Fresh Sandalwood (2019)

Fresh Sandalwood by Zara

Fresh Sandalwood is a new perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-fresh.

Bergamot, Sandalwood, Musk

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 25.10.2019

8.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Wonderfully one-dimensional
First comment - I hope he helps you. :)

While trying to expand my collection of fragrances for spring and summer, I stumbled across "Fresh Sandalwood". Sounds safe, is cheap, has been ordered. In summary I can say: I am quite satisfied. No more, no less. Sounds like a boring evaluation? Fits the scent. Sounds negative? It's not supposed to be.

"Fresh Sandalwood opens with a large portion of sandalwood. That's not surprising, it's in the name after all. But you don't perceive much else. A little bit of bergamot helps the sandalwood to be a little more playful. That's not new, but nice allemale.

Then there's musk in the fragrance pyramid. Somewhere I perceive it, but harmoniously merged with the rest of the composition, so for me it's hard to grasp.

And... that's it. The fragrance does not develop strongly. As expected, the bergamot evaporates first. However, the scent impression remains very similar. The fragrance is always elegant. Minimal sweet, a bit fresh, even if more woody. Fits very well into spring. For the hottest summer days the scent would be a little too heavy for me, otherwise also in the summer well portable. In winter I prefer to stay with warmer scents, but in autumn I can imagine him well.

But I don't see the best use for this fragrance outside. Whether I'm out with friends, walking around downtown or maybe on a date, Fresh Sandalwood wouldn't have enough independence for me. He is very conservative, reminiscent of a clean man and doesn't bother much to change this impression during his fragrance. Many have no problem with it, but I would like to make already gladly in my spare time more impression, than it is possible for me with "Fresh Sandalwood".

But in the office I wear this scent very often. Everyone benefits from this: my colleagues, because they get a very pleasant and long lasting breeze of sandalwood in their nose when they talk to me or are near me. I did, because I only paid 20€/120ml for this pleasant breeze sandalwood. :) In the office, the Saubermann characteristic also tends to benefit the wearer.

The shelf life is absolutely okay. The Sillage remains rather very close over the course of the fragrance, but that doesn't have to be bad; the fragrance never completely disappears from the picture. It just prefers to snuggle up to the wearer instead of spreading itself aggressively over the environment. Well portable by all age groups.

There's not much more to tell. "Fresh Sandalwood is a nice, subtle fragrance. Very one-dimensional and yet versatile, it should appeal above all to sandalwood lovers. But the price is also very big to mention. Pleasant and friendly to smell for 20€/120ml is very little. But I would not like to pay much more, because in higher price ranges I expect more complexity.

JoaoMartins 161 days ago
Like the name says: Fresh sandalwood with a spicy undertone.

Popular Zara

#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Intense/Dark/Exclusive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Zara Woman Oriental by Zara Zara Man Gold by Zara 8.0 by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara W/End Till 3:00 AM by Zara Y Collection by Zara Seoul by Zara Ganache Tonka by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Lisboa by Zara Aromatic - Future by Zara