Night pour Homme III 2017

Night pour Homme III by Zara
Night pour Homme III is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot
CardamomCardamom
LavenderLavender
CedarCedar
AmberAmber

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 19.12.2021.

Inexpensive great fragrance
Right away, during the outing, the iris smell is extremely outstanding, generating that very pleasant smell of lipstick and crayons. Slightly sweet, with a smoky touch that I love, and that Iris footprint makes this an excellent male perfume. At the base, I feel the woody and spicy notes but nothing heavy, which gives a coziness/comfort to the perfume.

As the name of the fragrance itself, it is a very nocturnal perfume, suggesting colder/mild temperatures. It is important to keep the spray in closed environments. It turns out to be a somewhat linear perfume, but with a composition that brings an interesting aroma.

I notice many similarities with L'Homme L'Intense's YSL La Nuit, which turns out to be great considering the difference in prices between them. Perfume with great performance and cost-effectiveness.

Rquill67
Creamy Cardomom, Amber and Resins! Very Nice!
Zara's NPH III is a fragrance I really enjoy! I won't go into the notes too much as many others have already.

Right off the top I enjoy this fragrance because I enjoy amber, cardamom and resins. I like the rich, deep and creamy texture of this fragrance. Sure the fragrance reminds me of various men's fragrances on the market today; shares the cola "pop" or "vibe"; and yet I still enjoy the creaminess that resonates with me in the dry-down.

As with many Zara fragrances longevity isn't the best, but hey at the price I can over-spray! I think this is an all season fragrance myself, and I would wear formally, day or night; tee-shirt or tie. I give this fragrance a 7 / 10. Glad to have this one on my shelf with the rest of my Zara collection.

Just like YSL La nuit de l'homme.. But longer
Hi perfume lovers,

I tried this scent in a Zara store and I was surprised by the similarity. I am not sure if it is a clone but certainly they used YSL for inspiration.

What amazes me is that I sprayed it around 16 yesterday on the wrist where my watch is and now at 9 in the morning is still noticeable, until the evening it was projecting quite well. I cannot say the same about La nuit from YSL which becomes straight away a skin scent for me.

The famous cardamom note from YSL which makes it so pleasant and attractive is present here and the scent is really good, if La nuit was like this before reformulation then I get where the hype comes from.
For 13€ 100ml this EDP is a steal, almost too good not to buy it.

If you like YSL La nuit edt but the performance issue is a problem, then Zara - The night pour homme III is a great alternative for 20% of the cost and really lasts.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
Very close to YSL L'Homme Intense. I think I like it even more than the YSL. Sweet, powdery amber scent
PedroCabralPedroCabral 9 months ago
Great perfume! Slightly sweet with a smoky touch and with the footprint of Iris. Similar to YSL La Nuit de L'homme Intense.
StolzmanStolzman 2 years ago
Cardamom bomb. Longevity is great. It stayed on my skin for 10+ hours and for days on my shirt. Compliment garner.
DarkbeatDarkbeat 2 years ago
A good economic perfume, close to 9.0, but with slightly more pronounced gourmand notes, moderate performance.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Average to above average performance and a nice Inexpensive spicy fougére scent. It ressembles L'Homme Intense from YSL but not a clone.
ElysiumElysium 4 years ago
It fits like a glove for the magical passionate nights bringing an aura of mystery with its intense and everlasting sensation. Awesome!

by TomDuft
by BlackbirdHH
by Till
by Till

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Warm Black by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Red Temptation Women by Zara Vanilla by Zara Rose Gourmand Women by Zara