleil (2019)

Plein Soleil by Yves Rocher

Plein Soleil is a new perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher.

Indian tuberose, Guatemala cardamom, Australian sandalwood, Comorian ylang-ylang

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.01.2020.

Failed!
Since my perfume budget was used up again this month, but I can't help it, I spent the sunny afternoon in the city on the green. I need a summer scent, I can't get anything out of the German "winter" and its grey dreariness and I definitely felt like summer in the city!!!
Of course, the summer fragrances are not necessarily launched in January and February, but first the old stuff is brought to the people with red pawing pseudo discounts. Stoic as I am and blinded by greed, of course I was sausage. Full of zest for action, I headed straight for Mr. Ford, because soleil planc has remained so nicely in my memory and was immediately addressed by a dramatically made-up lady with: "Welcome to Tom Ford" as if he had to jump around the corner at any moment I asked her to apply the soleil directly to my skin and meanwhile she told me that this was a fragrance from Mr. Ford's private collection (when is this Mr. Ford finally coming and greeting me personally). The private collection is exclusive (i.e. overpriced) and for people who know about fragrances. "Aha" I said, "what a pity, I really like it but unfortunately I have no idea about the material, otherwise I would have bought it". I left the lady and Mr. Ford On the parfumo page I was shown soleil plein as a fragrance twin.
Ha!!!! I thought I'd show you Ford! So I single-mindedly reached for plein soleil with Mr. Yves, while I was quite confident of victory. I ran the two scents against each other, and they were actually similar... The first five seconds...ylang ylang and tuberose were the common denominator. But soon it turned out that plein soleil was the somewhat more corpulent, pimply sister. Plein soleil does not develop and remains linear, the fragrance somehow unloving and dull. Tuberose once again hardly lets any increment shine on her side and so she sultries. The delicate creamy texture is also missing. Well, it's not a bad scent per se, but in direct comparison to soleil blanc, unfortunately it failed completely!

Popular Yves Rocher

Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Tendre Jasmin by Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple by Yves Rocher Naturelle by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Absolue (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour L'Eau de Parfum by Yves Rocher Monoï Eau des Vahinés (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Noix de Coco de Malaisie / Malaysian Coconut by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Lilas Mauve / Purple Lilac by Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature - Vanille / Vanilla by Yves Rocher Hoggar (2005) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Rose Fraîche / Fresh Rose by Yves Rocher