Le Vestiaire - Capeline (2020)

Le Vestiaire - Capeline by Yves Saint Laurent

Le Vestiaire - Capeline is a new perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-woody. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Ylang-ylang, Casablanca lily, Orange blossom absolute, White musk, Vetiver, Vanilla absolute

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 08.07.2020.

Summertime Sadness
Don't worry, the scent is beautiful, so if you want to, please read on:

Capeline: means floppy hat...aha! Thanks to Parfumo, I learned something again, because obviously I didn't pay attention at school, Google will do it if necessary.

This term simply doesn't fit the bottle, which contains a mauve-colored scented liquid, or for that very reason.

One would probably rather suspect a darker, tart and spicy fragrance, something with more melancholy (sadness).

A golden scented liquid (Summertime) would be more appropriate, but whining would be on a high level and only the content counts here.

And as soon as I get this one in my nose, I imagine summer, sun, beach and sea...a fragrance for the warm season, but not a typical standard mash, but a composition that broadens the senses!

Metaphorically speaking, more like a Grace Kelly who takes a stroll along the coast at sunset in a convertible, or in the interplay of a field of sunflowers and a daisy in her hair and in an old VW Beetle convertible through the Palatinate Forest! So the lightness of being! I like something like this very much and because of its gracefulness I wear it for this reason. So it also works perfectly for little brunettes in the Kia in the city in bad weather! Opposites attract, as we all know
Capeline is a good mood enhancer, conjures sunshine into the heart, is lively, has a fragrant and well-groomed effect.

One is always well "dressed"! That's probably why: La Vestiaire: "The Wardrobe"!

The slightly citric start by bergamot and tangerine goes directly into a liaison with the largest and most beautiful summer bouquet I know. Once again I can't figure out which blossom fascinates me so much, ylang-ylang or lily? Nobody knows! In any case, the orange blossom is relatively tame, I also think I smell tuberose, but I'm probably wrong. I'm just a scent layman and I think it's really Ylang-Ylang or simply this unique scent that finally settles in musk and in non-edible vanilla. Rather this woody scent of a fresh vanilla pod. Not too fresh, not too sweet, just perfectly composed!

I'm in love, and so much so that I had to buy it, despite the proud price.

Capeline isn't really my prey scheme at all, but most of the greatest love stories are based on it! Sometimes like in the real life (I take here again reference to the opposites).

With the durability and Sillage I have nothing to complain about, you leave a well noticeable veil of scent when you float through the rooms with wings and hold it on the skin, even 6-7 hours, if not even longer, because you can still perceive a good breeze in the evening, because it also holds very well in the hair and on clothes.

I hope that I was able to bring him a little closer to you through my description.

Many thanks also to the dear Parfuma, which has fixed me with this fragrance, otherwise he would have probably run under my radar
I strongly recommend you to test it, but I still advise against overzealous blind purchases, because there the opinions always diverge widely. Unfortunately, it is not available for trial-smelling, the full-size version was ordered in Belgium.

With this in mind, I wish the community a nice weekend and let the sunshine into the house with Capeline, since the weather is not that great!

Popular Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (Secret de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent Y (1964) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Nu (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2011) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Velours by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Cuir by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - 24 Rue de L'Université by Yves Saint Laurent