L'Homme L'Intense 2013

L'Homme L'Intense by Yves Saint Laurent
L'Homme L'Intense is a perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesItalian citron, White pepper, Bergamot, Davana
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Violet leaf
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Benzoin Siam, Suede

Submitted by Michael, last update on 16.07.2020.

I stole this bottle.
. . .to my friend! Don't worry I'm not a shoplifter xD !!! Never! Because I love to spend money on fragrances! :) Very gladly even...

But now for the fragrance:
This fragrance is one of the men's fragrances that I love to wear myself and I don't understand why it wasn't simply declared as a unisex fragrance? Because then maybe more women would want to get their hands on that treasure...
Because it's not a men's fragrance that screams testosterone! You know what I mean? So no Harley Davidson rider in a bar or a pumped-up bodybuilder in the gym... more like a guy in a suit who cares a lot about his appearance ;)

Because it is so sweet and also a little "soft", it could easily pass for a unisex scent. I also smell something woody, which is a little masculine. But that doesn't bother me as a woman... What I really appreciate about this fragrance is the orange, which shows to advantage on my skin! The orange wraps the woody, lightly smoky notes very well!

But I find it difficult to wear this fragrance in the summer, but I also think that it can be worn for a night out in the summer anyway! On the beach, however, I would rather not, as the 30 degrees might turn into 40 degrees ...

The durability is pretty good in my opinion...it's easily 6-7 hours :)

The amber elixir from YSL
The fragrance is in my opinion one of the best of the L'Homme range. But I must also mention that I am never a big fan of the series. The fragrance starts softly with a mix of orange and ambroxan. Afterwards it evolves into the leathery woody direction. Sillage and durability is not my favourite. You can smell something for 2-3 hours and the environment perceives the scent, but the scent is not so special that you are addressed. As a season I recommend autumn and winter and maybe a good date scent. Because of the soft and not obtrusive nature possibly also suitable for the office. Even on rainy days, the fragrance is also well applicable. But in my opinion, due to the increasing number of fragrances, there are unfortunately better ones that are applicable in these situations ;)

Unfortunately for me too generic and expensive, so I decided to buy the fragrance again. But who likes it should not be disturbed !!!

Good, but doesn't last.
This smells very lovely.
Overall, but it still doesn't last.
So carry a travel atomizer to fix the issue.
Short but sweet...
I used six sprays...both wrist, back & front of my neck, chest, and front of my shirt.

Will I buy this again?...Yes(If I can find it).

What's the strength of this? EDP.

Can you use it as a unisex scent? No.

Am I willing to trade this fragrance? No.

Should You Skip It, Sample It First or Blind Buy It? I say Sample it first.

Is it the old, new formulation? New.

What's its availability; in production, limited edition or discontinued? In production.

SKU Number: 3365440328303
Batch Number: ? (Production Date: 2017)

Age: 25+
From: Girlfriend x-mas gift
Size: 100 ML
Scent: 5/5 (Nice).
Value: 5/5 (Gift).
Sillage: 2/5 (Two feet).
Longevity: 2/5 (Four hours Tops).
Creativity: 5/5 (Nothing groundbreaking).
Projection: 2/5 (One hour).
Versatility: 5/5 (Anytime & anywhere).
Compliments: 5/5 (Nice).

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.

Another YSL Masterpiece
Similar to La Nuit, L'Homme Parfum Intense is a subtle, yet luxurious creation from the masterful house of YSL. Bright and warm at the top, soft and luxurious in the heart, and a beautifully seductive drydown. It doesn't scream "smell me!", but that's certainly no crime. It's a beautiful, sensual frag that delivers on quality, complexity, and balance. Perfect for evenings out, intimate encounters, and when your S.O. wants to get 'real close!' She/he won't be able to stay away from you.

Longevity is better than average, about 5-7 hours, and sillage is moderate. But again, a beautiful fragrance doesn't have to be 'in your face'.

Comparisons to 1 Million aren't accurate IMO- Paco is much louder. But it has a sweetness to it that is divine.

I love this frag, and better yet my girl loves it!

Two BIG thumbs up from me!

So sweet .. & weak!!
Tried it and replaced it the next day! Its not that bad but this scent is too far from the original and successful l'homme as people may think!! Although its a parfum, i found the performance is so far and maybe worse that some EDT there in market specially sillage.

Its a try to copy one million intense but far worse, i find it over sweet too for a man.

If you really like sweet scents and don't care for the performance go 4 it unless stay away :)

by Parzival852
by CR7
by Bandito
by Bandito

Popular Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (Secret de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2011) by Yves Saint Laurent Nu (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Y (1964) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Velours by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Cuir by Yves Saint Laurent