Pink Flambé 2018

Pink Flambé by Zara
Pink Flambé is a perfume by Zara for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-citrusy. It is still in production.

Pear, Lychee, Chocolate, Praliné

Submitted by Shinry, last update on 08.01.2021.

Pink against storms
This is not my day. I couldn't sleep that night because of the stupid rattle of the storm and today it's not better... As soon as you leave the house, the leaves fly around your ears and it starts to rain.
When I look out like this, I just wish for spring to come as quickly as possible... Temperatures above 15 degrees, a little warmer wind and not this disgusting weather anymore. Well, that will take some time, first of all the carnival season will come ;)
But the weather already has one positive thing: My sweet winter firecrackers don't have to spend their existence in the cupboard and can snuggle up comfortably in the cold. So is Pink Flambé!

I must admit that until recently I was not interested in Zara fragrances. My suspicion was: cheap drugstore level and more affordable for teenagers. But I was taught better
Pink Flambé was a blind purchase, because a friend of his was raving about him. Then I read through the scents here and thought that he must be quite cute. Anyway, next time I went shopping, I grabbed it
Yes, he's cute, but not cheap at all. My girlfriend said at the time that he resembled CH Good Girl. I had written a review about GG here and I have to admit that today I don't really know what it smells like anymore. For me, there may be a similarity for some people, but it is certainly not a fragrance twin. Because I would have noticed that and then I would probably not wear it ;)

Fruity-gourmandig fits here very well. I can only smell a pear out of this place very subtly. I'm glad about that, because Pear has already ruined JPC's La Belle for me. I just don't like pears. Always too much for me The lychee covers, or mixes well with the pear. It begins pleasantly fruity. Cute, yeah. But not a la Escada fruit cocktail.
The gourmet notes don't make the fragrance too sweet, but it has more of a fine cocoa mousse with a few juicy fruits on top and not of a sweet Milka chocolate with canned fruit.

Pink Flambé is best suited for autumn/winter and for going out. I've already received many compliments for :)

I grabbed a 100 ml bottle back then because the others were all gone. Well, you certainly don't need that with that smell. 2 sprayers and one is surrounded by a pleasant fragrance without bothering others ;) The durability is also very good for a fragrance from this category. Even after 8 hours, I and others still perceive him.

In spite of this I will probably not buy it again, I still have to use up the 100 ml and until then, my sensation has certainly changed again :) or I am fed up with it :P

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Just 3 ingredients for a particular result: citrusy at the opening but warmer at the base. It's quite synthetic , but not bad. Weak sillage

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Vanilla by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Y Collection by Zara Warm Black by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara Classic 8.0 / 8.0 by Zara