8.0 2015

8.0 by Zara
8.0 is a perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHorse mint, Melon, Violet
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Aquatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cedarwood, Amber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.11.2020.

Slightly musty
Unfortunately, my expectations were not met.
I miss the freshness and the liveliness The mint is missing completely and the melon works
slightly musty.of course it can also be because of my skin.
I will probably book the perfume as a bad buy
others might like it
Summer refreshment
i discovered the fragrance at Zara on one of the hottest days of the year and was very pleased with the first sniff, it smells really nice and fruity and fresh absolutely unisex with which you can always inspire me. The melon (watermelon) comes out very nice and is for me the clearest component of the mint should have been after my taste a bit more, because he comes ingeasmt already pretty sweet which in connection with the aquatic note he has but is quite ok, a beautiful fragrance I like to apply for freshness in the really hot season, but according to my taste but quiet a bit more sparkling with more corners and knew. With the price of just under 12 euros for 100 ml, but you can really not complain.
Spring
A Zara fragrance that has been in their assortment for a long time. I don't remember Lacoste Blanc well enough to compare the two scents, but I trust the reviews here on Parfumo.

8.0 is a good mood scent. The first splash is minty and refreshing, perfect after getting up. The freshness is maintained by the fragrance and makes me in a very good mood. Moreover, the fragrance is quite fruity (I suppose melon), but also a little flowery. It never gets too sweet and always has the necessary level of freshness to make it perfect for an eventful spring day. In the drydown the scent becomes more and more wooden, although the aquatic character is never really lost.

The scent is certainly no revelation. But sometimes you just need an uncomplicated scent. Not long to think about it: face washed, white T-shirt put on, 8.0 on and out in the sun. Durability and Sillage are completely okay for such a fragrance, a few more sprayers and there are also others something of it. But as always with Zara: You really can't complain about the price.

From me a recommendation for this "blind reach" scent, which lets play its charm especially during the warmer season.

The irony: I write this from home while the view from the window shows only snow and freezing cold. I need vitamin D.

Elysium
What sets it apart is the mint
ZARA 8.0 is a fresh-floral-aromatic-musk scent, non-linear with many vibes. It's a fantastic little gem released by ZARA as part of the trilogy together with 7.0 and 9.0 at the time I am writing this review. In 2018 a new 6.0 was added and in 2019 a new pair, namely 10.0 and 11.0.

Although the roster does not mention it, I do smell some zesty and citrus notes in the opening, like lemon and mandarin peels. Nevertheless, this is a fantastic man's perfume. Top notes are so fresh, crisp, clean, and fruity. The melon gives it a fruity vibe, amiable for such a cheap fragrance.

Its a very sporty and light, comfortable to wear fragrance with its very expensive smelling. What sets it apart is the mint. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tested it in a ZARA shop. It's not an ordinary run of the smashed minty smell, but light, fresh spearmint I never have or rarely smelled before in a cologne.

I can only speak for myself and for how it reacts to my skin: starts with plenty of citruses and a typical freshness of mild mint. In about a few minutes, the melon dominates and dispute space with violet.

That opening is rather vivid and green, and it takes an hour or so to turn into something soothing and calming. On my skin, the floral aspect becomes more evident, violet is not overpowering, but muguet and aquatic notes dominate and take charge very soon. There is a slight herbal spice to this, perhaps the horsemint, whose crushed leaves emit an odour reminiscent of lemons, sometimes resembling greek oregano, and weirdly the smell while rubbing liniment of a sweaty horse in the stall. ZARA 8.0 can initially smell like many other fruity fragrances available in the world for men, but feeling familiar is not an issue because it is among the most well-made cheapy of its kind.

In the heart, the florals come out, with slightly creamy muguet most prominent, including a watery touch, aquatic but no marine or salty. The sweet and amber notes are quite noticeable, not only in the base but far sooner.

After about one hour, the last facet arises, with a fougère base, in which the amber is detectable, but cedarwood and musk reign. There is also a layer of sweetness in this cologne that doesn't take over but lends itself well. Overall it smells just like fresh laundry that's been hung out to dry in the forest with a delicate fruity background.

It has reasonable sillage and perfect lasting, pretty much impossible to over-spray this one since it's so light and inoffensive. I found it perfect for warm spring and summertime, at work, and outside, best suited for daily wear and warm evenings out. I dream of rocking it the summer when I'm out at night near the shingle or a boardwalk. Maybe, in colder weather, works differently, and I will give it a try in the forthcoming Autumn season. And I don't doubt being surprised, many times, by this fragrance yet. As a side note, being this a cologne that smells clean and "out of the shower", it is not so hyped, which will help you to smell unique.

-Elysium

TorkeTorke 3 months ago
4.5
Although no Ambroxan is listed, that is all I smell after the first minute of mint and melon.
Terrible sillage and longevity.
VilarVilar 2 years ago
Something about this scent pushes all the right buttons for me. If you're a fan of green aquatics, definitely check this one out. 10/10.
ElqwertyElqwerty 2 years ago
A good scent that is also really loved by the girls ;)
ElysiumElysium 4 years ago
It's not an ordinary run of the smashed minty smell, but a light fresh spearmint I have never or rarely smelled before in a cologne. Amazing!

Zara verschläft den Sonnenaufgang am Schlossteich
by Guapo
by Youcef
by Youcef

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Y Collection by Zara Warm Black by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara Vanilla by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara Ambré Noble by Zara