#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive 2016

#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara
#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Replica - By the Fireplace

RumRum
White peonyWhite peony
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 21.10.2021.

LeatherLiker
Blind purchase that is worth it!
Zara has not disappointed me and us again this time,

The sweetness, smokiness, sillage, price, and longevity are unbeatable....
I especially like the smoky at the beginning which is relatively quickly captured and accompanied by the sweetness present here. Because the fragrance is not powdery, the tobacco has the opportunity to unfold properly, and it leaves a pleasant trace of tobacco and vanilla.

The bottle is äuserst simply held quasi like a Apo glass atomizer, nothing special but sometimes less is just more.

Until recently, it seemed even so that this fragrance is no longer produced, because yes Zara every year their fragrances sorted out. With this one, the shelf was still full, although there is this fragrance since 2016.
Lilitu
An addictive gourmand touch for ladies and gentlemen
I dare to my second Zara fragrance after my experience with Amber Fusion a little more cautious.

So just a careful spritz and this time - no shock. Instead, a wonderfully soft, slightly fresh, floral and sweet vanilla scent wafts towards me. I think this is the white peony mixed with vanilla and garnished with a light spritz of alcohol breath. So yummy. So immediately sprayed again. After I read here on Parfumo, that the fragrance does not last long, immediately put on three sprays in a row.

I just can not stop sniffing. According to Zara homepage a warm, intense and radiant fragrance. Can I sign everything, except intense. Because unfortunately the radiant prelude flies very quickly. But I will not complain, because what remains is a warm delicate floral vanilla scent. The fragrance belongs to the Tobacco Collection. Tobacco I do not explicitly smell out, but in the background is a fragrance note interwoven, which gives the soft and warm melange a small interesting slightly masculine kick.

Ok, in my experience, an EDT rarely lasts as long as an EDP. (Of course, there are exceptions). But this eau de toilette strikes me as a volatile cologne. A subtle, gourmand yummy whiff that quickly becomes close to the body.

The name ingredient "Addictive" fits very well. "Warm" is at once combined with freshness and lightness. "Rich" is chosen somewhat ambivalently here. Because the term "Rich" awakens in me the expectation of an even more intense depth and especially a noticeably longer shelf life. But as soon as the fragrance wears off, I want to re-spray, re-spray and re-spray again..... I can't stop. Want to smell and sniff. If I keep this up, the bottle will be empty soon. So with a heavy heart, I put the bottle back in the packaging. Just don't be tempted.

So, here with the tips on how to extend the shelf life:
What tools do you use to extend the shelf life? What can I layer the fragrance with?
I am open to any suggestions.

Verdict: A great fragrance that is addictive. Bought online under men's fragrances. My husband finds it rather feminine. I do not see so. For me, he is clearly unisex for all wearable.

Coconut boozy party
Pleasant surprise, it fulfills the 3 good conditions (good, nice and cheap) and if you find it in duo pack at Zara, even better! Well it is totally unisex by the gourmand line, you feel vanilla and coconut in its output as coconut liqueur similar to piña coladas (coconut milk, rum, pineapple), to give you an idea, the middle notes are honey and snuff, but a sweet snuff, with sandalwood and wood base to round out the composition. It should be clarified that despite all that I mentioned, it is not a cloying and scandalous sweet. Finally it is pleasant, women love it very much. Medium duration, in clothes it lasts until the next day. Once again Zara surprising with economic and beautiful fragrances.

Tiens!
shock infatuation
Absolutely thrilled with this one.

Tobacco I find barely perceptible, maybe shisha tobacco. Overall, the R / W / A exudes a bit of what of coconut liqueur, like Batida but less syrupy. It also smells a bit like what it smells like in a tea shop, including the unblended through vein, but I find that extra lovely.

It smells quite strong too, definitely not for hot days. This is really supposed to be a men-only perfume?

Conclusion:
Rich: 9/10
Warm: 7/10
Addictive: 10/10

Bonus: the spray head is really high quality and can be pressed quite smoothly. And that for 13€/100ml? Go and buy
Beautiful but rather thin / warm / addictive
First comes to me a sugar cloud, shortly thereafter it becomes and remains quite beautiful.
I would have expected less sweetness here, but a little more depth. Pretty one-dimensional, honey-sweet thing. For my taste it could have been gladly a little more tart.
I smell throughout only tipsy sugar with a little tobacco. The name has here quite more Wumms behind it suspect.
For me, simply a nice cuddly scent for home, for more it is almost not worth it, because it also evaporates quite quickly.
The flacon and the spray head are designed by the way amazingly high-quality!
Overall, I'm glad to have this winter feel-good fragrance now in my collection - for this price at all times :)
Caramelsky
warm and delicious smells in the apartment
During or after my obligatory ZARA visits, I always bring my husband something. Firstly because I enjoy and secondly because it is so easier to justify the full bags ;) So came on a visit last year, after a short sniff, directly this fragrance in the bag.
He likes us both well and finds with others also appeal. I must say that he brings very good performance for the price and for me is also quite UNISEX to wear. He is cuddly and warm. However, he is also relatively dominant , so rather what for the evening or the colder season.
Too much!
Puhh so unfortunately I also belong to the group that gets a headache immediately after spraying. I love coconut, but here just happens too much too fast and at the same time!

Vanilla, coconut, rum and honey really slay me and it does not get better in the course.
Too bad, but this was a fail for me!
Pauline6
Unfortunately not mine at all
After I have seen many many statements and videos about the fragrance, I have now ordered it. For 13 € you can't really do anything wrong.

Wrong do or no do. When I just tried it, I had to resist the urge to wash it off immediately. I wanted to see if it changed minimally.

Yeah, he's cute. Yeah, he's vanilla. Yes, it's smothering and it makes me sick. Even though I love vanilla, sweet scents, however heavy they may be, absolutely!
Something chocolatey he has for me too. But above all that, I think there is this heavy rum note paired with coconut. My first thought was Burbon and an old cigar room that smells musty.
And unfortunately not in the cosy way, but in the "air-painting-style".

I'm relatively sure that the note I don't like is the coconut, which I find simply unsuitable here. If it was just coconut and vanilla, it would be a good summer scent, just rum and vanilla, maybe a nice winter scent, but the mixture of all three puts a lot of strain on my nose.

Due to the fact that the performance is not very good, the scent is now much less present after only 30 minutes and therefore not as bad.
Now I can even imagine that one day I might wear it voluntarily if I walk around outside in the cold and nobody else smells it. But also just to try it again.
With men I can actually imagine him a little better. At least then I wouldn't tell that man directly that I don't like his smell.

For 13 € one can surely try it once, but one should be prepared for everything.
Breakfast Croissant in Italy
Zara.....In terms of fashion and style, they are at the forefront. Especially when it comes to affordable fashion straight from the catwalk :) is at least my opinion :)
That's why I dared to try the scents that have come out lately and couldn't get past this one ! Tobacco Collection...Addictive....okey that's an announcement! I was really very interested...and already the scent was in the shopping cart!
When I arrived at home, I immediately spread it generously on my skin and clothes :)

So now to the fragrance: the first thing I can smell is a sweet powdered sugar with vanilla...immediately I think of the breakfast croissants that are always available in Italy...they are adorable and I love them...but do I want to smell like that? Yes why not? I like this scent..... but what definitely does not occur is tobacco.... and if then this tobacco is really very friendly and not obtrusive....a typical tobacco scent I have here therefore not before me.... not to compare with TF tobacco vanilla! This scent has something slightly masculine, but it is already very unisex! Could even be a niche scent iwie....
But the scent (if one can speak of one at all) is very linear.
And now we come to the main point, which I always take a close look at...the durability and sillage!!! Because it's horrible.....LEADER !! Because I really like the smell already very much! But for me it simply does not stop.... 10 minutes then it is gone.... in the Bermuda Triangle disappeared (that's what I call it from now on xD ) ....schade schade....

Greetings
Angelina Patchouli

Rej
Zara best One perfume for man?
Zara Rich/Warm/Addictive is considered one of the best Zara perfumes for men, if not the best. Obviously there is a reason for this: it is a very well done perfume! First of all it is a perfume for both sexes. Because it is warm, sweet, creamy, subtly spicy, sensual and very comfortable on the skin. Smells like "vin brulé" that is cooked in the coldest days of winter with spices and sugar and drunk hot to get rid of the impression of bitter cold. For this reason it reminds me of the Christmas time. Beyond this combination with Christmas, this perfume can be worn safely almost all year round, avoiding the hottest season. It costs 12.95 euros and it is comparable to all effects in far more renowned and expensive perfumes. To close the review I must say that personally I have not yet found a person who does not like this perfume, and that's saying something ...

MarkoLeMarkoLe 2 months ago
My favourite fragrance by Zara. Instead of tobacco I get notes like vanilla, honey and coffee. It is really rich, warm and addictive.
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 3 months ago
Wished for 2016 version, got 2018... Anyway, it's sweet, boozy cocoa w/ vanilla. Smells like cocoa body lotion. Pleasant but light scent
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 6 months ago
To me its just ok. The honey sweetness in addition to the coconut is just too much for me
TaoEuringerTaoEuringer 6 months ago
A sweet entrancing blanket of scent. Comforting, warm, and distinct. Thankfully the "rich" refers to your savings account post-purchase
DTCDTC 8 months ago
Miel y tabaco a mansalva. Un olor muy rico y que dura bastante para lo que suele ser Zara
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
Both versions are sickening sweet. The one from 2016 has coconut, vanilla, honey. The one from 2018 has rum, vanilla and even more sweetness
NgarciaNgarcia 12 months ago
First hour really good, afterwards just cocoa powder.
SvafrahSvafrah 1 year ago
Vanilla, bourbon and honey. Longetivity is good, sillage ok but RWA is so unique cant smell it nowhere else.
TiagoPM28TiagoPM28 1 year ago
I think it's a fine scent with good longevity for price, but for me it's too vanillic/sweet. I much prefer the intense/dark/exclusive scent!
HubertGHubertG 2 years ago
almost feminine, version with rhum and vanilla so powerful and addictive, share it with my wife, lasts forever 17.95€ tobacco collection!!!

by 008Pauline
by Nyze29
by H27
by H27

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Vanilla by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Rose Gourmand Women by Zara Y Collection by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara