This Is Her! 2016

This Is Her! by Zadig & Voltaire
This Is Her! is a perfume by Zadig & Voltaire for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-creamy. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International. Pronunciation

SilkSilk
CashmereCashmere
Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Pink pepperPink pepper
ChestnutChestnut
VanillaVanilla
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by CPL, last update on 06.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Joséphine Le Tutour.

Sarajk
Beautiful creamy fragrance with a big but
One thing first: The fragrance itself is really beautiful & actually all that I had imagined & hoped for. When pink pepper I was first a little nervous whether I might not like, but on the contrary, I find that really good & makes the fragrance also very interesting. The pink pepper also stays with me quite long there.
Otherwise, the fragrance is a soft, cuddly, sweet, creamy, special and noble fragrance that I can imagine all year round, also as a signature fragrance and quite on men, since it could be m.M. after also unisex.
I was particularly excited about the nutty & creamy and all that gives me This is her totally. It could have all been so perfect.

Now comes for me but the big but: he holds on me practically not at all ?
On the skin he is no longer noticeable after 3 hours at the latest, not even by my husband and on the clothes he holds better, but even there it is more a hint, a touch and I have to sniff really strong. This really makes me very sad because the scent is just as nice & special, oh actually even better than I had hoped for. Overall, it sits way too close to my skin & is also too quiet, too reserved for me. I had hoped it would be a bit more present & heard from many that it was a mega long lasting scent.

I have and love Girls can be crazy from the same house over all and to that extent a direct comparison in terms of longevity. GCBC is a beast with me and holds mega well, on the clothes quite easily until the next day, so I was with also relatively sure that the same would be with TIH. I just can't see spending money on a fragrance that has virtually disappeared after such a short time & am also really a bit shocked that it is so weak on the chest. In my life I wouldn't have expected that. That's why TIH won't be moving in with me. Such a shame.
Maritel
Cream with nut syrup please!
To the flacon, I find it is modern, nice and simple but still expressive.

Does anyone know the scene where Cleopatra in Asterix & Obelix bathes in milk? She must have smelled like that. I smell cream of whipped cream, with a strong nut-nougat syrup frosting. It just smells divine. I want to hold a cocoa in my hand with this scent, and be all snuggled up in front of the fireplace reading my book. A really great fragrance, which stand on creamy, sweet!

Am glad to have become aware of him.
Durability and sillage are also good. Perceive him about 6-7 hrs
Peachess
Sensual warm delicious cuddly scent to melt
This is her! was the first perfume that I really loved. It accompanied me for several years, is something special and for appropriate occasions, so no everyday fragrance for me.

The opening is silky and mildly sweet, followed by creamy gourmandness that lasts forever. The fragrance becomes warmer and creamier. In this fragrance you want to snuggle up and feel very secure. At the same time, it radiates an extremely beautiful sensuality. The opposite sex appreciates him, seems attractive and slightly beguiling. Overall, the fragrance conveys an extremely pleasant atmosphere: in winter for two with the sweet-smelling cuddly blanket on a real wooden bed.

The bottle is graphic-organic, discreet, feels good, seems pure and reflects the creaminess it contains.

Silage and longevity are extremely good, almost too good. One smells the fragrance usually still the next day, it was sometimes a bit too much for me. You really have to be very sparing with it, a sprayer back on the neck is completely sufficient for a whole evening and night.

The fragrance composition has a very strong recognition value for me. Every time someone wears it, I recognize him immediately, close my eyes briefly and enjoy.
Nadine21287
Tends to be a good scent, but....
Hello :-)

I bought this fragrance on great recommendations of my friend last year in April and actually immediately fell in love with this extraordinary fragrance (probably does that here among other things the chestnut). He is just creamy fresh, yet sweet enough and gives me a sense of well-being, if there were not this bland aftertaste...

I was freshly shipped to the home office by the pandemic and was walking a lot with my mom in the afternoon, wearing this scent all the time...

I have then very long not used him and thought so yes today, there you can use him again...

Well and also there are directly again these thoughts of the outbreak of the pandemic and the fear that one had just at the beginning.
I really like the fragrance, but I will probably always associate him with it and that's really too bad :(
Hello again ☀️
"This is her" was one of the first fragrances I became aware of here at Parfumo and it didn't take long until a bottle was allowed to move in with me - blind purchase. The initial enthusiasm turned into overload, as I have not really smelled such a dense fragrance before, especially not repeatedly in the form of wrist-to-nose.... and so he was allowed to hastily leave my collection again, despite the fact that he actually smelled good and also my friend found him very positive - the world of perfumes was too big to have perfumes in my collection that overwhelm me, I thought.
A little while ago, I was strolling through the perfume section of the big G's and by chance rediscovered "this is her," which had been floating around in my head on and off. So I sniffed it with my "now" nose and it immediately triggered a "crap, why did I give it away then??!" in me. I have been able to test so many fragrances in a short time now, many came & went and yet shortly after re-testing it, I decided to let "this is her" move back in with me. And it has earned its place in my small, select collection simply 100%. Hardly any other fragrance puts me in such a relaxed and cuddly mood as this one does. It's really very dense, it doesn't smell 0815 at all and is also somehow "edible" due to the chestnut, it's cozy and warm, yet fluffy and wearable for almost all occasions, I think. Maybe it was exactly this complexity that scared me off at the time, but now I'm even more happy that I've found my way back to it and that it's allowed to enrich my collection.
I can only recommend a test, who feels addressed by the fragrance notes - it's worth it and you actually get exactly what the fragrance notes promise. A great chestnut vanilla sandalwood cuddler ?
Durability and sillage is also good and keeps so his 6-7 hours, until he then fades - which is also good, because otherwise he would possibly start to stress
Gingeralena
Soft as cashmere, cuddly as silk
First of all, I am not a fan of the bottle. I prefer transparent glass, through which I can see the liquid, but that is a personal preference and has nothing to do with the fragrance per se. Nichstdestotrotz I find that here fragrance and bottle do not really fit together.
With This Is Her! it is a very wonderful warm creamy feel-good fragrance, the bottle seems to me rather like a flashy "In Your Face" and not as cuddly as I feel him.

The individual fragrance components listed I can not smell except for vanilla and chestnut, but silk and cashmere also do not necessarily have an inherent smell for me, but rather evoke associations through their feel. And soft and cuddly fit as attributes very well to this fragrance.

As sweet as he is described here more often I find him not at all. Of course, it is not a tart perfume and alone by the vanilla rather in the sweet direction to settle, but it is not so that I get a toothache just from smelling, because the sweetness creeps into my nose. I find it very harmonious together with the chestnut note, which to me actually smells like sweet chestnuts.

Unfortunately, the durability is really miserable with me, I have however meanwhile my skin in suspicion to be simply an extreme Duftfresser, since I have this problem also with other fragrances. Therefore, I would not say that it is generally a performance problem.

For me rather an autumn and winter fragrance, I prefer in the spring but more floral fragrances and in the summer citrus and fruity notes, but at the moment I wear him in this November weather in the middle of May very happy to brighten the mood at least something.

Delicious feel-good scent
This fragrance was purchased - against advice - as a blind purchase. And what can I say? I have fallen in love.
A sweet, creamy and slightly spicy feel-good cuddly fragrance.
If scents were made for the mouth rather than the nose, this scent would be chai latte and crème brûlée for me. He has somehow at the same time something of warmth and security, something feminine and chic, but also something coquettish, seductive and mysterious.
Reminds me quite remotely of Dior's Hypnotic Poison.
I like to layer it with the Eau de Toilette of Nivea, so it becomes a little fresher on me.
The durability is above average on me, on clothes I smell him still several days after spraying.
I can imagine, however, that one would have to dose this fragrance carefully in the summer.

For the snugglers among you, though, a note: For me, two spritzes on my wrists were met with "You smell way too much like perfume. That smells way too sweet. I'm going to be sick." while cuddling. So I'm left with the agony of choice: cuddle with fragrance or cuddle with partner. I haven't quite decided yet ;)
That's clearly YOU, that's ME
Do you know this one moment? You're out and about somewhere and for a brief moment you pass through an invisible scent cloud, turn around and check out the people around you to see who this cloud is coming from. Who is this one person who tries to communicate his fantasies in an olfactory way? Who wants to impress you. For such a moment provides "this is her" by Zadig & Voltaire.

When the perfume was still new on the market (2016), it was rather an insider tip among wearers. At least that's what I was told by the saleswoman. It was an extraordinary fragrance that you recognize everywhere. Right away I liked "this is her" and of course I picked it up and what can I say, it's a fragrance that makes me feel very feminine. Now the question might arise, where does feeling feminine begin, how does femininity feel, how can this be defined, ... ? This question can answer each / everyone for themselves.

Interesting I find the flacon, because it stands in a riesen contrast to the perfume itself. Should I visualize the color of the perfume imaginary, it would be dark red and not white like the flacon. Or let me explain it this way, the true potential of the perfume is not apparent with this bottle.

The perfume is very sweet, creamy, woody I like to wear this one at night instead of during the day. At night all year round, "this is her" is a perfect companion. A perfume for the sweet, wicked, dark night.

The song Streets by Doja Cat goes well with this perfume (the window scene).
PennyPearl
For late summer, autumn, winter, ah, thoughtfully dosed actually for every occasion :)
The summer does not want to go yet finally and wrestles with the autumn, which announces itself already with all its spiciness, the air is still warm and still the flowers remain steadfast, although the first leaves already fall;
an intermediate stage, metamorphosis, indecisive-ambivalent, which this fragrance represents for my sensation.
The opening is herbaceous-spicy like a thick, creamy white salve, clean and heavy-smelling.
Then the red silky thread that makes up the entire fragrance creeps in, it becomes lighter and more powdery.
A very slight underlying sweet acidity blends in, something earthy, probably the chestnut. In any case, interesting, it attracts the olfactory attention.
Then first not much happens, but I think fragrances can also be straightforward, it does not always need a thriller with many twists ;)
Sometimes you just need poetry, the expression of a melancholic, dreamy or mysterious mood.
Eventually the fragrance becomes woody, delicate light woods with a soft, spicy powdery vanilla that doesn't contain any gourmand sweetness.

I found the perfume directly interesting from the scent notes years ago: creamy, slightly spicy and very slightly sweet towards the end, powdery, no fruits, feminine without wanting to please in a chummy way, special but not overbearing or crazy.
Smells it on the wrist for my nose though rather quiet, others around me perceive him well, however, and I got some compliments on this fragrance.
For me, a fragrance that wanted to become one with my skin instead of annoying like a foreign body or a mask.
Exceptionally good...
About a year ago I came across this fragrance by chance. I have a small bag with a lot of samples that you get from time to time at Douglas. One morning I reached in there and held the sample of This is her in my hand, which I had ignored for a very long time.
The pictured bottle I found very unimpressive and I also foolishly assumed that the fragrance is exactly the same. But what came to me was something completely different. Something in the kind I have never smelled until now on someone. I was surprised and overwhelmed at the same time. Initially, the fragrance is rather unisex, however, it develops after a while sweeter and creamier and has more and more of the stated fragrance notes.
I find the chestnut gives the fragrance again something very special. He makes on the skin a beautiful development through. Sillage and durability are top.

I was already so often asked about this fragrance and re-bought he was also. Mostly it is asked in the round "what smells so good here???". Nevertheless, you have to like it and especially also properly dose. As a blind buy maybe not suitable but definitely worth a test. Who wants an extraordinary fragrance for little money, which is here in any case right.
I personally love him and recommend him gladly :)

VlaryaVlarya 1 year ago
Tested it next to This is love: This is her is less sweet, more chestnutty and has better longevity. This is love is sweeter, more floral.
TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
A strange chimera of notes that aren't too sure what they are meant to be. Teenage angst in a bottle? Maybe.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
This minimal and almost "cold" bottle hide a soft and cocooning cloud made of Jasmine, vanilla touches and warm cashmere . Discrete sillage
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Interesting and fancy combination of creamy warm milk with vanilla and fresh (initially somewhat synthetically sharp) notes.

by ChopIsland
by ChopIsland
This is Her... memory
by Zelena
Am baltischen Herbst Strand.
by Smitty
by Babsiii
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Zadig & Voltaire

Just Rock! pour Lui by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! by Zadig & Voltaire Just Rock! pour Elle by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Do Anything by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Love! pour Lui by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Her! No Rules by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Love! pour Elle by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Us! by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Be Crazy by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Him by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Say Anything by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! No Rules by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Me! by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Her! Art 4 All by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Her by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! Art 4 All by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 3 - L'Être by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Her! Capsule Collection by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! Capsule Collection by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Her Limited Edition by Zadig & Voltaire