Thallium

Thallium by Yves de Sistelle
Thallium is a perfume by Yves de Sistelle for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is being marketed by SPPC (Sociéte Parisienne de Parfums et Cosmétiques).

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesAppleApple JasmineJasmine LavenderLavender
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Aqvatic, last update on 21.10.2021.

An economical beast
Thallium by Yves de Sistelle is a perfect example of a much cheaper fragrance outperforming an expensive one. This Amber Fougere is a lovely fruity musky scent that gives a whopping 10hrs minimum of longevity. The fragrance set me back no more than &16. I was expecting an awful experience but was plenty surprised. It was so cheap I decided to do a blind buy and it was easy to pull the trigger. This stuff really smells good no kidding it really really smells good it went far beyond my expectations it really is a nice nice clean scent. It has notes of pineapple Bergamot Apple lavender Jasmine Amber musk Cedar and patchouli and it harmonizes greatly. The bottles pretty cool also. I'm not sure when this fragrance came out I can't seem to find out but I'm telling you now go get yourself a bottle of this stuff you will really be surprised
Sweet scent I've fallen for
This perfume was proposed on one or the other "Cheap Fragrances List" by Youtube reviewers. Since it also appealed to me from the fragrance profile (sweet and fruity) I ordered it. The fragrance starts with an extremely sweet attack that brings a certain acidity. The pineapple can be guessed and the slightly sourish one probably comes from the apple.
Although the fragrance is sweet but not papery sweet overloaded. Personally, I find it at least much more pleasant than the gold bars. If you smell the scent from very close, something slightly synthetic is present when the scent is still in the air, synthetic is no longer available. I'd classify it as evening and night scent. You can certainly wear it at work with just a few sprays, but you should have a certain amount of self-confidence. It is suitable for autumn and winter and in my opinion should definitely not be worn in summer.
Projection was above average and is available about 3-4 hours and the shelf life was about 8 hours.
All in all it is a very good fragrance for me. Ihc personally have one or the other fragrance (of course not comparable with the size of collections of some other people here :D ) and this one is one of my favorite perfumes concerning gourmand perfumes. The price is about 20-30€ makes it even more attractive.

Carlitos01
Pineapple as a starter and amber for dessert
I just bought this fragrance for a ridiculous price (€13,00 for 100ml).
What a precious gem it is. I really wonder why this frag it's not a lot more popular. I can only understand it because Yves de Sistelle is not a well known designer... It should be.
Some very good reviews have been made in this page. I do not feel the need to repeat them.
This is an oriental fougére, with a great pineapple citrus opening. The heart notes reveal a sweet apple and lavender. The bottom notes reveal a very enjoyable musky amber domination all through thr dry down,
I just would like to state:
- I like both Eros and Thallium and really do not consider Thalium a clone of Eros or even similar. I do believe that Thalium was launched before Eros (I am not sure).
- This is a super versatile EDT and pleases everybody.
- The scent is unique. I do not know similar fragrances although it does make me remember faintly Au Masculin EDP by Lolita Lempika (another amazing fragrance).
- Thallium is a newcomer to my shelf of perfumes. It is still a rookie but fighting his way to my top choices. This fragrance is a very good "freshie" that will get there in a couple of months. It's quite enjoyable as a Gim or a beach scent.

My ratings for Thallium:

Quality:7.0
Presentation: 7.5
Price: 10.0

Average: 8.04/10,00
Conclusion: It's a nice fresh scent, a bit synthetic but very pleasant anyway. It does grab the attention of the surrounding people, and I do prefer this fresh scent to others costing way much more.

Music: Village People - "In the Navy"

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 7 months ago
A blast of freshness that lasts all day
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Thallium is a newcomer to my shelf of perfumes. It is still a rookie but fighting his way to my top choices, especially for the gym & beach.

Popular by Yves de Sistelle

Doriane by Yves de Sistelle Writer Gold by Yves de Sistelle Exaltation by Yves de Sistelle Chairman by Yves de Sistelle Writer White by Yves de Sistelle Elixir de Sistelle by Yves de Sistelle Ivanhoe by Yves de Sistelle Sanderling by Yves de Sistelle Armada Black by Yves de Sistelle Anonymous by Thallium by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Black by Yves de Sistelle Chess Club by Yves de Sistelle Ivanhoe Sport by Yves de Sistelle Magic Life by Yves de Sistelle Tender Rose by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Sport Limited Edition by Yves de Sistelle Unveil by Yves de Sistelle Thallium Sport by Yves de Sistelle Cyrus by Yves de Sistelle Passion Secrète by Yves de Sistelle