Cinéma 2004 Eau de Parfum

Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent
Bottle Design Line Vautrin
Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Incense City

Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.10.2021.

Machica
This blind buy was worth it!
Sweet and fresh-but by fresh I don't mean aquatic, it evokes associations of a fragrant day cream. One spray and you feel cared for, fresh and clean. I also associate a few "Italian body powder vibes" with the scent, although it's not powdery. It's just this well-groomed feeling that the fragrance awakens with it.
It is not sultry, pungent, pappsüß or even too intrusive. In my opinion, a super all-rounder. Whether in the office, leisure or before going to sleep.
Has surprised me positively!
Anni2108
Quickly got hold of a bottle ??
I just got to know Cinéma a few days ago. I bought a bottle from a very nice perfumer here. Immediately at the first sniff I was in love with this fragrance. On the skin it unfolds even more great.

Have worn the fragrance now 2 days in a row and he somehow gives me a feeling of warmth and security. For me one of the most pleasant vanilla fragrances I have smelled so far. Smells slightly like freshly baked vanilla cookies I would say. ?

The sillage is quite ok. The durability on my skin is mediocre. On the clothes I have him still a day later clearly perceived.

Quickly came Cinéma of YSL thus on my wish list. For me, a perfect autumn / winter fragrance.

Then I read here in a review that the perfume is probably to be taken out of the range and inquired further. It seems to be true, unfortunately. ?

Have me so directly ordered a bottle. I will hold him so what of honor!

Why did I discover this great fragrance only so late!? But it was still just in time.☺️ Lucky. ??
Reformulated?
Cinema and I only warmed up to each other after some time. After positive reviews and comments, I had to test it. However, I was not immediately thrilled with the scent. But obsessed as I am, I tested it several times. Sprayed on my wrist, a beautiful creamy vanilla scent kept floating around me. So a like did develop, and I got really addicted to sniffing it on my hand. So only a few months later after the first test, I now decided to order it. Immediately upon spraying it on, I was pretty sure that this was not the same scent as the one in the perfumery. It smells much more citrusy and less creamy and vanilla. It's not bad by any means and I will definitely wear it, but it's such a shame that I can't get my hands on the great scent I tested.
A lost discovery
Now I've just discovered you, but you're already lost to me too. I guess you won't be produced anymore. When I first got you in my nose I felt warm, you smell like something I remember from childhood, sweet, flowery and warm. You warm me up. So now I'm chasing you until I get another bottle, if I'm lucky it'll be tomorrow.
Romance in rustic cinema
I don't know if it comes from the name, but the perfume really reminds me of a cozy, elegant old movie theater with red fabric walls and gold wall decorations, but in the most positive sense. It's cozy, sweet, pleasant and then still a bit green, fresh, awake. Sillage is unfortunately rather poor with me, but still a feel-good scent for the "girls' meeting" on an autumn afternoon
Farewell, beloved friend.

At Louis Vuitton at the perfume counter:
"Excuse me, may I ask what fragrance you are wearing?"
Private:
"That smells good in here, who is that?"
and the constant "What are you wearing?"
That's what I can expect when I wear Cinema.
And I wear Cinema, and how I wear it!For 15 years. Almost every day, almost all the time.

Except on the warmest days of the year, and not even the coldest.
And, when I want to hold back, because I always, really always get called on it.
People love him... on me at least.
If the fragrance is repurchased, one does not like him on himself so, more often not at all.
How many times I've come so already to new bottles, I may not even betray.
Unfortunately, is the formulation of my last 2 30ml bottles of significant difference.
The power is almost lost, has lost much of its magic.
The warmth is missing.
The power is no longer felt.
He often disappears secretly now, though in the past he sometimes stayed for days, or at least 24 hours.
At the laundry also sometimes weeks - without exaggerating.

On my search for possible reasons, I thereby but only conjecture found, I came across terrible news.
Cinema is being discontinued.
Confirmed by overly ambitious customer service.
And so it is indeed a long-announced farewell.
A stealthy one. One of the cowardly kind.

What I have in the closet is enough for the next 10 years. It still hurts.
I'm bad at goodbyes.

But maybe... we'll see each other again sometime.
Cinéma - come celebrate our 17th anniversary
17 years long accompanies me this fragrance now already -
exactly as old I was when I was allowed to smell him for the first time.

I still remember the moment exactly ... I was a schoolgirl, had bought something at Douglas and got the obligatory perfume sample. On the bus on the way home, I sniffed it curiously and sprayed it in the air. At first I thought: hmm, nothing special but also somehow interesting, different from all the scents I had smelled so far. It definitely stayed in my mind. The next morning I sprayed the sample for the first time on my skin.
From then on, our love story began. The fragrance became more and more pleasant, the citrus what I usually do not like so laid down and gave way to the warmer nuances - which I like incredibly.

Throughout the day, I kept smelling my wrist. I had not found a scent that was "my" scent until this point. Which corresponded so completely to me. I harvested over the day distributed several compliments and had to stand speech and answer to my new perfume. Still in the afternoon I stood again with Douglas and got hold of my first bottle of Cinéma.

I don't even know how many I have already repurchased of it in all these years. Many in any case, because he has become my absolute and so far undisputed number 1.

It makes me very sad to read more and more often that the production is discontinued and he will soon go from us. I had hoped to be able to celebrate also still another 25-year anniversary with him.
Duftblüte
Tangerine on petals in a bed of vanilla
I just wanted to write a response to the previous review, but soon realized that I was instead describing my own experience with this fragrance. So it became just but rather its own review.
It always fascinates me how differently a fragrance can be experienced. I smell here nothing bitter at the beginning, but mainly tangerine, which becomes quite soft after a short time by almond. It recedes somewhat into the background over time, but still accompanies me there for a long time and provides a quiet freshness, like a gentle counterpoint to the now emerging sweetness and the first hint of vanilla. At the same time, more floral scents rise to my nose, especially the scent of jasmine. The whole is carried by the warmth of musk and amber. At the end remains a warm, powdery vanilla, which lasts on my somewhat difficult skin for hours, albeit very close to the body.
For me, Cinéma is a subtle, flattering fragrance that more or less always goes. He does not overwhelm and fits especially well for spring and summer and is probably less suitable for the very big appearance. For sure this Cinéma will be a permanent part of my collection for a long time.
MollySmith
Powdery mandarin, almond and amber
At first, Cinema smells almost bitter, like bitter almond perhaps, and a bit pungent. I'm not a big fan of the first notes, honestly. :) But after a few minutes, that bitterness is gone and I smell tangerine with a hint of almond. The tangerine is not fresh, without the sharp citrusy notes, a bit sweet and powdery. There is also some amber in the base, kind of in the similar style as Casmir Chopard. I found the scent particularly nice when I was out and about in the cold morning, it really came through in the chilly air.
Great cinema
Also this fine fragrance was allowed to move into my collection, he was long a wish candidate. Now he is with me and I want to try to put his olfactory aura into words.

Golden YSL lettering characterizes the clear rectangular bottle, like the credits of the contributors after a movie, the letters on the back seem. Whether it is a good movie ...?

I am curious. Wine is ready.
I don't have popcorn, don't need it.
The curtain's going up.
I make myself comfortable in my chair.
It's getting dark.
3 -2-1- start.
After the usual commercial break comes the blockbuster. The movie begins.

Supporting actors: light Mandarin ladies open, dancing lightly along, chatting, whispering. Silly they leave small traces, the shell remnants are visible everywhere.
Impossible, can someone clean that up!!!

Now small inconspicuous almond boys appear, rather cheekily,
however, they are extras and only appear briefly as subtitles.
They disappear after clear instruction of the director more or less involuntarily in the background and make then the following cuddly and lovely leading lady Vanille place.

Tush! Lots of music and light - diva-like Ms. Vanille moves amid white flowers, she is the star. Soft, white and fluffy she floats along and enchants everyone present. Blossoms and vanilla dance together for a long time in a lulling way that makes you a little sleepy.

Suddenly there comes a windy Amberkerl along, such a conceited thing.
Wasn't in the script at all. Wants to unite with the vanilla, which of course resists.
Dirty sex scenes ensue. OMG, is that PG?!?!?
The intoxicating union continues, sweaty musky vapors enveloping the two.

The director rages. He said they should stick to the script. So it is interrupted and the Amberkerl thrown out. He's gone.

He's gone. He's gone
The vanilla is saved, takes a final bow and blows away. Little minx.

Credits.

A smut flick with a happy ending. It is now already dark in the cinema hall, the cleaning lady clears away the tangerine peels and other traces.....

I'm delighted with the lovely cast.
A heady scent strip, fine and with a bit of scandalous dirt.

Will be saved and stored professionally.

;-))))

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Vanilla flavoured buttered popcorn.

by Pepdal
by PennyT
by PennyT
by Spring67
by Spring67
Danke Euch für die lieben Worte zum Foto :-)
by Nikolina
by Ninina
by Helianthe
by Helianthe

Popular Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (Secret de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2011) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Nu (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Y (1964) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Libre (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Velours by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ultime by Yves Saint Laurent