Anonymous by Thallium 2015

Anonymous by Thallium by Yves de Sistelle
Anonymous by Thallium is a limited perfume by Yves de Sistelle for men and was released in 2015. The scent is synthetic-sweet. It is being marketed by SPPC (Sociéte Parisienne de Parfums et Cosmétiques). Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesMint, Italian lemon, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Moss, Amberwood

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 05.06.2019.

Eros-Mâle mix?!
First of all, this is a great fragrance and I never thought I'd like sweet fragrances so much, especially after my recent experience with Versaces Eros and the bows around the Mâle Paco front. But "someday they'll get you", it seems to me now ;-) ...

At the same time, I can even make friends with one of the otherwise always avoided notes: Vanilla! But only if it is used discreetly and countered with a counterpoint; with wood, spice or something else, as well as the whole fragrance does not get too sweet. Both I feel e.g. overdrawn at Eros, because both its sweet-verse-spicy start is too excessive-chaotic for me, and the following sweetness too intensive. Thus only its slightly sharpened scratchiness remains, which is somehow attractive, but also can't knock it out anymore. I prefer Gaultier's Le Mâle, which is also based on contrasting notes, but is more skilful and goes a little bit into the Oriental. So it is the more pleasing fragrance, but could never completely convince me so far, because it also becomes too vanilla-heavy-sweet for me in the back. I also miss the fruitiness and some more wood in the Mâle, like in the Eros.

So why not combine the advantages of these two classics? ... Et voilà, out came Anonymus by Thallium, which seems to me almost like a cross between Eros and Mâle!

What, that anonymous Billigheimer? Yep! I was astonished too and came across him only by chance. All the better that he could surprise me so positively ... Sure, if the professionals among you take a closer look at this Frenchman, if necessary spray the Eros and the Le Mâle even on top of each other (jeering ;-) and then make the comparison to this Cheapy, if necessary something else comes out. But in my opinion, Anonymus has combined the best qualities of these two and thus exactly met my taste; maybe 50% Eros, 30% Le Mâle and 20% Autonomy.

So I am amazed at this fragrance, which comes with a lot of power, but without big capers, solid and clear. It convinces with its incessantly pointed fruitiness, which makes it open and transparent, as well as with its sweet, slightly scratchy woodiness, which smells like vanilla. This is how he contrasts his ingredients, but it is very balanced and attractive.

The bottom line is that Anonymus by Thallium is an unexpectedly valuable fragrance: slightly sharpened and fruity at the beginning, slightly more vanilla after 1.5 hours, and intensified by the amber after 4-5 hours. And the whole at an unbeatable price, namely approx. 1/3 of the aforementioned (15.99€ for 100ml in the Kaufhof) as well as a top durability (>12h on Polo Shirt) and strong Sillage.

Edit 1 : Wonder me how Anonymus gets his nice vanilla touch even though there is no vanilla in it.

Edit 2 : After a few months the ambergris became a bit too much for me at the end of the drydown, which led to a slight devaluation to 6.5. For amber fans this could be worthwhile ...

This is Xeryus Rouge, exactly
A Xeryus Rouge clone. I'm not sure I have ever smelled another fragrance that was so exactly the same as another.

Shine on you crazy Diamond
by Seejungfrau
(^_^♪) Moon River
by Seejungfrau
Yves de Sistelle - Anonymous by Thallium 100ml EDT
by MrNiceGuy

Popular Yves de Sistelle

Writer by Yves de Sistelle Doriane by Yves de Sistelle Exaltation by Yves de Sistelle Chairman by Yves de Sistelle Writer Gold by Yves de Sistelle Thallium by Yves de Sistelle Writer White by Yves de Sistelle Elixir de Sistelle by Yves de Sistelle Ivanhoe by Yves de Sistelle Sanderling by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Black by Yves de Sistelle Armada Black by Yves de Sistelle Unveil by Yves de Sistelle Chess Club by Yves de Sistelle Tender Rose by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Sport Limited Edition by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Sport by Yves de Sistelle Cyrus by Yves de Sistelle Sanderling Shine by Yves de Sistelle Joli Rêve by Yves de Sistelle