#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive 2016

#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara
#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Valentino Uomo (Eau de Toilette)

Rum, White peony, Bourbon vanilla

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 25.10.2020.

Breakfast Croissant in Italy
Zara.....In terms of fashion and style, they are at the forefront. Especially when it comes to affordable fashion straight from the catwalk :) is at least my opinion :)
That's why I dared to try the scents that have come out lately and couldn't get past this one ! Tobacco Collection...Addictive....okey that's an announcement! I was really very interested...and already the scent was in the shopping cart!
When I arrived at home, I immediately spread it generously on my skin and clothes :)

So now to the fragrance: the first thing I can smell is a sweet powdered sugar with vanilla...immediately I think of the breakfast croissants that are always available in Italy...they are adorable and I love them...but do I want to smell like that? Yes why not? I like this scent..... but what definitely does not occur is tobacco.... and if then this tobacco is really very friendly and not obtrusive....a typical tobacco scent I have here therefore not before me.... not to compare with TF tobacco vanilla! This scent has something slightly masculine, but it is already very unisex! Could even be a niche scent iwie....
But the scent (if one can speak of one at all) is very linear.
And now we come to the main point, which I always take a close look at...the durability and sillage!!! Because it's horrible.....LEADER !! Because I really like the smell already very much! But for me it simply does not stop.... 10 minutes then it is gone.... in the Bermuda Triangle disappeared (that's what I call it from now on xD ) ....schade schade....

Greetings
Angelina Patchouli

Rej
Zara best One perfume for man?
Zara Rich/Warm/Addictive is considered one of the best Zara perfumes for men, if not the best. Obviously there is a reason for this: it is a very well done perfume! First of all it is a perfume for both sexes. Because it is warm, sweet, creamy, subtly spicy, sensual and very comfortable on the skin. Smells like "vin brulé" that is cooked in the coldest days of winter with spices and sugar and drunk hot to get rid of the impression of bitter cold. For this reason it reminds me of the Christmas time. Beyond this combination with Christmas, this perfume can be worn safely almost all year round, avoiding the hottest season. It costs 12.95 euros and it is comparable to all effects in far more renowned and expensive perfumes. To close the review I must say that personally I have not yet found a person who does not like this perfume, and that's saying something ...

Alanitoo
Affordable but smells "expensive!"
The name says it all, it's warm and cozy. my favorite out of the 15 designer fragrances i tried today. it stood out because it's unique but at the same time it's mass appealing. i get the sweetness from the honey, and fruity nuances from the coconut flesh, the tobacco is soft and not harsh. truly a great fragrance.

Update: I just went and got myself a bottle and i am in LOVE with this juice, i would have never in a million years would've thought i'd prefer a $20 fragrance over the majority of my well respected designer and niche fragrances.

Longevity is 8+ hours which is great but the projection is on the softer side of the spectrum. But hey it's affordable so you can over spray to compensate for the soft projection.
Alilove
Spanish rum cake of the finest quality
This Cheepy knocked me off my feet and proved that cheap perfumes can also convince. But how is it possible that a fragrance for under 20 euros can smell so noble, so gourmand and delicious? The Spaniards behind the Zara brand probably finally wanted to know and have launched a spicy, fiery, warm, creamy perfume.
The fragrance starts with a very sweet warm rum note, reminiscent of warm cakes with raisins, and not at all synthetic or intrusive. The rum is accompanied by summer-blooming, not too sticky honey, beguiling bourbon vanilla, creamy coconut and warm sandalwood; a perfect marriage that embodies absolute passion. Light wooden notes still resonate in the background, giving the fragrance a very mysterious character.
Absolute insider tip!

Sticky honey
Well this Zara perfume long was very hyped by community which is seek cheap but good for the price scents.

I was one of them. But I lied myself long time. And that is not for reason silage and longevity, my bottle for both things really is monster (9 I give because I hard believe that is with every bottle true statement) .

Problem is smell. And again not in synthetic feeling, although probably that there is enough of that, it is very well replicated origin scent of nature notes.

So what then? Well although Zara placed this scent in man section, and although I for big time convince myself it is at least unisex...but merely it is that.

Maybe it is me. I especially not crazy for sweet notes (the other very in that way in my collection is HBT Dress Code), so it lot remainders me for women scents. And how it could not be because most dominant notes is honey and if I must put in percent it goes about 80%. Yes there is tobacco all the way but because this smell change very little in time I'm sure it is base note but it is like maybe 15 %. Actually other two notes are eaten by honey.

So again, maybe is my bottle. But silage and longevity is crazy with mine, and that maybe is good if we think for most scents here actually do not bring much good. It is enough for 3 sprays and literally I get drowned for the long time. Because all of this I use this scent maybe 5 times in year and only especially when are temperatures are very bellow zero C (with that maybe I can imagine it for cold evenings around Christmas when there are lot happenings outside). So with that I would have this bottle to the end of my life probably.
Tobacco-flavored honey?
Ahoy, your country... uh... scent rats?! :D
Nice of you to drop by again for one of my comments. Today I'll tell you about Rich/Warm/Addictive from the Tobaaco Collection by Zara. I know, the name is a bit strange, but that's how fragrance names are sometimes. Just think of "Putain des Palaces", which literally means "palace whore" (and no, no matter what you think of me, I did NOT just make up the name! The scent is real, it is from Etat Libre d'Orange!)

Anyway, the Zara fragrances are fragrances that usually have surprisingly good scents underneath, but which are usually not always available. Since Zara releases new fragrances every year, it seems that at least in the Zara stores the previous fragrances are quickly sorted out again, which is a pity. This fragrance here is also from 2016, so it is very possible that it no longer exists.

But I'm still telling you about him. Not because I'm mean and introduce you to a possibly nice scent, which might not be available anymore anyway, so that you get angry afterwards, because you would like the scent so much, but because ... oh I don't know. Let's just stick to "being mean", because you always think so badly of me anyway, if only because you thought that I invented the scent Putain des Palaces, since it's summer soon and my hormones are supposed to go crazy etc. etc. etc. yes yes yes yes yes :DDD
Pah, you better just keep reading this comment, tsss... really...

The smell:
The fragrance begins with tart tobacco and sweetish honey. A nice combination, which is similarly beautiful as the combination of tobacco and vanilla, which is more common in tobacco scents. Because the scent is not particularly powdery, the tobacco scent and therefore its tart aura is shown to its best advantage instead of appearing softer.
A little later it still smells of tobacco and honey. Coconut I can't perceive, let's see if it shows up later.
At the base, the fragrance seems to change very little, at least for me. Towards the end it becomes softer and milder, but still smells mostly of tobacco and honey. I simply can't really perceive coconut, and if I do, then only very little at most, and that only if I should press my nose on my arm. All in all, the scent may sound very simple because of the few scents, but it smells quite okay and nice.

The Sillage and the durability:
The Sillage is quite okay for a while, because the scent is nice. It is not very strong, but enough to be noticed for a while. The shelf life is still relatively short for a tobacco/honey scent, as I could hardly smell the scent on my arm after only five to six hours. Many other such scents I can usually smell twice as long.

The bottle! The bottle is cylindrical and dark brown-red. On the front is a white print with the fragrance's name in a frame. The cylindrical cap is black and bears the brand name, being thicker and ribbed at the top. It's all a bit simple, but okay.

Conclusion:
Well, the smell is nice. Although I think that the tobacco scent could be a little softer, but that's just my personal opinion. The sweetness of the honey smells also quite nice, so that one gets a quite nice smell altogether. However, I found that the shelf life was rather moderate despite the not so bad sillage, because it is quickly weakened, at least in my case. Or the Sillage just weakened faster, so I thought the shelf life was short, that's always something between shelf life and Sillage.

Apart from that, I find the fragrance good as an evening/outdoor scent in autumn and winter (at least if you spray it on or refresh it occasionally because it doesn't last that long), which might even leave a nice impression on others. Anyway, just in case you should still find the fragrance somewhere, because as mentioned before, older Zara fragrances are usually more difficult or even impossible to find, maybe you'll find some bottles in the souk. But don't howl at me when I've introduced another scent that has you so hooked that you want it so badly. I can't help it, so don't grumble with me! Although... It would be a welcome change if I would get grumbled about this topic... because often people say that I write too dirty comments... no wonder if you think the name "Putain des Palaces" was my idea... honestly, am I really that bad? Write it to me! ... no wait... don't write it to me! DD

Hey hey, well, that's it. I wish you all a nice evening (hey, I always wish you a nice evening, so I'm nice after all, man!!!), so see you next time! :)
The summer tobacco?
Sometimes in life, you have the feeling that an 'unknown force' is running things for you. Since I've owned Rich/Warm/Addictive, this force has driven me to write this comment.
This feeling now even prevails against the head, which keeps jumping back and forth between "Actually, everything has been said" and "There are already so many comments!

On my first (and so far only!) visit to Zara I wanted to get RWA and "Vetiver Pamplemousse" (because of some nice posts in the forum) under my nose... but neither of them was in stock and all the other favourites here ("S4nd4lw00d", "Vibrant Leather") didn't really appeal to me. Weeks later a colleague described his newfound love to me - "Pure Havanne" by Thierry Mugler. Unfortunately his wife used up the scent before he could bring it to the test. Later I became curious and rummaged in the Souk
and finally found a lovely perfume that offered both "Pure Havanne" and RWA, and he struck immediately - RWA just sounded too good for that. "Pure Havanne" and RWA have a clear similarity, but have completely different objectives.

So that this does not degenerate into a full life story, I would like to come to the key points: The name really is the game here. Since the first spraying, the instinctive grasp into the perfume drawer has brought out Rich/Warm/Addictive more and more often. The top note alone would have already qualified the fragrance as a must-have for me, but the light (!) tobacco note and in the mixture certainly also the honey, refine the fragrance.

You shouldn't expect miracles in fragrance development - but I personally am personally very happy that the (in my fragrance horizon!) unique composition behaves quite linear. In my opinion, the coconut note becomes a bit quieter with time, which makes the fragrance feel even warmer. Also you shouldn't be deceived by the name "Tobacco Collection", because compared to "Pure Havanne", "Tobacco Vanilla" or "Tobacco" the tobacco is even more subtle. But exactly this qualifies Rich/Warm/Addictive for me to a wonderful spring, if not summer, fragrance!

Last but not least, I would like to praise the very reasonable price. What one gets offered here for his money is really extraordinary. The scent does not smell cheap, nor is the durability to complain about - it lasts for 10 hours quite present. After "Vanhera" (Parfume is unrelated!) Rich/Warm/Addictive is my second big love..
Great- with lousy durability
In my backwoods Zara of course not to get, that must be remedied in the souk. A very round boozy vanilla scent arrived, which smells as good and expensive as a big one.
But!!!! I don't understand the lousy shelf life... it smells like it should last. The notes sound as if it has to hold. And yet after a few hours you can only look for it with a magnifying glass.
He has been degraded to a home fragrance - here too he makes you happy
Cuddly weather
Zara's Tobacco Collection was one of the most hyped of its fragrances about a year ago. I don't really get warm with the Intense/Dark/Exclusive, but I like Rich/Warm/Addictive all the more.

No, he doesn't smell like Herod. It may be a similar scent type, but it's not nearly a twin. Insurrection II Wild and Pure Havane are not twins either.

The fragrance may also be a little misleading due to its name. He's part of the Tobacco Collection, although I personally don't perceive tobacco. The scent is quite linear (like many Zara scents) and smells mainly of coconut, accompanied by honey. The only thing it might smell of is perhaps shisha tobacco, because there often the tobacco smell itself goes down in the midst of all the other aromas.

What is RWA in the end? RWA is a very sweet gourmand fragrance, which is very pleasant in the air. In my opinion it is to be classified as unisex and reminds me of the Ziaja Cupuacu shower gel with shea butter & macadamia oil of my girlfriend. Of course, the scent fits best into the colder days, I wear it today during bad weather in sick leave, because it is so comfortable.

The keyword concerning the occasions is also cozy here. For me this fragrance is very cuddly and delicate, it is not very loud and the Sillage does not fill any rooms. The durability does not set any world records, but is enough for a cosy evening. And there it is again, that word. "Cosy." RWA is definitely not a night scent in my eyes. It certainly doesn't fit into the club, seems strange to me in the restaurant and would be inappropriate for the bar or other establishments in my opinion. I prefer to wear this scent on cold days after a hot bath. If you jump out of the icy snow directly into the shower and get goose bumps because you were already so cold. Then you put on the most comfortable sweater, apply this fragrance and enjoy either a hot chocolate, a tea or a glass of red wine. A fireplace would also be great if you had the opportunity. Then a good book and a fleece blanket and the world is perfect. And even if it may be a Friday evening, you set the mobile phone to silent, because you certainly don't want to leave here.

Northern Comfort
I recently got a bottle of R/W/A for Christmas and I have to say I'm pleased with it. As someone else mentioned, the opening does have a wine-like smell to it. This may turn some people off, personally I love it. From there you get a floral vibe (likely the white peony) but its not so strong. After a few hours the fragrance transitions into a vanilla scent while still retaining that really nice boozy quality to it. My nose picks up a little bit of tobacco but not so much. This is a warm and cosy cologne that's suitable for colder weather (especially where I live, where the winter norm is -20 C). Yeah its a nice fragrance to wear around the house or to go out and meet up with friends. Longevity and sillage is above average. I can still smell this strong on me after eight hours. Recommended.

NgarciaNgarcia 4 days ago
First hour really good, afterwards just cocoa powder.
SvafrahSvafrah 25 days ago
Vanilla, bourbon and honey. Longetivity is good, sillage ok but RWA is so unique cant smell it nowhere else.
CnFCnF 28 days ago
It smells more expensive than it costs. Unfortunately it smells a bit synthetic and the duration is not very long. Best Tobacco collection
TiagoPM28TiagoPM28 92 days ago
I think it's a fine scent with good longevity for price, but for me it's too vanillic/sweet. I much prefer the intense/dark/exclusive scent!
HubertGHubertG 8 months ago
almost feminine, version with rhum and vanilla so powerful and addictive, share it with my wife, lasts forever 17.95€ tobacco collection!!!
ItchynoseItchynose 17 months ago
Tobacco-honey combo is no more, replaced by rum-vanilla in the current formulation. Boozy and gourmand, my favourite Zara scent.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 21 months ago
2.5
Absolute disgrace of a fragrance. This smells makes me gag
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
Sweet coffee and moist tobacco; strong coconut opening with wood and honey base for a very linear development. Simple effective & gourmand!
HitchslapHitchslap 3 years ago
Great smell, rich, warm and............short lived, gone too soon......POOF!
H27H27 3 years ago
I think it's not the best scent but a good one 7.5/10. However, I prefer Gourmand Leather more compared to this perfume. Very good price!!!

by 008Pauline
by Nyze29
by H27
by H27

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Y Collection by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara Ambré Noble by Zara 8.0 by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Unexpected Fresh Spicy by Zara