Sel d'Azur 2019

Sel d'Azur by Yves Rocher
Sel d'Azur is a new perfume by Yves Rocher for women and was released in 2019. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Groupe Rocher. Pronunciation

Marie Salamagne

Israelian grapefruit, Virginia cedar, Haitian vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.10.2020.

Nordic freshness
When the summer was at full throttle again in mid-September, we were finally allowed to go to the far north again, more precisely to St. Peter-Ording. Our May holiday had fallen victim to the Touri Sperre of the federal state and so we enjoyed every day the more at the sea. We have loved the place for decades.

Now I have a favourite spot with the Westerhever Lighthouse in front of me. That's the one with the two little houses next to it. Salt marshes in front and a small harbour. In autumn there is always a beguiling scent of beach asters blowing over there, which mixes with the spice of the herbs of the salt marshes and the smell of the fresh sea. Tender and a little bit tart, not as beguiling as the rape in May. In addition, the vastness and a great deal of distance to people and in the middle of nature.

Again here, at the post office an offer from Yves Rocher . Actually, I haven't had it lately with Uncle Yves descendants. Too much I miss some things that made the company great for me. But that is another matter. I stumbled upon the offer of Sel d`Azur and the pyramid agreed with me. That could be something for me. If not, it could be for my daughter. Ordered and the package arrived.

With mixed feelings I tested the blind purchase and this time I was very pleasantly surprised. The beginning was citric and fresh, but not like Spüli. Then flowery and tart notes were added and with the freshness of the beginning just beautiful. A little salt was added and eyes closed: I was back at my favorite place on vacation. Even after about 3 hours, which is a rarity at YR lately, the scent was still there. It was very delicate, like when you leave the sea.

This time a very successful fragrance, which I find a little too fresh for autumn and winter to wear. But with it I can put myself in my favourite place in the far north at any time.
La Mer
Okay, so Hasi and his surprise package really made me come up out of the woodwork and write a comment It's about love of the sea.
I immediately remembered the chanson "La Mer" by Charles Trenet. Beautiful Sunlight and clouds are reflected on the waves.
That's it. Wonderful breeze, it couldn't be nicer Heeley was able to do that many years ago, in expensive.
Sel Marin. It was on my wish list for years But it's not necessary, this one does it too.
My vadder was right. You just have to be able to wait Now I have the love of the sea in the bottle Thanks Hasi.
I love him
Beautiful everyday scent
The fragrance goes to me in the direction of CK One in my opinion, at least in the heart note, but it is a bit cooler.the top note reminds me a bit of D&G Light Blue, but only the first 5 minutes.if you like the two well known fragrances, you will enjoy Sel d'Azur as well.for autumn and winter it is a bit too fresh and "cold" for me,I would probably wear it in the office,where it certainly doesn't bother anybody.durability is quite ok.buy recommendation???
Oceanic feelings
While "tasting" the new Rocher fragrances I got stuck interested in sel.

Of course you can't smell salt - but I still had the idea of being close to the sea.
At the sea I also mean to enjoy the salty air.

And Sel d`Azur has an aquatic effect on me and the citric notes make it very refreshing.
The Vetiver adds something sweet and grounded at the same time.

A successful combination - reminiscent of a walk on the beach.

The scent leads me to the deserted beaches of Calabria - because it also conveys vastness and peace.

Just sit in the sand, look at the sea - and believe between two heartbeats - now peace reigns
Lemony-fresh? Lemony-fresh!
Oh God, how long have I been looking for a lemony scent! So someone who still smells like lemon after an hour! I honestly said I gave up hope after a lot of "I got him now!"... "Don't sigh, sigh". Then don't! Don't be. There are more important things in life. Y R I had actually already sworn off. Promises too much without keeping it. Not natural cosmetics, pfff. But in Munich, in the pedestrian zone is just such a tiny Yves Roches. And it was just my last working day before my vacation. In my opinion, the most beautiful day in working life: the last working day before holidays. Two weeks vacation ahead of me. High spirits. And there I am again into the Y R. Just quick to the scents. Had a feeling... Well, there they are, the scents. And for each fragrance, a brief description. "Flowery", "Oriental", etc. and just at Sel D `Azur: "lemony fresh". Hmm. All right, then. First on the test strip. Wow, it's really lemony! All right, I dare. Spray it on your wrist. And I have to say, I really like it! I can still smell lemon after 1 hour and even after 2 hours. She's getting softer, possibly soapier? But not bad. I'd say it's suitable for everyday use. Or even suitable for holidays? after some time something joins the lemon. Maybe the Virginia cedars? Or the Haitian vetiever? I might. I can't tell you because I don't know what those scents are. But I like them. I bought it then and would like to apply it on my city trip to Hamburg. He's so unobtrusive. So fresh. Then I was only curious how the remainders of the perfume on my jacket would smell the next day. Cause I don't like it when there's a stale smell the next day. But no, the "blue salt" can also score here. Only a slight pleasant touch remains. So in summary, I can say it's a fresh lemony everyday scent. No more, no less. He's hardly changing. Just kind of softening up. With pleasant silage. "Lemony-fresh"! On to Hamburg, with Y R in the luggage!!!

by AndyCandy
by AndyCandy
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Yves Rocher

Nouveau Genre by Yves Rocher Cuir Vétiver by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Accord Chic by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Vanille Noire by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Neroli by Yves Rocher So Elixir Bois Sensuel by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Rose Oud by Yves Rocher Cuir de Nuit by Yves Rocher 8ᵉ Jour (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Voile d'Ambre Le Parfum by Yves Rocher Venise (1986) / Venice (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher Ispahan (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Secrets d'Essences - Iris Noir (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Rocher So Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Rocher Oui à L'Amour by Yves Rocher Nuit Vanille by Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence L'Eau by Yves Rocher Un Matin au Jardin - Muguet en Fleurs / Lily of the Valley by Yves Rocher