Libre 2020Eau de Parfum Intense

Libre (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Yves Saint Laurent
Bottle Design Suzanne Dalton
Libre (Eau de Parfum Intense) is a new perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Bergamot, French lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Jasmine sambac absolute, Orchid, Moroccan orange blossom absolute
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Vetiver, Ambergris, Venezuelan tonka bean absolute

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 24.09.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is singer Dua Lipa.

The search is over...
...once you've found what you're looking for - that's obvious ;)
My testing of bottlings and samples (my ❤lichsten thanks to this wonderful community :*), my (blind) purchases and exchanges and also perfumery visits were always connected with the desire to find THE ONE fragrance for me.
I longed for the uncomplicated way to reach for the perfume bottle - just spray it and know that I feel comfortable and secure and at the same time smell feminine and perfumed.

This uncomplicated relationship had last led to sensations from Jil Sander before his reformulation. For years he was my companion and could therefore be called a signature.
These had to be replaced now.

In the meantime I have come to realize that I need a change depending on the season and that orange blossom in combination with light jasmine is my great love of perfume. I also like light sweetness and a little bit of synthetics.
Furthermore, after a short excursion through the niche world I realized that I have a weakness for the "evil" mainstream fragrances :D

My collection is "perfect for me" in the foreseeable future.
Libre Intense is at the top of my wish list.

Besides THE ONLY ONE INTENSE it is the ideal orange blossom scent for me. It's not about one or the development, but the overall impression a fragrance can give me from beginning to end. It is not decisive how a perfume smells when I approach it with my nose, but what aura it gives.
Libre Intense completely fulfills my personal demands for a good perfume.

Softness, warmth, sensuality, femininity and sunshine through orange blossom and jasmine,
Security and light edge through lavender,
light sweetness through creamy vanilla-tonka and attraction through ambergris.

I sold the original lib after initial infatuation, because it was too pointed and screeching in the top note and had undergone a too strongly masculine development. At first the similarity between it and the new release was too great for me. But after longer testing I found a positive difference.

Libre Intense the disruptive factors were taken away and I am happy with it.
Although I only have one bottling here, one bottle will definitely move in with me.
He will get a permanent place in my collection and will accompany me in the future in all the autumn and winters I may still experience...

A wonderfully fragrant finale to my signature search! ❤
Delightful
The last rays of the sun and colourful, rustling leaves
I am thrilled, I have been wearing this fragrance for a few days now and enjoy every moment with it and how it changes on my skin.

I like every single fragrance contained, but the base is my favourite.

After spraying the perfume, I stand in a fruity floral fragrance cloud. The orange blossom and lavender are clearly noticeable to me. A lavender as tender as if it never blows around your nose in the garden. The orange blossom is much more present there. And he is sweet from the first moment on
After about 1 hour the base arrives at my place.
Exactly the scent, which is now lying on my skin and playing around my nose, moved me to buy it.

I enjoy this dry, sweet-woody warm ambergris fragrance, interwoven with vanilla and tonka This fragrance calls for a cuddly cashmere blanket, a golden-yellow fireplace and the wonderful bright autumn colours.

I would like to put on my wool cardigan and walk through rustling colorful foliage in the sinking sun, with brown leather boots.

For me, Libre edp Intense is my new autumn scent. :)
Marquise27
Fruity and creamy in the late summer evening
It is characterized by tasty, fruity and juicy oranges that have seen a lot of sunshine. It pleases me better than the predecessor . The fragrance is very creamy and warm with vanilla, tonka bean and ambergris, which is a guarantee for a good shelf life. What I like here is that the fragrance not only ends kawumäßig in the giant glass of orange juice, but the diversity of the ingredients. Lavender and jasmine give it the warmth of a beautiful late summer evening. Durability I indicate with 6/8 hours, bottle is attractive and elegant. To give it away or to keep it yourself is certainly a nice venture.
I have a little difficulty with the orange blossom in perfumes - it's not mine, but here it is finely and discreetly interwoven with the other companions and appeals to me. Here one experiences a real creaminess which is very flattering. Three sizes are available at moderate prices.

by Delightful
by Delightful

Popular Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (Secret de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Nu (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2011) by Yves Saint Laurent Y (1964) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Velours by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Cuir by Yves Saint Laurent