Cinéma 2006 Eau de Toilette

Cinéma (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent
Bottle Design Lloyd & Co.
Cinéma (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for women and was released in 2006. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesClementineClementine
AmaryllisAmaryllis
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
White muskWhite musk
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Blanche, last update on 11.04.2021.

"Limelight-scent"
I remember very well when this scent came out but I never tested before, I don't know why it didn't attract me in the past. Today, while I was coming home, I went in a drugstore for testing some scents and I found this fragrance too , so I decided to try it, finally. it was a very nice surprise.
Immediately the bright and fizzy clementine note came to my nose with its energizing and renvigorating effect (I was so tired!) , then I smelled the flowery bouquet, soft and well harmonized , extremely feminin. So, I thought: "Now I understand the reason of the name...maybe because it's a fragrance as bright as a movie star !"
At last, the vanilla base note arrived: round, sweet but not sweetish, perfectly balanced and cocooning, giving that special warmth to this "limelight-scent".
The longevity and the sillage are quite good although it isn't a heavy and so longlasting fragrance. it could be perfect for an event in crowded places because it's a pleasant and intoxicating scent , but quite discrete at the same time. Last but not least, the particular and refined squared bottle with the golden cap and the writings .
Ysl scent are usually quite expensive and this one too isn't cheap, but I think it could be considered one of the contemporary classics of the perfumery.Let's play to the movie stars!

Cinema review
This is a review for a fragrance I rarely wear myself but i do enjoy it as something on to smell on others. Yves Saint Laurent's Cinema (edt version). Hope you enjoy the review.

autumn dreaming
I love autumn, especially for its smells. Cinema's warm vanilla-balsamic scent reminds me so much of October evenings when the air feels crisp and clear and the maple leaves give off a slight sweetness as they curl up and turn brown on the lawn and crunch underfoot. I wore it a lot (during my air-conditioned evenings) to get me through the hottest parts of last summer (in the 90s F/33+C) and remind me that the soothing coolness is coming. It enchants me much less when the weather is actually cool, at which time it seems a little bit too high-pitched.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Bright and fruity, pleasantly intoxicating, as bright as a movie star.Average sillage. I like it!

by Aggeliki
by Aggeliki
by Lilau
by Lilau
by Nicolsche
by Nicolsche

Popular Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (Secret de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2011) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent Y (1964) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Libre (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent Nu (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Velours by Yves Saint Laurent Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent