Ice Walk 2018

Ice Walk by Zara
Ice Walk is a perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-synthetic. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot
LavenderLavender
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Mih, last update on 14.04.2021.

Stamatios
Memories from ''the not so distant past''...
I bought this as a promo package with Zara ''Strollinng Over Heaven''(both are Dior's alternatives) in the distant past,before corona virus(it's only one year why I feel that are five?) from a Zara store in Piraeus Greece. When I returned home my nephew visited me,so I decided to unbox and test them with him.
As I remember our first impressions were good,but as I had also bought from the cave a ''Nikka from the barrel''(an excellent well balanced Japanese whiskey) you know...we forgot them.Next day my nephew called me to remind him the names of the fragrances,because one of them remained all night into his skin and he liked so much but he could not remember which one it was that.So I told him to visit me to test them again(we had also the rest of the Nikka bottle...).After all he decided that he liked more the Ice Walk,so I gifted and I kept the SOH for me (i have posted a statement) .
Now ,why I am writting all of these?Everytime I visit him and wears the Ice Walk i do the same mistake.I asked him ''What is the scent you wear?It suits you and has a good sillage.''You know the answer.The problem is that after a year the bottle is almost gone and he can't find another one.
Talking about the scent is not something so extraordinary but is decent and works well,better in my nephew than me(he is more light-skinned than me and younger of course).Is very fresh,flowery,a little bit sweet and les citrusy and spicy.Sillage was a surprice for me as I noticed in my nephew.As I paid 14 euros for both,it is sure a bargain.
I remembered this litle story because the smaller perfume stores are opened again(Zara's stores remain closed yet) and I am ready to visit one again after so many months for a click away.i have ordered a ''Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue'' ,''Joop! Homme'' (i was refusing for so many years to buy it) and a tester of ''1881 pour Homme Cerruti''.I will write my coments soon.
Be healthy and keep digging for nice scents.

ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
A woody and spicy scent based upon bergamot, lavender and vetiver. Just another vision of Dior Sauvage, bright, contemporary and pleasant.

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Vanilla by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Rose Gourmand Women by Zara Red Temptation Women by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara