Night pour Homme II 2017

Night pour Homme II by Zara
Night pour Homme II is a perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2017. The scent is citrusy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot LemonLemon LavenderLavender CedarCedar AmberAmber

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.12.2021.

Another copy of Invictus
This is undoubtedly a more nocturnal version of Zara Seoul, which after all is an excellent quality copy of Paco Rabbane's Invictus.

Right at the exit, it opens very citrusy with notes of bergamot and lemon interacting very well balanced. After a while, the lavender note adds a very interesting freshness. It closes with an amber touch with the note of cedar (and amber, of course) but that are drying very close to the skin. It is a fougere aromatic perfume, very easy to please, good for day to day.

It has excellent versatility being usable for both night and day occasions. For very hot days it is necessary to dose the sprays a little. On my skin it fixed for 6 hours and projected discreetly for 1:30. As it is an Eau de parfum it has a lower than expected performance.

But it is still a good buy! It has a low price and it is not risky to have it in a collection.
Liny
Wonderfully fresh for the day!
Again and again I notice what beautiful fragrances are available for little money! That's the kind of guy this one is.

For your information, I'd like to say that I don't use Night II myself, but smell it every day. My sweetheart likes to smell, but can't stand the search for the right perfume. I, on the other hand, love the search both for me and for him and I have to say that he is very choosy after all. The good thing about it is that I have a safe present for him at least once a year. If the perfume tastes good, he tends to waste it and sprays 5+ times a day, which can be a big expense with a good water.

So it happened that I recently researched the Night collection at Zara and found a big favor in this one. So I brought it to my husband as an inexpensive addition to his collection. The scent didn't inspire him as much as I did at the beginning, but since the 2nd application he uses it daily for work.

The fragrance itself radiates a sporty lightness, it brings freshness into the day. The lavender in combination with the woody note make it a dynamic companion. It can definitely hold a candle to some far more expensive market companions. The only drawback is the name "Night" - in my eyes it is a pure day scent! ;)

Elysium
A modern sapphire dot gradation, perfect for graduated privacy...
ZARA Night II is a 2017 Newbie, it is not a flanker of Night I and ain't no similarity with the two of them, this one is pleasantly sweeter. It belongs to the Fougère-Aromatic family and It opens with an explosion of tart lemon in contrast with a zesty and sparkling bergamot, which effect lasts for about 10 minutes.

When this radiant prelude starts to calm down a bit, the aromatic and flowery note of the lavender slowly emerges. It is more a smooth and soothing lavender than the medicine-like aroma similar to rosemary.

And it is when the scent dries down that the similarity to Invictus by Paco Rabanne is more prominent. The warmth of the cedarwood mixed with the sweetness of the amber give to Night II the same vibe that Invictus has. Nonetheless, I am inclined to say that this one is not another Invictus dupe, rather a great scent per se.

The sillage is good, not overpowering, which makes this scent acceptable for daily workplace wear, other than for evening leisure and night out as the name suggest. My nose tells me that Night II should be perfect for middle seasons like spring and fall's cool weather, not too cold and not too hot. I wish I could give more advise about longevity, but I will need some more time for judging that. Being an EDP I expect something like 8 to 12 hours.

About the bottle, I think it is amazing, the glass has 50 more shades of blue, from the dark of the cap to the light of the bottom. A modern sapphire dot gradation, perfect for graduated privacy.

In these days ZARA is selling this for less than 15€, and Night II is worth every cent!

StarA1StarA1 5 months ago
A fragrance that smells strong and beautiful for no more than a few minutes, and then you can't smell anything at all.
PedroCabralPedroCabral 2 years ago
It was one of my first ones from Zara, since the first version I buy to use on informal occasions. Great for spring and summer days.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Another Zara attempt of an inexpensive fragrance to mimic Invictus or its satellites. Not really impressive...

Popular by Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara Warm Black by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Rose Gourmand Women by Zara Y Collection by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara