Ambré Noble (2016)

Ambré Noble by Zara

Ambré Noble is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2016. The scent is oriental-floral. It is being marketed by De Ruy Perfumes.

Oriental blossoms, Bergamot, Saffron, Nutmeg, Rose

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 06.03.2020.

Masculine cookie / Dessert in a bottle
Ambre Noble by Zara is not just a Oriental fragrance for men. It is a fantastic amber / oud sweet fragrance for both genders.
It does not smell generic, cheap or sinthetic.
It is a linear fragrance, with the woodsy notes well balanced with the sweet amber notes.
It's the kind of fragrance that impresses the people around you, as well pleasing you.It will get you a huge amount of compliments from the ladies.
Sillage and longevity are preety high. 4 hours ago I applied 2 sprays in the back of my left hand and 1 spray above each of my ears (in my hair to be precise, as I am not bald).
My wife is sitting in front of me at a table (5 feet away), and can detect and enjoy the scent, so it projects fairly well.
I presume that the total longevity will stand for 4 to 6 hours more (so a total of 8 to 10 hours).
It is a very relaxing, warm and enjoyable fragrance.
Although is not a common comment for a Zara fragrance, do remember to not overspray. If you do so, you get a bit more longevity but you will have also have an annoying super strong first hour that may disturb you and the people around you.
If you want a bigger longevity just respray ONCE after 5 hours.
The cost? It cost me €17.5 euros (not discounted).
The scent does sound familiar to me as I get vibes from more than a couple of niche expensive fragrances. I cannot nominate just one, but probably the biggest similarity vibe goes to Montale Aoud Ambre.

It is a clear global 8.5 out of 10 for me.
Notes:
1 - 9 1/2 hours went by and Ambre Noble still survives as a very enjoyable skin scent.
2 - 12 hours went by and the Ambre Noble scent is a faint skin scent. In practical terms I consider that the fragrance is not detectable any-longer.
3 - Try to layer this fragrance just with a little bit of lavender (1 small spray). I got an awsome different result.

The King of Modern Pâtisserie
ZARA Ambré Noble belongs to the "Exclusive Accords" collection, together with Exclusive Oud and Wood Noir sibling. All of them are oriental-like and targeted for colder seasons.

Ambré Noble opens with notes of powdery bergamot, nutmeg, bittersweet, and leathery saffron and something a bit spicy, white pepper I would bet. The bergamot-saffron set is prominent and nicely combined with the sweetness of the nutmeg and the mild spiciness of the alleged peppercorn. The resulting accord is not zesty, instead of a kind of like milky and smooth.
Ambré Noble is not what I'd call an amber. It's what I'd call a pastry. Somehow this amber, with its predominant notes of saffron and rose, comes out smelling precisely like the pastries at the Pierre Hermé in Paris. Whoa! So damn delicious, what an excellent opening!

The middle notes are mainly floral or oriental floral, with a gentle touch of jasmine and rose blossom. Here the vibe is soft, creamy, flowery, there is something that reminds me of sweet and smooth leather, and the red rose plays the drama queen's role. I presume that osmanthus is present in this oriental mix of flowers with its scent of happiness. It smells of warm and ripe apricots, good black tea with its floral notes and natural sweetness, and soft leather. It's a luscious, velvety scent, vibrant and delightful, but the sunny, citrus-kissed fruit and the tannic tea notes keep things from getting too dangerous.

The fragrance closes with sweet, buttery, and resinous notes of dark amber, although none of the amber components seem in the base notes. An aristocratic, creamy, and luscious amber rose.
Notwithstanding, I get notes of sweet oud, tender and delicate, let me say white oud, a sort of pitchy benzoin, a tad of animal musk, and the well-known creaminess of the sandalwood.

So the oud, rose, saffron, sandalwood, and bergamot are what come out to my nose. Jasmine, white pepper, and nutmeg are also there but are more supporting notes. I also feel this is an amber-rose combination more than anything else. It is not a pure fragrance, and it will take a few more wearings to appreciate the finer nuances of this fragrance truly.

Overall, a lovely fragrance that I think could work for most of the late fall and winter months and cooler weather. As an EDP, the longevity is above average, more than 8 hours on my skin, whereas sillage stays close to the arms.

-Elysium

Carlitos01Carlitos01 14 months ago
It's a linear fragrance, with the woody notes well balanced with the sweet amber. It's easy to please and a compliments getter. Recommended!
ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
With the recent change in season, you might be on the look out for a warm fragrance perfect for the cooler days! Ambré Noble does its best!

by RedBull
by RedBull
by MichH
by MichH

Popular Zara

Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vanilla by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Y Collection by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Unexpected Fresh Spicy by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara 8.0 by Zara Zara Woman Oriental by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara Ganache Tonka by Zara