Blue Hole 2018

Blue Hole by Zara
Blue Hole is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production.

Lemon, Jasmine, Patchouli

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 26.04.2020.

Excellent freshie from Zara
Citrus and ginger. Borderline-oldskooly citrus. Not dry but actually little sweet like lemonade. Unusual to Zara fragrances this has good longevity! This is equally a good... no, a great fragrance for formal wear or to gym. Ages between 15 to 95 yo. So yeah, quite versatile. For summer days!

I see this is compared to Jimmy Choo Man Ice and Dior Homme Cologne 2013. I totally get the comparison. Zara Blue Hole is not as sweet as those two. Not saying Jimmy Choo & Dior are that sweet either. Just trying to emphasize that although this is gingery lemony fragrance, it is not overly dry although it might seem that way when sprayed the first time.

My personal preference: both Jimmy Choo & Dior have a musky smell in background and that ruins it for me, personally. So... Blue Hole is a real winner indeed. (feels funny to say that name: Blue Hole :D )

This is 10/10 for what it's trying to do and concidering all the factors: smell, longevity, pricing... I didn't buy it (it doesn't suit me), but I highly recommend it! Great idea for a gift too. One of the best Zara juices... And there are many, many poor ones. It's great to find something like this in Zara!
Citrusman
That's the scent I'm looking for!
I had been interested in Mercedes-Benz Cologne for a long time, but never got the chance to buy it. Discovered today by chance at Zara a shelf with many scents, tested the first 2:
Dior Sauvage. Pure Dior Sauvage copy.
Well then, let's move on to the next!
Blue Hole, and first thought about what smell it reminded me of.

After a short pause for thought, when I had to think about MB Cologne, the scent grabbed me so much that I had to take it with me.

To the fragrance.
Lemon.
Lemon only.
That's it.
No special features, but that's exactly what makes the fragrance so ingenious.
I really can't smell anything else except that vigorous lemon...or wars Bergamot?

I do not know, I then went with 3 more scents from the Zara branch.

In a café then the unboxing:
The packaging comes in transparent, the bottle is protected in a plastic cover.
The bottle is quite wide (100ml) and especially heavy. The cap fits well.
The spray head is easy to operate and the atomizer sprays a loooong breeze. Great!

The shelf life is good for a fresh fragrance, better than Dior Homme C and MB C., the Sillage is strong.

For 12,99€ a real bargain, I'm even thinking about buying a second bottle of it, because Zara changes the assortment every month:)

by Honk1510
by Honk1510

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Y Collection by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vanilla by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara Cool Heights by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara