Manifesto L'Elixir (2013)

Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent
Manifesto L'Elixir (Yves Saint Laurent)

Manifesto L'Elixir is a popular perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Heliotrope, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Vanilla, Ambroxan

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 11.12.2018

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
You bring me warmth, in the cold days of winter
Actually, I never wanted to write a comment, but this scent leaves me no choice.

Never before have I bought a perfume as fast and courageously as this one.
I sprayed it on and I was electrified.

In the top note I perceive almonds, embedded in wonderful fresh, yet warm virus aromas, which at no time appear bitter or scratchy.
Sweetness is also present, but behaves so that it only cleverly underlines the femininity of the fragrance.

Unfortunately I am not yet such an experienced nose, but the following development shows itself to me in different vanilla compositions.

After an hour the vanilla is full and deep, not dark, but powerful, still with a hint of sweetness, I think this is the influence of tuberose. The citrus aromas have now disappeared.

To finish L'Elixir becomes silky soft and incredibly cuddly, with a minimal powdery and tender vanilla.

Forgive me my exuberance, but I am in love with this wonderful winter scent.

For the Christmas market I treat myself to 3 full sprayers;), the Sillage - as already often mentioned, is wonderful and I will feel like a queen:))

LG Anke
Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
Party Girl
Launched this year just in time for X-MAS shoppers (I'm thinking of men who rely on an established brand-name and who know that "Opium" would do for their mother but not for their girlfriend), "Manifesto L'Elixir" is even more opulent than the regular "Manifesto". "L'Elixir" has got strong notes of jasmine and tuberose and a very sweet vanilla-pudding base teamed with loads of ambroxan. This "new" formula is all about creating more impact with even less ideas than last year. Picture someone who wears giant jewels, power red and bubblegum pink and adores anything with too much shimmer and gloss. At work, she is neither the team player nor the boss lady, but the office party girl. Probably a modern heroine of capitalism. "Manifesto L'Elixir" tries very hard to come across as glamorous and grown-up, but my appetite for original fragrances is not in the least satisfied.

Farouha 3 years ago
One of the best from YSL. I adore this playful sweet scent. I can't image anyone not liking this.+3
Lexa 14 months ago
Vanilla! Vanilla and vanilla. Did I mention vanilla?Bit of jasmin ,vanilla with a touch of citruses. A good warm fragrance,fit for winter.+1
Bottle 9.0

• by Serafina by Serafina
  • by HsChen by HsChen
  • by DuftePerla by DuftePerla
  • by Ilovecoffee by Ilovecoffee
  • fields of gold by DuftePerla
  • by Hatka by Hatka