Sanderling by Yves de Sistelle
Sanderling is a perfume by Yves de Sistelle for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by SPPC (Sociéte Parisienne de Parfums et Cosmétiques).

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Indian tagetes, Gardenia leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Purple lilac, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPrecious woods, Vanilla, Musky notes

Submitted by Dusnatli, last update on 29.08.2018.

Germanblonde
Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful...
HMMMMMMMMM. WONDERFUL! I love Sanderling. Usually my heart beats faster for sweet, balsamic, vanilla like fragrances, but Sanderling is a gorgeous floral scent. Not overbearing, but surrounds you nicely in a light, yet very noticeable way, and the only flower gal where I have back up bottles of. You can't beat the price. She carries herself like a fragrance 4 times the price. I wear her when I want to be safe, when I want to smell great without being right under people's nose with a big statement frag. This is what I grab for when I visit my boyfriend's parents, or for a job interview. Even though she is less flamboyant than me and the scents that make me go crazy, she is by no means a wall flower. Sanderling is a really great scent for the right occasions with awesome longevity.

Spicy, light floriental
I had attempted a review once but shortened it again. Many people have already given feedback on this fragrance all over the internet, possibly rendering mine superfluous. Since my experience differs from those of the majority and I happened to agree with the scarce non-glowing opinions (a perceived ratio of 2%), I will still write down to throw in some diversity.

This is a spicy, slightly watery, vaguely sweet floral, a very office-safe and light fragrance I imagine best suited for the transitional seasons with some crispness in the air under a mild sun. It is also one of those more skin-dependent fragrances, and on me, as usual, the sour and bitter notes are emphasised and do not harmonise with the woods and vanilla. The main issue I have here is the overall felt 'transparency/thinness' - even though the woods are listed, they do not serve as a sufficient base to balance out the heady notes.
It's really a shame because the first impression was promising and I felt excited until those edges started to bother me after a while, and trying it over a year under different conditions did not change anything.

Despite its affordability, I would recommend testing first, especially if your skin like mine amps up citrus, green or bitter notes. For those that do not have this issue, you might find a versatile fragrance with a decent longevity of half a day, for the amount of three Latte drinks.

Am amazing impostor!
I came across this and liked the bottle, I can only agree in amazement: it smells almost similar to Chanels Mademoiselle!? It's astounding! I picked it up expecting a flaw? The longevity is also good. I'll spray some on for a whole day soon, surely I will get a headache? No? I shall keep you posted.
In the meantime: It's a 'Chanel' on a budget and seems to pass the test. If you don't mind wearing something that imitates a Chanel for not even 10% of the Chanel price, I think others won't notice. I'm amazed at this amazing impostor.

PS did I mention the bottle is 100ml? Amazing, eh? : )

::update::

I wore this the whole day and I am pleased to say; NO headache! It smells remarkably close to Chanel Mademoiselle and the silage is fine. To myself it becomes a close to the skin smell, I can smell it very well on my clothes and wrists. But others smell it when they are around me without that it's obnoxious and THINK it's a Chanel! Ladies, this is a wonderfully made budget 'Chanel impostor' in a pretty bottle to boot!

AnessaAnessa 4 years ago
In the vein of CocoMlle, but Lidl version is closer. If you have that one, you could skip this. Sour, bitter, woodsy+vague sweetness on me.

Popular Yves de Sistelle

Writer by Yves de Sistelle Doriane by Yves de Sistelle Exaltation by Yves de Sistelle Chairman by Yves de Sistelle Writer Gold by Yves de Sistelle Thallium by Yves de Sistelle Writer White by Yves de Sistelle Elixir de Sistelle by Yves de Sistelle Ivanhoe by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Black by Yves de Sistelle Armada Black by Yves de Sistelle Anonymous by Thallium by Yves de Sistelle Unveil by Yves de Sistelle Chess Club by Yves de Sistelle Tender Rose by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Sport Limited Edition by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Sport by Yves de Sistelle Cyrus by Yves de Sistelle Sanderling Shine by Yves de Sistelle Joli Rêve by Yves de Sistelle