9.0 2015

9.0 by Zara
9.0 is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2015. The scent is powdery-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
IrisIris
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
AmberAmber
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.09.2021.

Oero27
THE Power Struggle Strong vs. Weak....
In principle, first(!) A really very nice fragrance...!

Zara's 9.0 starts fresh-spicy, where I perceive the cardamom accompanied by bergamot as dominant. The freshness says goodbye quietly after unfortunately already about 30 minutes and 9.0 thus develops relatively quickly in the direction of spicy-pudgy, accompanied by a discreet sweetness of iris, which resonates joyfully in the background.
It's just unfortunately getting quieter and quieter.... ...
Vetiver and cedar once again come out in a joint show of strength on their amber platform, which gives them the light powderiness, and let us guess what's still in there; but unfortunately(!) more does not come and it becomes quiet...

9.0 is a really very nice fragrance, in my opinion also always and everywhere wearable. -He accompanies the suit wearer in autumn just as stylish as the jogger in spring. If only the H/S would not be sooo weak with me.... -Then 9.0 would certainly be one of THE, and not just that one.
Strong perfume!
One of the favorite perfumes of my friend therefore here his opinion of the fragrance:
First of all, I must confess that I do not know the original. I am accidentally in the Zara on this perfume stumbled and it has me directly gecatcht.
Opens with a very nice fresh spicy combination. The freshness moves over time in the background, but never disappears completely.
Durability is surprisingly good for the price. After 8 hours of wear I still get the one or the other compliment.
9.0 is for me a perfect alltimer fragrance, fits in every season, whereby he through the spice autumn to spring a bit more favored.
For the price an absolute beast.

Worth having
A fragrance that is always compared to the Dior Homme and Valentino Uomo Intense but to which I do not see the resemblance beyond the fact that the Iris has an important place in the fragrance and that the concept can be assimilated.
But their aromas are different. The aforementioned note is accompanied by an amber and spicy sensation that with the citric touch to give the discordant point, it achieves a fairly round aroma.
Nothing stands out excessively, it smells as a whole and the truth is that it is one of the best of the brand.
It's not a scent that's fine enough to be used for elegant moments, but for day-to-day in cold weather it's great.
For its price it seems to me a fragrance that should be in all collections. It has a very acceptable performance, or at least it had, so I recommend trying it.

Warm clean amber cheapie
If you're expecting just a pleasant and usable perfume for any autumn/winter occasion it is a good option, the general vibe of the perfume is amber + iris, or in sensations, it is warm-clean with an extra masculine touch of the cardamom, the rest of the notes are anecdotal.

Pros:
In the range of designer fragrances it scores medium with aspirations to high
Higher quality of the amber note than I expected
Versatile use
Price

Against:
Does not stand out at all
If you expect something more than just a warm pleasant smell it will bore you
Marcelowitch
He's getting close... ...but the original just remains the best.
Based on the frequent comparisons to Dior Home Intense, I simply had to order a bottle of the Zara 9.0. (What should I do wrong with 12,95 for 100ml???)

Excitedly the package torn open and applied directly to my left wrist.
Next, I ran into the bathroom and sprayed Dior Homme Intense on my right wrist.

Waited a short time and made the first comparison.

30 min. later compared again...

Finally about 8 hours later sniffed again.

To my conclusion:
My nose or even my brain can't find out all the components anyway, but that doesn't mean that I don't have an opinion about it :-)

I have to say that the Zara 9.0 does surprisingly well when you consider the price. Nevertheless, I like the fragrance component of Dior Home better and the durability is unbeatable. I also have to say that the Zara simply lacks that special something in the fragrance. It smells very similar to the Dior Home, but the certain kick is missing here. The Dior Home is also a bit more powdery, which I find very pleasant
Nevertheless, on a scale of 1-10, I can give the Zara 9.0 an 8 just for the fragrance. Considering what it costs, this is a real bargain
Clear recommendation for this incredibly good price
Say, I know you
A few weeks ago, I was strolling around in the city at Zara and thought I smelled a little of the perfumes. After a scent or two, I held this red bottle in my hand. Sprayed a little on my wrist and smelled it. A thought flashed through my mind like lightning. My last summer holiday in Cyprus in 2019. At that time I bought a perfume especially for the vacation, for the evenings. It should be something unique. At that time I decided on the fragrance Rituals roi d'orient. With this fragrance I got a lot of attention from the women and had a very nice and successful summer holiday 2019. They say that fragrance can strengthen experiences in your mind. I bought this fragrance directly from Zara to compare it at home with my Rituals roi d'orient. At home I sprayed one fragrance on my left arm and the other on my right. I promise you there is no difference! As if it were the same scent of water. I was fascinated by the Zara 9.0 fragrance which cost only 12.95€. The H/S is overwhelming for the price. It lasts at least 8 hours on my skin and 24 hours on clothes. Sweet, powdery, spicy... just delicious. Many ladies always sniff me like I am a drug when I am wearing this scent. It doesn't smell cheap at all!
So if you want to have a really good and unique fragrance and perhaps can't or don't want to spend a lot of money, Zara 9.0 is the perfect choice. It is an all-rounder. You can wear it almost always and I recommend it in the evening because of its sweetness

Nothing special...
This is definitely a mass-appealing scent. Nothing special. You're regular citrus scent / woody scent. It's too powdery on the dry-down and it's your basic DNA. I purchased this based upon a few reviews I read on Fragrantica as well as a few videos I saw on YouTube. I wanted to like this from Zara and just didn't. Perhaps I will purchase Zara's Tobacco Warm Addictive.
TimTonite
Wow, that's a lot like Dior Homme.
... but as already mentioned: much better. Yesterday I tested it with Dior Homme. In the beginning I was very enthusiastic, but after about an hour the scent became rather penetrating for me and the initial euphoria was gone. Today I went to Zara and bought the fragrance blind because of the good reviews.

I must say that this scent convinced me even more than the DH. It is still very pleasant even after longer wearing and smells very high quality. I can definitely recommend it.
Morrissey
Cardamom and iris on a high level !
Yes, I know Dior Homme Intense and Valentino Uomo Intense, with all their differences:

Cocoa vs. leather, lipstick vs. vanilla, and some other minor differences. Most of it is true, at least I can perceive these different scents in both of them.

Zara 9.0 is for me an ingenious mixture of these two very nice scents. A slightly different iris than the DHI, less make-up bags, rather drier, more masculine powder. The leather chord, which I find a bit too dark in VUI, is, if at all, only very restrained in 9.0.

The symbiosis of these two directions has been achieved in an exceptionally professional way for a 10 Euro fragrance. The two "model fragrances" have sometimes led to a somewhat annoying, tedious cooperation after longer, or more frequent wearing, because of the strong expression of the above-mentioned fragrances.

9.0 is more comfortable for me, even if I wear it frequently, because it is more balanced. Actually, it's amazing at that price. But in any case it is closer to the VUI than to the DHI. I think it's because of the vanilla, which is relatively clearly visible in both of them.

The bottle is nice and of high quality and the sprayer is a little bit stingy concerning the amount, but it is not bad.
If the price/performance ratio is relevant for someone reading this, try this one. The risk/reward ratio is correct in any case.

Unisex... isn't it?
Very interesting scent, balancing spicy, woody, floral, powdery all in such a little bottle. It's refreshing to find a Zara fragrance that is not an actual clone of another even though you can see the influences from a couple other from different houses.

To me this is a very nice powdery/sweet fragrance for a night out or perhaps a movie with the significant other. It bears a somehow 'metro' vibe (not a manly scent by any stretch of the word) but easy to pull off by any kind of guy, in fact I find this fragrance very unisex and love it when my girlfriend use it.

RobbieXRobbieX 2 months ago
A great value and sweet lovely scent. Fresh and powdery....but gorgeous.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Sweet, powdery, gourmand. Dark iris with cedarwood in the base. Similar to Valentino Uomo EDT, but even sweeter.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 4 months ago
Very close to Valentino Uomo with a splash of juniper. Very likeable and good quality
DTCDTC 7 months ago
Fragancia que sale cítrica con toques irisados y acaba amaderado con un toque dulce
JFP26JFP26 7 months ago
An hybrid version of Dior Homme with Valentino Uomo. Lacks in performance but great price. Must (blind) buy!
MihaiuMihaiu 10 months ago
Valentino Uomo / Dior Homme splash. more fresher than both
TorkeTorke 1 year ago
A very close cousin of VUI and DHI. Like most Zara's performance laks a bit but the scent is very decent
Much better than the price suggests
HugoderricaHugoderrica 1 year ago
It simply works. Balanced in every way. Worth buying 2 bottles.
VilarVilar 3 years ago
This scent is really nice. It smells both powdery and fresh, if that makes sense. There's a little fruity vibe in there too.
ElqwertyElqwerty 3 years ago
In the beginning I only could smell a synthetic smell. But after a while the drydown became so nice that I decided to buy this!

by ErhanSaceros
by Nizarito
Neues Flakondesign
by Manuel1337

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara Vanilla by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Y Collection by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara