This Is Her! 2016

This Is Her! by Zadig & Voltaire
This Is Her! is a perfume by Zadig & Voltaire for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-creamy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation

Silk, Cashmere, Jasmine sambac, Pink pepper, Chestnut, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by CPL, last update on 20.01.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Joséphine Le Tutour.

SimgeBky
ℂ?????? ????????? ?? ????????????
The perfume is extravagant and not everyone smells like it - I can't even think of a scent similar to it. Thanks to chestnut, vanilla and sandalwood, this creation becomes so beautifully woody-warm that I smoothly find myself at the chestnut stand and open the bag of warm, roasted chestnuts. The jasmine brings in a floral component that gains a certain effervescence and spice from the pink pepper.
Heat and cream
I sit in front of the fireplace, wrapped in a warm cashmere blanket. It's a cool autumn day, the weather doesn't know whether it's already time for snow or whether the leaves should still fall. I don't care, because there is a warmth inside me that comes from this scent. For hours I enjoy the sensual scent that is transferred from my skin to my clothes. Cuddle mood and desire for a warm creamy dessert spreads.
In short: Delicious
Declaration of love
This perfume has been around for a few years now, but I never paid any attention to it and always walked past it in the perfumery!
I always found the bottle very unspectacular, somehow not my taste at all! In addition, I was convinced that This is her is rather a clean-fresh-sporty fragrance. (how such a flacon can lead one astray ;))
This is namely so not at all my scent!

Somehow, however, I have constantly heard and read about him and then became quite curious!
Arrived in the perfumery I tried times some other perfumes that also interested me, but I was pretty disappointed, most were pretty boring and smelled all the same!
Quite saddened I went then to Zadig & Voltaire - This is her, great expectations I had actually no longer!

But after spraying it on, it was, as stupid as it sounds a magical moment! Something so pleasantly warm, sweet, delicious but at the same time masculine I have never smelled! I was like in another world!
I had the urge to buy it right away, but reason prevailed!
However, I could not stop sniffing it even at night in bed I still smelled it and I could not get it out of my head!
The very next day I'm back in the perfumery and bought me 100 ml, in addition, I still have a 50ml bottle for my handbag! It really is my fragrance!

Many find it too sweet, many even find it so masculine that it passes for a unisex fragrance! I think he just has the perfect blend and has been asked very often!
As a blind buy I would not title but, for that he is too special!
He holds quite long on the skin, on the clothes he smells even the next day!
Lunaemily
Best purchase in a long time
I bought the perfume because my girlfriend and I were browsing the Douglas and she had applied the fragrance to try it out. I smelled it on her so many times and we both thought it was so good!

The scent
It actually smells more like a unisex scent, mMn. Still, it's more of a feminine side. Very fresh, slightly woody, creamy, special.

The shelf life

The fragrance lasts very, very long. If you spray it on your clothes, they smell forever. If I wear something twice, I sometimes don't have to apply perfume to my neck anymore, because it still smells so strong. Shelf life therefore 10/10!

10/10. the fragrance is one of those: you walk through the city and past someone and you can see in your head the "veil" that the perfume leaves behind. I love it when others can smell my perfume, so 10/10!

Flacon

That's a change! The bottle also looks more like a unisex bottle to me. I find it very beautiful.

Conclusion

The fragrance will definitely stay longer in my collection. If you like fresh, creamy fragrances with soft woody notes, you're in the right place. Could mMn however still be a tick "more feminine". Nevertheless a great perfume at a very good price!
TinkiB
"What's that hot scent you're wearing?"
Short and sweet. THE perfume with which I get the most compliments and I have never been asked so often what I am wearing. It has also already been bought by several friends. Is there a better compliment? I love the fragrance, because it has something special for me and I don't know anything similar on the market. It smells a bit masculine, but definitely very feminine. The perfume smells woody, creamy and fresh. But not just citric or anything. I think either you love it or you just find it weird. So it's best not to make a blind buy. For example, my ex-sister-in-law hates that smell. Gave her that scent once for Christmas, and all she said was "yuck." Well, since I didn't like her, I put on this scent extra thick every time I saw her ;)
Fancynancy
I am a butterscotch on legs
I understand that the spirits are divided on this scent. It is special and not everyone's (woman) thing. I love extraordinary scents and "This is her" immediately but really immediately captivated me. However, again, the phenomenon that the smell in the perfumery was different from the one at my home. In the perfumery the woody, smoky note came immediately, slightly scratchy in the nose - just crazy. But also a slight freshness. So I got the scent almost immediately, applied it at home and was a little irritated at first. The vanilla came out very clearly. Not my favourite at first - I thought. Later the cedar wood. All in all it was still very fragrant for my nose but after a few hours and a bit of warmth, the scent just knocks me out. I smell like a caramel candy. It smells warm, woody, cinnamon, caramel. I love that smell. It makes me so happy. It's not the kind of love I'm used to, but I don't care. They have to go through it. Sync and corrections by n17t01 ❤
Maxipixl6
It could have been so beautiful...
...but whatever the reason, this smell stings my nose and gives me an immediate headache. I smell proper sweetness, then something woody and then sweetness again and in the finish something I can't describe, but it's not pleasant. I like light perfumes and also penetrating. Heavy gourmand sweetness, but also fresh, floral and oriental. I often spray too much because I want to smell it myself, but this is just too extreme for me in every respect. Even the one test spray was just too much. And I really like the bottle. But it gives the impression of a soapy, powdery, clean smell. Unfortunately this one is the complete opposite and we probably won't be friends anymore, because a few weeks ago I gave it another chance. In vain. This is not me.
4.5
Blabbelnico
A good start but unfortunately directly into the descent again
While strolling through the perfumery, I saw this bottle from a distance, which was somehow strangely out of place on the noble perfume shelf. My first puzzled thought was something like, "They sell mouthwash here now?" Because that bottle looked a lot more than a drugstore dry cleaner. Probably somebody thought that "less is more" was a good idea here. But no Sometimes more is simply more! I find the design of this bottle really unimaginative and loveless. Somehow ignoble and sterile. Just like a mouthwash.
Yet the scent was not mouthwash at all. Already on the test strip the scent smelled nice and sweet, the way I like it. Also on the skin the first impression was nice. But after 1-2 hours had passed; something happened. I came up with the following comparison: Do you know the feeling when you come hungry and with an appetite into a room where something is being cooked? It simply smells honest. But then, after eating, when you've gone back to business as usual, you suddenly notice that smell on your clothes. It is the same smell as in the one you found so tasty before. But now, after the feeling of satiety has set in, you feel somehow uncomfortable with the smell itself. And exactly the same thing happened to me with this perfume from Zadig & Voltaire. After only a short time, I had somehow "gotten sick" of the scent and felt the need to get rid of it before I felt sick of it. And this although I only applied one (!) splash of it, so definitely no dosage problem. Bummer! The scent had made a good start and then, unfortunately, went straight back into the descent.
Very confusing - from love to nausea within 3 days
When I tested the fragrance in the store, I was initially blown away. All day long I smelled on my arm because I liked the smell so much. He seemed fresh and sweet at the same time, so special, light and feminine, but also individual.
I tried again another day So I ordered it and was very happy when it arrived At the first use the scent was ok, too, but very strange was that after applying it on the décolleté I could not stand the scent anymore. He seemed pushy and made me nauseous I found that totally confusing, because I was so much in love with the scent shortly before?!
I've never had perfume like this before. From love to total nausea.
The last time I used the scent to celebrate ( I wanted to give the scent another chance,) I tried desperately to get rid of it with a damp cloth while driving
My conclusion: It is absolutely necessary to test it well beforehand, perhaps over a longer period of time. At least, in retrospect, I wish I had a specimen to be able to use it several times before.

If you like it and it suits you, you can have it and I don't want to spoil the perfume for you

My dear sweet chamaleon
Who call it chamaleon he/she is just right. Why chamaleon? Because it smelled to me 3-4 differenties. 1 time the opening of clone is pink pepperish oriental jasmine. Generally=sandalwood, vanilla jasmine frosting glace combo. 1 time on my coat= sweet bananas. 1 time=honeyed milk. Best sandalwood fragrance for me right now because it doesnt bother you. ^_^ fluffy, creamy, milky, soft, sweet, young. Who can love this? Sweeters, oriental jasmine lovers, gourmandish likers. Performance is on clothes very well.

VlaryaVlarya 9 months ago
Tested it next to This is love: This is her is less sweet, more chestnutty and has better longevity. This is love is sweeter, more floral.
TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
A strange chimera of notes that aren't too sure what they are meant to be. Teenage angst in a bottle? Maybe.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 2 years ago
This minimal and almost "cold" bottle hide a soft and cocooning cloud made of Jasmine, vanilla touches and warm cashmere . Discrete sillage
HermeshHermesh 4 years ago
Interesting and fancy combination of creamy warm milk with vanilla and fresh (initially somewhat synthetically sharp) notes.

by ChopIsland
by ChopIsland
This is Her... memory
by Zelena
Am baltischen Herbst Strand.
by Smitty
by Babsiii
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Zadig & Voltaire

Just Rock! pour Lui by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! by Zadig & Voltaire Just Rock! pour Elle by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Her! No Rules by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Do Anything by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Love! pour Lui by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Love! pour Elle by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Him by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! No Rules by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Say Anything by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Be Crazy by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Her by Zadig & Voltaire