Le Vestiaire - Exquisite Embroidery 2017

Le Vestiaire - Exquisite Embroidery by Yves Saint Laurent
Le Vestiaire - Exquisite Embroidery is a popular perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Rose, Ambergris

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.07.2020.

Love at first sniff
while on business trip, I had 5 hours to kill at Charles de Gaulle airport my least favourite airport if I may add. What’s with the €13 Euro coffee & muffin? I was having none of this so I started hanging around the newly redone perfume section, and let me tell you that was heaven.
I made a bee line for YSL counter wanting to try magnificent gold, tuxedo and the rest. There were no sales assistants about so I smelled every single perfume in the golden bottles. I knew of magnificent gold and this one was a total surprise to me. It was heavenly from the Initial spray, or you may want to say exquisite! It was rosy, fresh spicy, smooth yet piercing. It was beautiful and familiar, I loved it! When I finally got to my meeting, I opened my bag to pick up my phone and all I could smell was exquisite embroidery. It had overpowered all the others. The opening is amazing and it lasts for a long time but the dry down is equally beautiful with smooth ambergris and hints of oud. When I got home, I realised why it smelled familiar, it reminded me of Oud Satin Mood! It was less sweet, with even less oud and maybe a little airy. Importantly, it has that comforting scent aura that stays with you all the day. I’m in love with this scent, and I own both this and Oud Satin Mood. I find them different enough to have both. I also credit my growing love for ambergris to this little beauty, it is just amazing.
According to YSL, exquisite embroidery has ginger and nutmeg in the opening, which is probably why it has that zing when you apply it. Give it a try!

Popular Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (Secret de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2011) by Yves Saint Laurent Y (1964) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Nu (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Velours by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent