This Is Her! 2016

This Is Her! by Zadig & Voltaire
This Is Her! is a perfume by Zadig & Voltaire for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-creamy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Silk, Cashmere, Jasmine sambac, Pink pepper, Chestnut, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by CPL, last update on 27.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Joséphine Le Tutour.

TinkiB
"What's that hot scent you're wearing?"
Short and sweet. THE perfume with which I get the most compliments and I have never been asked so often what I am wearing. It has also already been bought by several friends. Is there a better compliment? I love the fragrance, because it has something special for me and I don't know anything similar on the market. It smells a bit masculine, but definitely very feminine. The perfume smells woody, creamy and fresh. But not just citric or anything. I think either you love it or you just find it weird. So it's best not to make a blind buy. For example, my ex-sister-in-law hates that smell. Gave her that scent once for Christmas, and all she said was "yuck." Well, since I didn't like her, I put on this scent extra thick every time I saw her ;)
Fancynancy
I am a butterscotch on legs
I understand that the spirits are divided on this scent. It is special and not everyone's (woman) thing. I love extraordinary scents and "This is her" immediately but really immediately captivated me. However, again, the phenomenon that the smell in the perfumery was different from the one at my home. In the perfumery the woody, smoky note came immediately, slightly scratchy in the nose - just crazy. But also a slight freshness. So I got the scent almost immediately, applied it at home and was a little irritated at first. The vanilla came out very clearly. Not my favourite at first - I thought. Later the cedar wood. All in all it was still very fragrant for my nose but after a few hours and a bit of warmth, the scent just knocks me out. I smell like a caramel candy. It smells warm, woody, cinnamon, caramel. I love that smell. It makes me so happy. It's not the kind of love I'm used to, but I don't care. They have to go through it. Sync and corrections by n17t01 ❤
Maxipixl6
It could have been so beautiful...
...but whatever the reason, this smell stings my nose and gives me an immediate headache. I smell proper sweetness, then something woody and then sweetness again and in the finish something I can't describe, but it's not pleasant. I like light perfumes and also penetrating. Heavy gourmand sweetness, but also fresh, floral and oriental. I often spray too much because I want to smell it myself, but this is just too extreme for me in every respect. Even the one test spray was just too much. And I really like the bottle. But it gives the impression of a soapy, powdery, clean smell. Unfortunately this one is the complete opposite and we probably won't be friends anymore, because a few weeks ago I gave it another chance. In vain. This is not me.
4.5
Blabbelnico
A good start but unfortunately directly into the descent again
While strolling through the perfumery, I saw this bottle from a distance, which was somehow strangely out of place on the noble perfume shelf. My first puzzled thought was something like, "They sell mouthwash here now?" Because that bottle looked a lot more than a drugstore dry cleaner. Probably somebody thought that "less is more" was a good idea here. But no Sometimes more is simply more! I find the design of this bottle really unimaginative and loveless. Somehow ignoble and sterile. Just like a mouthwash.
Yet the scent was not mouthwash at all. Already on the test strip the scent smelled nice and sweet, the way I like it. Also on the skin the first impression was nice. But after 1-2 hours had passed; something happened. I came up with the following comparison: Do you know the feeling when you come hungry and with an appetite into a room where something is being cooked? It simply smells honest. But then, after eating, when you've gone back to business as usual, you suddenly notice that smell on your clothes. It is the same smell as in the one you found so tasty before. But now, after the feeling of satiety has set in, you feel somehow uncomfortable with the smell itself. And exactly the same thing happened to me with this perfume from Zadig & Voltaire. After only a short time, I had somehow "gotten sick" of the scent and felt the need to get rid of it before I felt sick of it. And this although I only applied one (!) splash of it, so definitely no dosage problem. Bummer! The scent had made a good start and then, unfortunately, went straight back into the descent.
Very confusing - from love to nausea within 3 days
When I tested the fragrance in the store, I was initially blown away. All day long I smelled on my arm because I liked the smell so much. He seemed fresh and sweet at the same time, so special, light and feminine, but also individual.
I tried again another day So I ordered it and was very happy when it arrived At the first use the scent was ok, too, but very strange was that after applying it on the décolleté I could not stand the scent anymore. He seemed pushy and made me nauseous I found that totally confusing, because I was so much in love with the scent shortly before?!
I've never had perfume like this before. From love to total nausea.
The last time I used the scent to celebrate ( I wanted to give the scent another chance,) I tried desperately to get rid of it with a damp cloth while driving
My conclusion: It is absolutely necessary to test it well beforehand, perhaps over a longer period of time. At least, in retrospect, I wish I had a specimen to be able to use it several times before.

If you like it and it suits you, you can have it and I don't want to spoil the perfume for you

My dear sweet chamaleon
Who call it chamaleon he/she is just right. I have muscent dupe. Why chamaleon? Because it smelled to me 3-4 differenties. 1 time the opening of clone is pink pepperish oriental jasmine. Generally=sandalwood, vanilla jasmine frosting glace combo. 1 time on my coat= sweet bananas. 1 time=honeyed milk. Best sandalwood fragrance for me right now because it doesnt bother you. ^_^ fluffy, creamy, milky, soft, sweet, young. Who can love this? Sweeters, oriental jasmine lovers, gourmandish likers. Performance is on clothes very well. I advice all of you its dupe from Muscent perfume.
TraumA
I had a sample of "this is her" months ago. Of course I tested the fragrance because the content actually appeals to me. Jasmine, vanilla, silk... sounds very promising.
When I wore it, however, I found it very disturbing. The smell of rubber spread in a very penetrating way.
I got really sick of the smell, so I had to wash it off.

I didn't want to smell him anymore and I didn't for a very long time. Until today... my colleague came to work after me. I smelled it from afar. The scent was very familiar to me and I suspected something bad.
I asked her, "Oh, my God, what are you wearing?" And she very proudly: "zadig & voltaire". But she told me another scent from that brand. (Thought I'd want to buy it for her. Not in life, she could have given it as a present!!!)

What I smelled of rubber was the mixture of sweet rubber and plastic. Their alleged two sprayers were room-filling. I could barely breathe. We kept a safe distance all day. Even when I went out to the break and came back again, I smelled the scent already before the door. As in the shop that sells the handmade cosmetics and bath bombs, a fragrance cloud formed outside. I was dreading entering the store.

After shifting I left today traumatized my work.
He's still hanging up my nose.
She promised me she wouldn't wear it if we worked together. At least something.

You gotta hand it to him. If you can trust her words (which I don't believe) he is a real Sillage monster with a mega durability.

If you like him, I guess it's a matter of taste. I for my part can say stay away from me with this devil stuff!

I never thought I'd ever say this because I think everyone should wear what they like. No matter where and at what time of the day/season, everything has changed.
For all who like him: please spare your fellow men! One sprayer is enough and please not in closed rooms. With this scent you can really do considerable damage ;)
A sea of vanilla foam
I close my eyes and dive into a sea of warm vanilla foam. As soon as I inhale, I have a precise idea of a creamy, fluffy consistency. Back there, a mild chestnut swims and gently nestles against my face. Only now do I perceive something biting. That must be what is more often described in comments on "This is her" as burning tires, but I love it. Like a claw that appears between the cream vanilla waves, it appears, grabs me and pulls me down.

When you smell him like that, you imagine an autumnal winter scent. I was allowed to smell it extensively on a woman in Berlin, in the late spring sun.
This is Her has shone to a light breeze.
What exactly makes the fragrance appear light and fresh, I unfortunately can't guess.

Anyway, I wish more women would wear it
4.5
olfactory tattoo or Wolfcraft 3119000
It has to come out. I have already written two comments today and actually wanted to make a perfume break...but...See first sentence.
Twelve hours ago I was a test sniffer in the city and was attracted to the minimalist cool white bottle of 'This is her'. I expected a state fragrance of a particularly fine, refined kind. There's a thousand and one fragrances that 'she' or 'he' wanted to get to the heart of the matter. That's why I was curious about this vision of the subject. From the bottle I expected something clear, aquatic-fresh, probably a bit unisex, I had already seen the advertising photos and found the models for both fragrances (her, him) quite androgynous.

So far, so good. Sprayed a strip of paper. I'll hold your nose to it.

Bang! One shot to the head. It smells so synthetic that my fuses are blown.

It is not so easy for me to describe this olfactory experience now without becoming abusive. To a certain extent handcrafted, it reminds me of the smell (not taste, therefore without mint) of Tictacs which have long been lying in the glove compartment. Tictacs are coated with carnauba wax and perfumed with a sugary synthetic vanilla. And if there's one thing I can't stand.
Who cannot imagine the smell, think of the vanilla scented candle from the 1€ shop, which he got last time with the Wichteln.

So, and to stay in this experience room glove compartment, it smells as if somebody after a long drive in a too hot car, after a not wanting drive through South Tyrolean serpentines has his fruit grits on this glove compartment......well, you know. And then everything had run down and the smell of this vomit was then drawn into the hot plastic and stayed there forever. After years someone found the Tictacs again in the glove compartment, completely undamaged, but the expiry date is probably already over. You can try it sometime.
This is her.
Please take this as a neutral analysis of the fragrance pyramid.

I took this test tyre home carelessly and touched it again at home. I can still smell it in my hand after twelve hours, even though today I prepared fish, changed my babies and washed my hands a thousand times.
My already in another comment mentioned funny son (13 J) held the stripe of the cat under the nose. The cat made a very similar face as I did on first contact. If I remember correctly, I was also hissing and humping. Earlier I said good night to the chick. Nose to mouth.
This is her.

Oh yeah: Wolfcraft makes first-class emery papers, maybe it'll work.
0.5

Sugary killer
Got a sample with another purchase arrived yesterday and I was not at all impressed.

This fragrance it's a sickly punch of whipped cream and vanilla, heavy to the point it would choke you. Chestnut just perceptible.

As for the other notes mentioned in its description (sandalwood, cashmere wood, silk tree blossom, pink pepper, jasmine, vanilla) none of them seem to come to surface, at any given time. It also smells somewhat synthetic.

I was hesitant to try it anyway on my wrist... I sprayed from very far away.... had to wash it off after 30 minutes!
It required some proper scrubbing with a soap bar to come off, for it wouldn't leave me. I felt chased by its overwhelming - for all the wrong reasons - drydown! No, no no. Thanks, no.

It might be her... but it's most definitely not me.

VlaryaVlarya 176 days ago
Tested it next to This is love: This is her is less sweet, more chestnutty and has better longevity. This is love is sweeter, more floral.
TruckladyTrucklady 17 months ago
A strange chimera of notes that aren't too sure what they are meant to be. Teenage angst in a bottle? Maybe.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 20 months ago
This minimal and almost "cold" bottle hide a soft and cocooning cloud made of Jasmine, vanilla touches and warm cashmere . Discrete sillage
HermeshHermesh 4 years ago
Interesting and fancy combination of creamy warm milk with vanilla and fresh (initially somewhat synthetically sharp) notes.

by ChopIsland
by ChopIsland
This is Her... memory
by Zelena
Am baltischen Herbst Strand.
by Smitty
by Herznote
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Zadig & Voltaire

Just Rock! pour Lui by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! by Zadig & Voltaire Just Rock! pour Elle by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Her! No Rules by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Do Anything by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Love! pour Lui by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Love! pour Elle by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Him by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! No Rules by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Say Anything by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Be Crazy by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Her by Zadig & Voltaire