Girls Can Do Anything (2018)

Girls Can Do Anything by Zadig & Voltaire

Girls Can Do Anything is a new perfume by Zadig & Voltaire for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Orange blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesTonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxan, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 26.08.2019

7.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10

Girls can growing up
Inscription on the sample: Girls can do anything by Zadig & Voltaire
Hm... look at that. This is Her! hadn't convinced me at all.

A sprayer lands on my wrist and the nose is zoomed in. My antemnas are extending. Another sniffer... not bad Girlie! Although I find Girlie here somewhat inappropriate.

The adult girl welcomes you with a pear and orange blossom; the station wagon smells of a noble body cream and flatters you uncanny.
I feel reminded of the wonderful style Pastel Blush Pink, fruity creamy flower cream ensnares me and I become soft and soft like a cotton-wool cloud.

I'm still indulging in the fragrance as it changes a bit and adds a slightly pompous note. Further down in a statement I read the comparison to Twilly d'Hermes... yep, that works. This note can also be found in the Narciso Rouge. I'll have to look later to see which note these fragrances have in common.

I must honestly say that I am not so enthusiastic about this pompous scent module. But the beautiful rest, which seems to float gently over my hand, has long since taken me for itself.

On the other hand, if this note were not, it could actually be that the fragrance would lack something essential. A counterpart to the lovely notes that could drift away to kitsch over time.

I feel the Sillage exactly right: not too intrusive, but nevertheless beautifully perceptible.

In summary, I would see the fragrance from a mix of the trio Twilly, Style Pastel and Shirin David.

For young adults.
7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

pudelbonzo
Ommm in a department store
To my husband's annoyance he himself had agreed to accompany me to buy an autumn jacket.

Of course, he measured the sales rooms at his own flying pace - and I gasped behind it.
To express my displeasure, I lacked the puff.

When he circled another shelf at Formula I speed, a lady stood in his way without fear.
She looked the amazed man firmly in the eyes, raised and lowered her hands, and said a sonorous "ommm".
Excuse me?
The one in a hurry was consternated.
"Come down - take a deep breath" she replied calmly.
Ommmm!
I would have liked to kiss her.
But I controlled myself, approached her, patted her upper arm - and raised my thumb.

Then I strolled in slow motion to Zadig & Voltaire and enjoyed the promise that girls could do everything.
For example keep calm - and enjoy the moment.

The soft marzipan scent, flowing through the pear and warmed by orange blossom supports me.
The gentle sweet vanilla gradually appears - as the whole fragrance takes its time.

It fades out powdery - with a full-sounding ommm

Saleo21
I don't want to do anything with him
I could already spray the new Z&V on myself at Müller there was the page here not yet online.Well what can I say: If you read the fragrance pyramid my heart opens.Actually everything I like.Unfortunately I see this only now, because the fragrance is nothing I want in my shelf.The prelude is fresh by the pear and orange blossom.The tonka bean is skipped or it is already rotten. there's no other way to explain the piercing notes. even if it arrives at the base, I only smell a musty smell (is that the ambroxan?) that reminds me of omni's scents from earlier times

Jazzy76 33 days ago
The classic basic feminine daily scent, pleasant and light but quite banal. Not longlasting in comparison with the high price. Disappointed
6.0