Ambré Noble 2016

Ambré Noble by Zara
Ambré Noble is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2016. The scent is oriental-floral. It is still in production.

Oriental blossoms, Bergamot, Saffron, Nutmeg, Rose

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 21.09.2020.

Amber to weep
Hello hello and welcome to a, well, you know, just a comment. You're getting to know the whole thing. I show up here, talk endlessly about things, complain about perfumes, talk about nerdy things and maybe sometime, if you're lucky, I'll get to the fragrance description :D

Today we're talking about the fragrance Ambré Noble by Zara. Before I introduce the fragrance, I'd rather say that the fragrance is from 2016, which means it may not be available anymore... that's the way it is with Zara. Their fragrances seem to disappear quickly from their boutiques, because they have new fragrances every year, and 2016 is unfortunately a bit longer ago... but I'm not sure here, so there's no guarantee if the fragrance is already gone or not, just have a look if you're interested :)

What else can you say about Zara? Well, for me, they are one of those fashion manufacturers who, besides fashion, also produce quite passable fragrances, there are many beautiful fragrances by Zara... most of them have been discontinued long ago, argh :D

Be that as it may, today, as I said, is about Ambré Noble. And yes, it's a men's fragrance again today, so you can't say I'm only testing women's fragrances :)

The smell:
The fragrance starts with sweetish scents, which turn out to be a mix of rose and honey, plus saffron, maybe nutmeg, but I'm not so sure about that. In any case, the fragrance is warm, gentle and beautifully spicy-sweet.
The fragrance becomes a little more floral a little later, although, with the exception of roses, you can't really tell what kind of flowers you're smelling. It's just like oriental fragrances, which smell quite heavy and sweet and where you can only recognize the rose from the flowers. As I said before, you can smell a lot of rose, and also a lot of sweetness, which now comes more and more from amber, but in my opinion you can still perceive a good portion of honey. A kind of spicy honey, similar to the Angel scents from Mugler.
In the base the fragrance smells of warm amber, which radiates gently and comes across beautifully. The honey becomes less, the spices are from now on no longer determinable and are simply a nice addition to the rest of the fragrance. All in all a very nice scent.

The Sillage and the durability:
The Sillage is good, but not as strong as expected. In any case, you will still be well perceived for a while with this scent. Also the durability is good, because the scent lasts eight to ten hours, at least on my skin.

The bottle! There seem to be two bottles of this fragrance. One is a rather simple one, which can be seen at the bottom of the photos, and the other is brownish and reddish, with the Zara logo at the bottom. This one also has a nice bronze cap. Then there's another, brown bottle, which is more elaborately designed with diamond-shaped or pyramidal patterns on the rim and the bottom of the bottle. The more elaborate one looks more luxurious and I like it much more.

Conclusion:
All right, I think that this fragrance belongs to the fragrances of Zara, which you could cry after if the fragrance really does not exist anymore :D
Because he is really very beautiful and smells just now for the autumn very great with his oriental and thus somewhat heavier fragrances like amber, honey and the spices. By the way, the roses also make the fragrance much more floral, at least at the beginning and in the middle part. Anyway, for me the fragrance is an autumn/winter scent and can be used as an office scent (but then apply less) as well as for going out.

In oriental men's fragrances, roses are often a major component of perfumes, but in this country, one might think that the fragrance is unisex, so it can be worn by women as well. Perhaps it even suits ladies a tick better than men, who knows? But as I said, you get this impression more at the beginning and in the heart note, the basis is for me again clearly unisex. Which for you perfumas surely doesn't matter, because you always use all fragrances anyway, no matter if women's or men's scent :D
We gentlemen have a much smaller selection of fragrances anyway, so stop using up our men's fragrances, you snoopers! :D

In any case, Ambrè Noble is a fragrance worth trying, if you can find it at all, mu ha ha ha, goes crying when it's gone. But you don't have to be too sad, as an alternative you could go for the slightly gentler flankers of Mugler's Fishing Line, as they go in the same direction, even if the scent should be gentler and not so extremely strong here. In any case, Ambré Noble is one of the most beautiful Zara scents I've tested so far.

Well, that's it. Let me know if you discover the fragrance in a Zara boutique, or you can also cry my ears out if you are interested and the fragrance is no longer available, because you always complain with me anyway, so I'm used to your nagging :DD

Well, have a good evening, see you later :)

Masculine cookie / Dessert in a bottle
Ambre Noble by Zara is not just a Oriental fragrance for men. It is a fantastic amber / oud sweet fragrance for both genders.
It does not smell generic, cheap or sinthetic.
It is a linear fragrance, with the woodsy notes well balanced with the sweet amber notes.
It's the kind of fragrance that impresses the people around you, as well pleasing you.It will get you a huge amount of compliments from the ladies.
Sillage and longevity are preety high. 4 hours ago I applied 2 sprays in the back of my left hand and 1 spray above each of my ears (in my hair to be precise, as I am not bald).
My wife is sitting in front of me at a table (5 feet away), and can detect and enjoy the scent, so it projects fairly well.
I presume that the total longevity will stand for 4 to 6 hours more (so a total of 8 to 10 hours).
It is a very relaxing, warm and enjoyable fragrance.
Although is not a common comment for a Zara fragrance, do remember to not overspray. If you do so, you get a bit more longevity but you will have also have an annoying super strong first hour that may disturb you and the people around you.
If you want a bigger longevity just respray ONCE after 5 hours.
The cost? It cost me €17.5 euros (not discounted).
The scent does sound familiar to me as I get vibes from more than a couple of niche expensive fragrances. I cannot nominate just one, but probably the biggest similarity vibe goes to Montale Aoud Ambre.

It is a clear global 8.5 out of 10 for me.
Notes:
1 - 9 1/2 hours went by and Ambre Noble still survives as a very enjoyable skin scent.
2 - 12 hours went by and the Ambre Noble scent is a faint skin scent. In practical terms I consider that the fragrance is not detectable any-longer.
3 - Try to layer this fragrance just with a little bit of lavender (1 small spray). I got an awsome different result.

The King of Modern Pâtisserie
ZARA Ambré Noble belongs to the "Exclusive Accords" collection, together with Exclusive Oud and Wood Noir sibling. All of them are oriental-like and targeted for colder seasons.

Ambré Noble opens with notes of powdery bergamot, nutmeg, bittersweet, and leathery saffron and something a bit spicy, white pepper I would bet. The bergamot-saffron set is prominent and nicely combined with the sweetness of the nutmeg and the mild spiciness of the alleged peppercorn. The resulting accord is not zesty, instead of a kind of like milky and smooth.
Ambré Noble is not what I'd call an amber. It's what I'd call a pastry. Somehow this amber, with its predominant notes of saffron and rose, comes out smelling precisely like the pastries at the Pierre Hermé in Paris. Whoa! So damn delicious, what an excellent opening!

The middle notes are mainly floral or oriental floral, with a gentle touch of jasmine and rose blossom. Here the vibe is soft, creamy, flowery, there is something that reminds me of sweet and smooth leather, and the red rose plays the drama queen's role. I presume that osmanthus is present in this oriental mix of flowers with its scent of happiness. It smells of warm and ripe apricots, good black tea with its floral notes and natural sweetness, and soft leather. It's a luscious, velvety scent, vibrant and delightful, but the sunny, citrus-kissed fruit and the tannic tea notes keep things from getting too dangerous.

The fragrance closes with sweet, buttery, and resinous notes of dark amber, although none of the amber components seem in the base notes. An aristocratic, creamy, and luscious amber rose.
Notwithstanding, I get notes of sweet oud, tender and delicate, let me say white oud, a sort of pitchy benzoin, a tad of animal musk, and the well-known creaminess of the sandalwood.

So the oud, rose, saffron, sandalwood, and bergamot are what come out to my nose. Jasmine, white pepper, and nutmeg are also there but are more supporting notes. I also feel this is an amber-rose combination more than anything else. It is not a pure fragrance, and it will take a few more wearings to appreciate the finer nuances of this fragrance truly.

Overall, a lovely fragrance that I think could work for most of the late fall and winter months and cooler weather. As an EDP, the longevity is above average, more than 8 hours on my skin, whereas sillage stays close to the arms.

-Elysium

Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
It's a linear fragrance, with the woody notes well balanced with the sweet amber. It's easy to please and a compliments getter. Recommended!
ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
With the recent change in season, you might be on the look out for a warm fragrance perfect for the cooler days! Ambré Noble does its best!

by RedBull
by RedBull
by MichH
by MichH

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Y Collection by Zara Warm Black by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara Vanilla by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara 8.0 by Zara