Manifesto L'Elixir (2013)

Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent

Top 20 in Women's Perfume
Manifesto L'Elixir is a popular perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for women and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac, Heliotrope, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere wood, Vanilla, Ambroxan

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 30.05.2020.

RedVanilla
Let me by. I smell here!
First Manifesto wants to pass and then you may obediently follow. This is not spilling, it's padding. Jasmine and Tuberose want to make it clear right away who has a say in this. With this fragrance creation is hiding pointless, so don't be a coward.

You have to like this scent attack on the nose, otherwise hands off, then Manifesto is not the right perfume. In general, however, I find the chosen fragrance to be a rush of flowers in a tropical paradise. For me still very fragrant, but also hypnotizing for all the others who come too close to this perfume. In summary, absolutely no shy little scent.

This tropical garden should only be used in winter. At this time of year, you can bravely fight the cold and feel at home in the flower paradise. For me, however, this is not a work smell, as the silage here is simply too extensive.
Ilovecoffee
Monday unveiling - Jolene (free interpretation)
Jolene, Jolene, Jolene
I'm begging you, don't take my husband. Don't take it just because you can.
You've done it, merciless.
I couldn't hold him.

The start is bitter-fruity, not light, but perfect, ripe fruits. Already from the first minute you suspect what a full-bodied smell this is.

Your beauty is incomparable. With flaming curls of chestnut brown hair, with a skin like ivory and emerald green eyes.
My beloved sons even cry in their sleep since their father left us. I can't take away their pain. I find no more words of consolation.

Jasmine is heavy and dark, like a flaming heart. Heliotrop takes him in his arms and dances on...

He talks about you in his sleep. I can't resist the tears when he calls your name.
I cry myself to sleep every night, every day I try to survive. We fight!

Your protective vanilla, big and graceful.
Your soft cashmere wood gives me confidence.

A great fragrance. A wonderful fragrance, sweet and heavy. Hardly any flowers, much to discover.
I've learned through you that I can't meet some scents. They hurt too much.
This one would flush me away, sweep me away. I look at him and admire him from afar.
He embodies merciless beauty and quite hidden lurks a subtle cold.
It's made for others. The one with the emerald eyes.
I'm glad this time is over. The scent had to go on.
There is something new to discover.

The durability is great by the way and the aura is perfect.

Fragrant women
When I comment on a women's fragrance, it was in the past mostly for nostalgic reasons, or emotional ones, or even both, because nostalgia also arouses emotions. The last fragrance for ladies that made me really enthusiastic and moved me to comment was Dior Addict and for a moment I was thinking about letting DonAlejandro de Marco Cassius de la Vega off the peg, uh leash, but I would just copy this commi. Of course it was funny trash, but that only works once.

Because Manifesto L'Elixir grabs me almost in the same way and you can say that I have a preference for wummser with heavy jasmine, tuberose, vanilla and orange blossom in women's fragrances. I liked this fragrance a long time ago when testing it in a shop.

The most beautiful thing about women's fragrances are the women who wear them, they underline their beauty, sensuality and eroticism. They are the more beautiful sex and independent of their appearance they are also lovable, empathetic and sensitive. While we men may walk past a flowering field full of sunflowers uninterested, the ladies have an eye for the beautiful things this field actually shows. Of course, this also has disadvantages sometimes when you walk past a field full of handbags or shoes, but that also has a certain kindness and shows how open the woman is for something new.

A look into the bathroom also quickly reveals whether you are in a men's household or in a relationship household. While the man has maybe 2 shower gels and uses them until they are all, the lady has about 12. Not counting shampoos. With mint, with coconut, with cocoa butter, for dry skin, for oily skin and even for combination skin. I don't know if I've ever seen a man with mixed skin before.

Now the so-called Rossmannchallenge is permanently lost. This consists of just looking and not taking anything with you that you don't already have somehow. Even if this sounds like a cliché load now and we roll our eyes in such moments, I love you for it.
I think it's amusing, because you have a sense of humor, too. There is nothing more beautiful than to make a woman laugh and if this humor is strong enough, you have a very nice time. I find you fragrant.

At first glance, Manifesto L'Elixir is a fragrance that radiates warmth, which comes nobly and gracefully around the corner. Perhaps only intended for special occasions, where you dress up and go out and show yourself to the world and yes that fits wonderfully. It underlines the femininity and lets the lady shine.
In the beginning one perceives the sweetness of a mandarin, which is immediately surrounded by jasmine. Here the fragrance begins to shoot directly at me in all imaginable synapses, before it then gets something mandelicious. It will be very hard and sweet, but just right. Tuberose makes it slightly overblown, that's the way it is, but it fits perfectly. The vanilla rounds the whole thing off and at the end it becomes a little woody. Maybe he also has a distant relationship to the Addict here, which is why I like him so much. I find this whole composition simply beautiful.

Beautiful and that's the point. Yes, the scent is certainly shiny when you go out and you look beautiful. But also on the couch with the much too big feel-good sweater and the old jogging pants the scent looks just as beautiful.
I don't wear women's fragrances, no matter how much I like them, because I wouldn't have the experience I have when the fragrance unfolds on your skin or in your hair. To experience and breathe this then is unique. It wouldn't be the same and I would rob myself of emotions.

The fragrance lasts for an eternity and its softness is best felt in autumn or winter, when it is cooler, which is ideal, because together the couch day becomes an experience. Sometimes I think women have the nicer scents than men. That may not be true and is purely subjective, because I also have scents where my heart gets Sternkes in the eyes, but I still feel many women's scents as more sensual. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. I find you fragrant.

Since I will be testing women's fragrances with my kids in the near future and have already been provided with samples by some dear perfumas, I am looking forward to perhaps discovering the next highlight soon. I would like to thank Schatzsucher for this sample and that I could get to know this scent in more detail.

Girls... I can smell you.

Party Girl
Launched this year just in time for X-MAS shoppers (I'm thinking of men who rely on an established brand-name and who know that "Opium" would do for their mother but not for their girlfriend), "Manifesto L'Elixir" is even more opulent than the regular "Manifesto". "L'Elixir" has got strong notes of jasmine and tuberose and a very sweet vanilla-pudding base teamed with loads of ambroxan. This "new" formula is all about creating more impact with even less ideas than last year. Picture someone who wears giant jewels, power red and bubblegum pink and adores anything with too much shimmer and gloss. At work, she is neither the team player nor the boss lady, but the office party girl. Probably a modern heroine of capitalism. "Manifesto L'Elixir" tries very hard to come across as glamorous and grown-up, but my appetite for original fragrances is not in the least satisfied.

LexaLexa 3 years ago
Vanilla! Vanilla and vanilla. Did I mention vanilla?Bit of jasmin ,vanilla with a touch of citruses. A good warm fragrance,fit for winter.
FarouhaFarouha 4 years ago
One of the best from YSL. I adore this playful sweet scent. I can't image anyone not liking this.

~Unvollkommenheit ist Schönheit, Wahnsinn ist Genialität und es ist besser absolut lächerlich als absolut langweilig zu sein~Marilyn Monroe
by Sunshine00
by Parfümchen
by Scarlett96
by Scarlett96

Popular Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (Secret de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent Y (1964) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Nu (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2011) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Velours by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Cuir by Yves Saint Laurent Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Ultime by Yves Saint Laurent