Y Le Parfum 2021

Y Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent
Y Le Parfum is a new perfume by Yves Saint Laurent for men and was released in 2021. The scent is synthetic-sweet. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruitGrapefruit AppleApple GingerGinger AldehydesAldehydes
Heart Notes Heart NotesSageSage LavenderLavender Geranium absoluteGeranium absolute
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood FrankincenseFrankincense Tonka beanTonka bean PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by HugoMontez, last update on 19.06.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is the US-American singer and songwriter Lenny Kravitz.

5.5

Massive Dissapointment
As a fan of YSL Y EDP ,the apple dominating synthetic release of 2018 had me excited for a parfum release with my hopes high waiting for a stronger and darker scent (especially when i saw the black bottle my expectations were really high).When the time came to smell this thing I was shocked ,I was hoping that what I smelled was a mistake ,but no it was really true. A shower gel ,basic ,run off the mill concotion that was mediocre from the time it was sprayed till the time it faded .It actually has 0 character I can recall at least 10 shower gels that smell just like it .Hell, it even has less character than the edp which i thought was pretty much impossible.There is no way to describe this scent because there is nothing to actually say ,apple is still there,sage is still there its just just more generic. Longevity is great i guess it lasted for like 8 hours on my neck i could still smell it ,but no one around me could ,unless they came close to my neck.Thats all I have to say YSL Y Le Parfum most dissapointing release of 2021.

ScentSlave
I was ridiculously excited when I saw it;
So I bought it IMMEDIATELY. I absolutely LOVE the EDP version, so it was a “no brainer” for me. I grabbed it online, and picked it up, curbside.

Now the scent itself? Scent wise, I think it’s great. The apple-esque opening of the EDP on steroids. Very sweet, and full of dark depth. I feel a similarity to the Eros EDP in the mid notes... just erase the minty notes that Eros has, and that’s what’s there. Projection though, is VERY close to skin. This is very disappointing, considering we’re living in a time where wearing masks is mandatory. No one is going to pick this up wearing a mask. Sillage is affected by this as well. This doesn’t say that this doesn’t have longevity, as it lasts on the skin; the problem is, is that it’s ONLY on the skin living... and for $150, you’d expect more.

So yes, I think the scent is great, but would I recommend it to anyone? No, I would say grab a bigger bottle of the EDP... Hell, I think I AM going to, before it’s reformulated.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 4 months ago
Not all too close to the OG. It somehow has a sugary sweet dextrose smell that is oddly pleasing. Chemical but... quite nice?!
BertolucciKBertolucciK 12 months ago
Smells like a bubblegum stuck to the sole of a sneaker. Sweet, fruity, fresh, extremely synthetic, like so many of the genre in recent years
AngeloManiAngeloMani 12 months ago
Nice opening. Boring otherwise. No personality. No story behind this.
MrLawmanMrLawman 1 year ago
Toned down the synthetic sweetness of the EDP. By doing that we are left with a - for designer standards - simple earthy, fresh perfume.

by Fragtester
by Fragtester
by Timbuerling
by Timbuerling
by Toni1990
by Toni1990

Popular by Yves Saint Laurent

La Nuit de L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Bleu Électrique by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Tuxedo by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L'Elixir by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (Secret de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (2002) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Libre (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2011) by Yves Saint Laurent Opium (1977) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent M7 (2011) / M7 Oud Absolu by Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme (2003) (Eau de Toilette) by Yves Saint Laurent Nu (2001) (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Frozen Cologne by Yves Saint Laurent Le Vestiaire - Velours by Yves Saint Laurent Cinéma (Eau de Parfum) by Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme Le Parfum by Yves Saint Laurent