Thallium by Yves de Sistelle

Thallium

ChicoRoch1
21.10.2021 - 10:49 PM

An economical beast

Thallium by Yves de Sistelle is a perfect example of a much cheaper fragrance outperforming an expensive one. This Amber Fougere is a lovely fruity musky scent that gives a whopping 10hrs minimum of longevity. The fragrance set me back no more than &16. I was expecting an awful experience but was plenty surprised. It was so cheap I decided to do a blind buy and it was easy to pull the trigger. This stuff really smells good no kidding it really really smells good it went far beyond my expectations it really is a nice nice clean scent. It has notes of pineapple Bergamot Apple lavender Jasmine Amber musk Cedar and patchouli and it harmonizes greatly. The bottles pretty cool also. I'm not sure when this fragrance came out I can't seem to find out but I'm telling you now go get yourself a bottle of this stuff you will really be surprised

Latest Reviews

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 22 days ago
Burberrys for Men (1992) (Eau de Toilette) - Burberry

Burberrys for Men (1992) (Eau de Toilette) This is the original version from 1981 not 1992
I had been on a quest for this classic and finally scored an 8.4oz bottle for $125! A steal if there ever was one. I remember when i was a younghan walking in the department store with my parents at the church on a Sunday...

ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 2 months ago
KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) - Karl Lagerfeld

KL Homme (Eau de Toilette) Spicy oriental beast
I never really cared for Karl Lagerfeld or his fragrances either with the exception of the beautiful Lagerfeld Photo, the vintage original from 1990 and not the embarrassingly stripped down IFRA neutered crap from recent days. 1990 was my senior...