Night pour Homme IV (2017)

Night pour Homme IV by Zara
Night pour Homme IV (Zara)

Night pour Homme IV is a new perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-citrusy. It is still in production.

Bergamot, Lemon, Leather notes, Bamboo, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.10.2018

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
NOT JUST ANOTHER AVENTUS CLONE
I bought a bottle of Aventus for 260.00 Euros one year ago.
This 100 ml Zara bottle costed me 10.00 Euros online. It is smoother, deeper and more performant than Vibrant leather. I am about to finish my bottle of Vibrant Leather and it no longer makes sense to buy another bottle again. I have a way better Zara IV and less expensive for its place in my drawer.
All the notes are very well blended, it smells expensive, and as a whole it's strong and and has good performance, but it's not cloying; If the aim of the fragrance maker, or the fragrance buyer, is to obtain a very good Aventus clone, then success is granted; The opening is not so "pineapple" as Aventus and CDNI. It is also less "smokier" than Aventus or CDNI during the development. In compensation we get a smooth wonderful citrus opening - very similar to pineapple - instead of a harsh surprise as in CDNI. All the notes work together like an orchestra to give you a wonderful scent and a marvelous dry down. You cannot stop comparing this scent with the current batch of Aventus as they are VERY similar, from the opening till the dry down end). Performance is not amazing but is way above average for the fragrance cost.

I also have Insurrection II Pure, Impredictable Adventure, Lomani Silver, Rich Leather, L'Aventure and 2 full bottles of Club de Nuit Intense Homme. I don't have any doubts now that Zara IV is the fragrance I prefer besides Creed Aventus (thinking only of Aventus and its legion of clones; I do prefer other Perfumes to Aventus, like Bvlgari Man in Black or Spicebomb).
Let's see the math for Zara IV:

Scent: 8.5 (my judgement)
Longevity: 7.0 (a bit above average for the existing notes - between 7 and 8 hours). I do not need more.
Sillage: 6.5 (3~4 feet at its peak with 3 sprays; projects for less than 2,5 hours). I do not need more.
Uniqueness: 7.5 (clone of Adventus but not just another clone. Pretty unique, considering that it's the best clone for me, together with Cub de Nuit Intense and L'Aventure)
Wearability: 9.0 (all year round, day or night, but inferior to some summer scents in very hot weather). I do not need more. Same conclusion for the Winter time.
Versatility: 9.0 (yes to clubbing, socializing, events, restaurants, bars, dates, romancing, sex, office, picnics, weaddings, movies, birthday gift.... no to the beach and to work out). I do not need more.
Quality: 8.5 (my judgement - it really smells expensive, creamy and smooth; the sprayer is awesome). I do not need more.
Presentation: 7.0 (traditional looking but effective quality bottle; hard to do better considering the price). I do not need more.
Price: 10.0 (100 ml tester for 10 Euros with taxes and free shipping; it really deserves an 11.0). If it goes on sale for 9 Euros or less, I will not buy it as there must be something very wrong with the fragrance composition considering the retail price from Zara.... hahahaha

Average: 8.20/10.00
Ok... I understand now why I do love this fragrance and judge it to be one of the best AVENTUS look alike.
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Night pour Homme IV aka Vibrant Leather aka Rich Leather
If you already have any of ZARA Leather collection scents, either Vibrant or Rich, you don't need to buy this one. Not because it is not good, rather it is nothing but the very same scent in EDP concentration.
If you are anything like me, however, you don't care whether you already have it, and just because the name or the bottle or the box are different, and the price is a ridiculous bargain, you must have it! I'm fully moonstruck, aren't I?

Hence, nowadays I do have 3 bottles of the very same scent in my wardrobe, both EDT and EDP for days and nites! Yeah, I know, I am crazy, I am scent-addicted, why not?

Carlitos01 8 months ago
Why do Aventus extremist lovers keep on clicking that Zara IV is not similar to Aventus?+3
Bottle 7.0
Sillage 6.0
Longevity 7.0
Scent 8.0
Elysium 11 months ago
Opens satiny, buttery, tart, delicious, zest like a smooth and vibrant English Lemon Curd, then leather. A nightly version of Aventus Creed!+3
Bottle 7.0
Sillage 6.0
Longevity 6.0
Scent 9.0

Popular Zara

#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara 9.0 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Intense/Dark/Exclusive by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Zara Man Gold by Zara Ganache Tonka by Zara Zara Woman Oriental by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara W/End Till 3:00 AM by Zara Y Collection by Zara Aromatic - Future by Zara Zara Woman Chocolate by Zara Wood Noir by Zara Accord N°3 Woody by Zara Zara Man Silver by Zara