8.0 (2015)

8.0 by Zara

8.0 is a perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-aquatic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesHorse mint, Melon, Violet
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Aquatic notes
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Cedarwood, Amber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 01.06.2019

7.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Spring
A Zara fragrance that has been in their assortment for a long time. I don't remember Lacoste Blanc well enough to compare the two scents, but I trust the reviews here on Parfumo.

8.0 is a good mood scent. The first splash is minty and refreshing, perfect after getting up. The freshness is maintained by the fragrance and makes me in a very good mood. Moreover, the fragrance is quite fruity (I suppose melon), but also a little flowery. It never gets too sweet and always has the necessary level of freshness to make it perfect for an eventful spring day. In the drydown the scent becomes more and more wooden, although the aquatic character is never really lost.

The scent is certainly no revelation. But sometimes you just need an uncomplicated scent. Not long to think about it: face washed, white T-shirt put on, 8.0 on and out in the sun. Durability and Sillage are completely okay for such a fragrance, a few more sprayers and there are also others something of it. But as always with Zara: You really can't complain about the price.

From me a recommendation for this "blind reach" scent, which lets play its charm especially during the warmer season.

The irony: I write this from home while the view from the window shows only snow and freezing cold. I need vitamin D.
7.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

Elysium
What sets it apart is the mint...
ZARA 8.0 is a fresh-floral-aromatic-musk scent, non-linear with many vibes. It belongs to the trilogy together with 7.0 and 9.0.

Albeit it is not mentioned, I do smell some zesty and citrus notes in the opening, a kind of like lemon and mandarin peals. Nevertheless, this is an amazing men perfume, top notes are so fresh, clean, and fruity. The melon gives it a fruity vibe, really nice for such cheap fragrance.

Its a very sporty and light, easy to wear fragrance with its very expensive smelling. What sets it apart is the mint. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tested it in a ZARA shop. It's not an ordinary run of the smashed minty smell, but a light fresh spearmint I have never or rarely smelled before in a cologne.

I can only speak for myself and for the way it reacts on my skin: starts with plenty of citrus and a typical freshness of mild mint. In about few minutes, the melon dominates and dispute space with violet.

That's opening is rather vivid and green, and it takes an hour or so to turn into something soothing and calming. On my skin, the floral aspect becomes more evident, violet is not overpowering, but lily and aquatic notes dominate the heart.

After about one hour, the last facet arises, with a fougère base, in which the amber is detectable, but cedarwood and musk reign.

It has reasonable sillage and very good lasting, which I found perfect for summer time, at work as well as outside. Maybe, in warmer weather, works differently, and I will give it a try in the forthcoming Autumn season. And I don't have a doubt of being surprised, many times, by this fragrance yet.

Thats is just my two cents,
Gianluca.

Vilar 7 months ago
Something about this scent pushes all the right buttons for me. If you're a fan of green aquatics, definitely check this one out. 10/10.
10.0
Elqwerty 9 months ago
A good scent that is also really loved by the girls ;)+2
9.0
Elysium 3 years ago
It's not an ordinary run of the smashed minty smell, but a light fresh spearmint I have never or rarely smelled before in a cologne. Amazing!+4
5.0

by MichH
by Guapo
by Guapo

Popular Zara

#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Intense/Dark/Exclusive by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Zara Man Gold by Zara Zara Woman Oriental by Zara 8.0 by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Y Collection by Zara Ganache Tonka by Zara W/End Till 3:00 AM by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Aromatic - Future by Zara Seoul by Zara Zara Woman Chocolate by Zara