This Is Love! pour Elle 2020

This Is Love! pour Elle by Zadig & Voltaire
This Is Love! pour Elle is a new perfume by Zadig & Voltaire for women and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Ginger, Violet, Vanilla, Sandalwood

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.01.2021.

Less is more
What "This is me" has too much, "This is love" unfortunately has too little. The fragrance is sweet, but still restrained. With me, the sweetness remains, shortly after spraying it smells briefly fruity, but indefinable. And fruits are not even listed in the fragrance pyramid? Hm. The projection isn't that special, though. Alright, I bought this fragrance on the cheap. However, the Zadiq & Voltaire fragrances all do not cost very much.
I only smell vanilla and sandalwood.
The fragrance does not change much, however, it fades quite quickly (after 2 hrs it is quite weak). Do not have to have, even for the money. Who, however, "This is me" has smelled too strong and penetrating / synthetic, should try with this quiet his luck. I think I'm just too old for this kind of sweet scents and the synthetics bother me a bit. This is still not me and also no love.
It could be love
I find this fragrance soft, caressing, even sweet as love...I smell violet and vanilla well in the first third of the fragrance, followed by sandalwood. Do I smell ginger? Not explicitly - perhaps it is well interwoven in the overall concept. The scent is a little declaration of love, hello ... it's Valentine's Day! I think a lot of women like it because it is gentle and totally ingratiating, like a powdery cloud into which you just let yourself fall. And then this candied violet flavor, I like that. Sure there is a sweetness coming to the surface but -so what - every now and then we girls need that too. An extremely tasty "candy" without calories, but it calms our sometimes so quick-tempered mind. A very modern fragrance that you certainly don't choose as a companion for your whole life, but it is allowed to come along. Bottle is original in color, catches the eye, prices like the other siblings. The name is a statement, right?!

VlaryaVlarya 9 months ago
Tested it next to This is love: This is her is less sweet, more chestnutty and has longevity. This is love is sweeter, more floral, greener.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 11 months ago
A few notes but well combined.The result is warm with a spicy accent and the sillage is discrete.It could be a mid season scent.High price

Für Fresh......
by Blödel

Popular Zadig & Voltaire

Just Rock! pour Lui by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Her! by Zadig & Voltaire Just Rock! pour Elle by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Her! No Rules by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Do Anything by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Love! pour Lui by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Him by Zadig & Voltaire This Is Him! No Rules by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Say Anything by Zadig & Voltaire Girls Can Be Crazy by Zadig & Voltaire Tome 1 - La Pureté for Her by Zadig & Voltaire